Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,999 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists (13847 Views)

A Good Proof That True Love Exists / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists by bobestman(m): 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
Only if you know what those robbers are capable. They stole a book written by your ancestors, rewrote it, added and removed from it, brought it to your continent and forced you to buy it. They are the children of the red dragon of Rev 12 and their job is to war with and destroy the children of the woman in Rev 12 (Mama Africa). Our mother and we are the her children living close to the sun(Africa). Our enemies mission.is to kill, steal our resources and destroy us since time immemorial. They rule the world since the beginning and control all things even those that happened in the Bible they also manipulated. How do you think they will tell you what exactly happened? They don't want you to wake up and know who you are. Our suffering will continue until the time given to the woman in Rev 12 expire (Its about to) then our salvation which is the child of the woman they tried to cut off will come and deal with them. Mind you that person is not Jesus as they gave you in your Bible. Jesus was created by this your enemies to hide the true identity of the true and black saviour of Africa. The true message of salvation will soon be preached by the power of the spirit by some selected few.

Africans have a soul. They don't die. They Reincarnate till the time of judgement. Our creator is not evil as those ppl make him look in the Bible that he will burn his children with fire. He will judge and punish them but not with fire. The story of lazarus and rich man never happened that way. They were in the land of the dead. He was in a place of torment not hell. Lazarus was at peace. It will be pretty clear to you all. They aren't telling you the truth in church folks! You will know the truth when you wake up!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists by Theophinio(m): 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
johnstin:

Hell is very real. I pray people will not get to hell before realize it.
People are rationalizing that because GOD is loving and can not create hell.
We human beings just like crossing our boundary. Who are we to question the Almighty GOD? GOD can do what He likes. The important thing is that GOD has given us two options: heaven and hell.
On the great judgement day, people will be very gentle upon seeing the LORD GOD Almighty in His glory.
There will be no excuse, I repeat, there will be no acceptable excuse for anyone who has not surrendered and followed our Lord Jesus Christ to the end.
You can't say you haven't heard.

Exactly brother
They think because God is "Merciful" He can't allow humans He created to perish in Hell
The truth is that now that we are still alive is when God Almighty can forgive the gravest transgressions, but after death no more mercy
The wise take advantage now to live as today is their last time on earth with all purity
God Almighty will keep strengthening us in the journey for eternal salvation
Heaven is the Goal

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists by UniqueDennis(m): 12:18am On Jan 25, 2021
Dont forget we are all going to hell in someone else's religion.. You guys should stop making God look evil except u are all saying God is... How can God create people and the world the way it is with all the tough conditions against supposedly making heaven and then condemn the bulk of its creation of it to hell going by the Christian doctrine of 'No one goes to the father except through the son'!!! It doesnt make sense..

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists by AkandeJoseph99(m): 12:59am On Jan 25, 2021
Y'all better make this world better and forget fairy tales....Don't quote me if you don't understand religion

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:16am On Jan 25, 2021
I'm not the OP, he's the one TEACHING and as a teacher (as you claim) you should know that it's only during lecture period that you ask questions from the one TEACHING not someone asking questions in the audience! wink

sonmvayina:

It was you i mentioned.....so, over to you..
Re: Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:44am On Jan 25, 2021
Please do you have any idea on the highlighted?

I'll like to know what you think about it because that's exactly the same way i'm feeling right now!

AkandeJoseph99:
Y'all better make this world better and forget fairy tales....Don't quote me if you don't understand religion
Re: Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists by AkandeJoseph99(m): 5:31am On Jan 25, 2021
I have a belief that these stories and religion make men to think there's another life apart from this present one and it makes them try so hard to avoid hell and make it to heaven which stops man from contributing his best to society. Time he's supposed to spend in helping those around him is spent in churches/mousque, money supposed to be put to use for betterment of the people is spent on building of churches/mosques (imagine the huge amount being put into those buildings that contribute nothing to our existence but rather divide us as humans being used to build industries and schools that can top potential jobless people from becoming terrorists, thugs, etc. due to illiteracy and poverty). Imagine if the time spent pondering on heaven and hell is used to think about climate change, selfishness, etc. All these eternal worlds or life after death are fables created to keep a man in fear that he even starts to think he's a criminal and need some god's vindication in order to enjoy the afterlife. It is more of our responsibility to make the world a better place than discussing tales from books that have many contradictions, improbable stories and tells us to believe things that a rational mind knows are lies (I mean more lies than truth if we really think). Isn't it better if this post is about innovation, psychology, health or something else.

Just INCASE anybody wants to quote me... I am well prepared and make sure you really know what you're saying. I purposely didn't reference any religious book, but I'm ready to do that in my next comment.
MaxInDHouse:
Please do you have any idea on the highlighted?

I'll like to know what you think about it because that's exactly the same way i'm feeling right now!

