Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Oyo: Yoruba Elders Condemn Burning Of Sarkin Fulani’s Residence - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo: Yoruba Elders Condemn Burning Of Sarkin Fulani’s Residence (28732 Views)

Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin / Kano Elders Condemn Sanusi's Dethronement, Head To Court / Habu Sarkin-Fulani: Customs Seizes Foreign Rice From ‘Buhari’s Storekeeper’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo: Yoruba Elders Condemn Burning Of Sarkin Fulani’s Residence by Sctests: 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
atonement12:
Wanted by Ipob? grin

Wanted by the governor and IGP, google it.
Re: Oyo: Yoruba Elders Condemn Burning Of Sarkin Fulani’s Residence by yommygift15: 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
Tan'ni Elder ofo, these so called useless elders that never put their individual home in order but trying to reshape a failing state of Nigeria, all they know is bribery and corruption from the highest bidders, not minding the ones that suffered the outcome
Re: Oyo: Yoruba Elders Condemn Burning Of Sarkin Fulani’s Residence by calcal: 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
I hope those calling themselves headers are reading these comments.

someone has the support of over 100,000 people, clearly visible. then some idiots are talking.

Do they have a solution to what's going on?
Re: Oyo: Yoruba Elders Condemn Burning Of Sarkin Fulani’s Residence by Basher8583: 6:20am On Jan 25, 2021
solmusdesigns:

I think the dumb person is anyone who thinks free speech can get you arrested

Guess what dum dum, not one single law in the Nigerian constitution was violated by my comment, not the criminal code of South, or Penal code of North, not Sharia and definately non of the civil laws

I wasn't wrong when I said your village people are after you. Mumu. Go to school they will not hear. Now it's an educated northerner schooling you. I wonder which brain you are using to do your business or is it scamming business as usual?
Now take this as your first lesson. It might save your life.
Lol

Re: Oyo: Yoruba Elders Condemn Burning Of Sarkin Fulani’s Residence by solmusdesigns: 6:25am On Jan 25, 2021
Basher8583:

I wasn't wrong when I said your village people are after you. Mumu. Go to school they will not hear. Now it's an educated northerner schooling you. I wonder which brain you are using to do your business or is it scamming business as usual?
Now take this as your first lesson. It might save your life.
Lol

Arguing with an aboki is an insult to me

Mr aboki point out the very law i violated...

Defamation of character?!

Libel?!

Incitement?!

Breach of Public peace?!

Infact mention just one single law I violated Mr timid aboki who fears dansanda pass common sense and reasoning, no wonder Politicians use you guys to catch cruise in North, they know Almajiri doesn't have an independent mind

Re: Oyo: Yoruba Elders Condemn Burning Of Sarkin Fulani’s Residence by Basher8583: 6:32am On Jan 25, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Arguing with an aboki is an insult to me

Mr aboki point out the very law i violated...

Defamation of character?!

Libel?!

Incitement?!

Breach of Public peace?!

Infact mention just one single law I violated Mr timid aboki who fears dansanda pass common sense and reasoning, no wonder Politicians use you guys to catch cruise in North, they know Almajiri doesn't have an independent mind

Safiu Muhammed.. you are completely dumb.
Re: Oyo: Yoruba Elders Condemn Burning Of Sarkin Fulani’s Residence by solmusdesigns: 6:34am On Jan 25, 2021
Basher8583:

Safiu Muhammed.. you are completely dumb.

The dumb one here is anyone who is ignorant of the law and still act foolishly online

And yes my names are Safiu Muhammed Oyedele . If you need my address let me know

Go get a police DSP to DIG to file any charges or DSS director if they can get any prosecutable offense

Re: Oyo: Yoruba Elders Condemn Burning Of Sarkin Fulani’s Residence by Basher8583: 7:26am On Jan 25, 2021
solmusdesigns:

The dumb one here is anyone who is ignorant of the law and still act foolishly online

And yes my names are Safiu Muhammed Oyedele . If you need my address let me know

Go get a police DSP to DIG to file any charges or DSS director if they can get any prosecutable offense

Olodo still forming rambo.
Lol.
Re: Oyo: Yoruba Elders Condemn Burning Of Sarkin Fulani’s Residence by tot(f): 9:37am On Jan 25, 2021
luvmijeje:
You can condemn all you want but there is something that stood out for me in the video that shows the people of Ibarapa welcoming Sunday. Joy.

A criminal or hoodlum can't elicit that kind of emotion. We are seeing a great leader in the making. Sunday Igboho has given you all a breathing room to do the right thing. Enforce laws to curtail the criminals in the midst of the herders.

Most of our children are coming home from abroad to invest in farming. They need to feel safe. They need to know this country is worth investing in. They need to know when they invest, there will be recoupment. The consequences of not treating these issues with urgency will be catastrophic.

What an irony. Imagine someone who was vehemently castigating the endSARS movement and the issues raised, turning it to APC vs PDP is now talking about people "needing to feel safe". Abeg, just carry your L sign, the govt you defended has now shown it doesn't give a hoot about your lives, security or safety.

Next time you all will learn to stand on the side of justice and truth rather than politicize real issues. Jokers.
Re: Oyo: Yoruba Elders Condemn Burning Of Sarkin Fulani’s Residence by luvmijeje(f): 9:57am On Jan 25, 2021
tot:

What an irony. Imagine someone who was vehemently castigating the endSARS movement and the issues raised, turning it to APC vs PDP is now talking about people "needing to feel safe". Abeg, just carry your L sign, the govt you defended has now shown it doesn't give a hoot about your lives, security or safety.

Next time you all will learn to stand on the side of justice and truth rather than politicize real issues. Jokers.

What EndSars protest. A protest to overturn our democracy. A protest to overturn an elected government.

I don't support that kind of foolishness. Anything beyond the ballot box, count me out.
Re: Oyo: Yoruba Elders Condemn Burning Of Sarkin Fulani’s Residence by tot(f): 10:11am On Jan 25, 2021
Re: Oyo: Yoruba Elders Condemn Burning Of Sarkin Fulani’s Residence by tot(f): 10:11am On Jan 25, 2021
luvmijeje:

What EndSars protest. A protest to overturn our democracy. A protest to overturn an elected government.

I don't support that kind of foolishness. Anything beyond the ballot box, count me out.

Protest to overturn elected government indeed.
Continue blowing grammar, the chicken has come home to roost.
Re: Oyo: Yoruba Elders Condemn Burning Of Sarkin Fulani’s Residence by Bonavi: 10:21am On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:
Toh

Sunday Igboho's short fame has already expired.. It's time to take care of him
This misfit u must been an alien with tail wagging behind

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Yoruba Elders Condemn Burning Of Sarkin Fulani’s Residence by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:24am On Jan 28, 2021
undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies / Humphrey Chukwuemeka Nsofor Shot During Primary Election In Imo. Graphic Photo / Abdulmumin Jibrin Takes To ‘Babysitting' After Exclusion From House Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.