Re: Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists by AkandeJoseph99(m): 5:44am On Jan 25, 2021
Please I want to ask you two questions.
1. How did you know he'll exists (you can quote Bible verses)

2. Imagine youre somebody who is all powerful, all knowing, all seeing, and also a good guy.
So you knowingly created somebody who will become insubordinate and fall but still went ahead and created him then allows him to fall. After he fell you now created a man and a woman then knowingly allowed him to deceive them, then you went on for many years and said you were about saving them.... Then you sent a "Holy Spirit " to overshadow or maybe impregnate a girl so she can give birth to a son and then you made them kill your son so you can forgive them. Then you asked that they believe in your son else you punish them in hell.... The question here is, will a good story writer (I mean human) do such a bad job?
Theophinio:

Exactly brother
They think because God is "Merciful" He can't allow humans He created to perish in Hell
The truth is that now that we are still alive is when God Almighty can forgive the gravest transgressions, but after death no more mercy
The wise take advantage now to live as today is their last time on earth with all purity
God Almighty will keep strengthening us in the journey for eternal salvation
Heaven is the Goal
Re: Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists by AkandeJoseph99(m): 5:48am On Jan 25, 2021
Just an argument between believers of different tales. Quite unfortunate.
kenzysmith:
you believe in hell and u still practice that aggressive religion of yours u not ready to make heaven bro
Re: Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:07am On Jan 25, 2021
Your suggestion seems appealing but how do you get people to change their thinking?
I'm asking because religion is as old as mankind itself. undecided

AkandeJoseph99:
I have a belief that these stories and religion make men to think there's another life apart from this present one and it makes them try so hard to avoid hell and make it to heaven which stops man from contributing his best to society. Time he's supposed to spend in helping those around him is spent in churches/mousque, money supposed to be put to use for betterment of the people is spent on building of churches/mosques (imagine the huge amount being put into those buildings that contribute nothing to our existence but rather divide us as humans being used to build industries and schools that can top potential jobless people from becoming terrorists, thugs, etc. due to illiteracy and poverty). Imagine if the time spent pondering on heaven and hell is used to think about climate change, selfishness, etc. All these eternal worlds or life after death are fables created to keep a man in fear that he even starts to think he's a criminal and need some god's vindication in order to enjoy the afterlife. It is more of our responsibility to make the world a better place than discussing tales from books that have many contradictions, improbable stories and tells us to believe things that a rational mind knows are lies (I mean more lies than truth if we really think). Isn't it better if this post is about innovation, psychology, health or something else.
Just INCASE anybody wants to quote me... I am well prepared and make sure you really know what you're saying. I purposely didn't reference any religious book, but I'm ready to do that in my next comment.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists by egobetatoday: 8:26am On Jan 25, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

you mean that Muslims are pretenders for trying to follow the teachings of the Qur'an.

remember that they are following one verse that order them to cover their body and they are trying their best. while you, ignored it.

what ever you see Muslims doing, you may likely to see it in the Bible (while you ignored them, Muslims try as much as possible to do it ,) no matter how bad he is ??

You said, no matter how BAD a Muslim is he will try to do what he was told by the Quran (good for them). We call it hypocrisy in Christianity. So, don't judge a Christian who doesn't follow what the Bible says by saying its a free ticket to immorality because behaving like Jesus is a choice which starts from accepting him first, then renewing of the mind/heart. Once your heart is changed, on your own without coercion from anyone you will begin to dress well and shun immorality (which is what you see outside). It starts from inside and proceed outside in Christianity, not outside towards inside. So when you see those people you believe have 'a free ticket to sin' just know that they haven't been renewed in their minds and they also know they don't want to be called hypocrite if they cover up while doing evil. They have all the time they need before death happens.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists by egobetatoday: 8:34am On Jan 25, 2021
Peacefullove:

Bro nothing is rude, am reasoning with you from the scriptures u quoted, in the story of rich man and Lazarus, we saw that the rich man has tongue, and he drinks water . This is a contradiction to your statement that it's the soul that goes for judgement .

Let me burst you further , according to you only the soul goes for Judgement, But according to Jesus in Matthew 10 vs 28, it's body and soul that goes to hell, So if body go to hell, how many people have gone to hell with their human body ? Or who is lying between. You and Jesus ?

Since you know these things so well why did you bother asking? The soul is the real u, it has the shape of a body. It's like a duplicate of your body.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:47am On Jan 25, 2021
egobetatoday:

You said, no matter how BAD a Muslim is he will try to do what he was told by the Quran (good for them). We call it hypocrisy in Christianity. So, don't judge a Christian who doesn't follow what the Bible says by saying its a free ticket to immorality because behaving like Jesus is a choice which starts from accepting him first, then renewing of the mind/heart. Once your heart is changed, on your own without coercion from anyone you will begin to dress well and shun immorality (which is what you see outside). It starts from inside and proceed outside in Christianity, not outside towards inside. So when you see those people you believe have 'a free ticket to sin' just know that they haven't been renewed in their minds and they also know they don't want to be called hypocrite if they cover up while doing evil. They have all the time they need before death happens.

we don't see that as #Hypocrisy rather we see it as Shame/Humbleness

find out more pls , b/w the difference and definition of Hypocrisy and Shame.

Shame is part of Islam, and is also part of Islamic-beliefs
e.g Some things like kissing your wife is Halal
(Ok to-do) but you can't just come out publicly and kiss your wife and called it Halal.

That's part of good moralities in Islam.

2. secondly, for People that act fornifications, The Science behind their Shame or Humbleness is for Not to teach other people.

for instance.

In Islam if a woman want to dress nakedly she should dress inside her house, so that no body will see her unclothedness unless those that are permitted according to their relationship.

coming out Nakedly outside will cause bad eggs from the society to chase her, which what they are after is to fornicate with her.

Islamic-science has the effect of reducing such immoralities Among the society.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists by egobetatoday: 9:29am On Jan 25, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

we don't see that as #Hypocrisy rather we see it as Shame/Humbleness

find out more pls , b/w the difference and definition of Hypocrisy and Shame.

Shame is part of Islam, and is also part of Islamic-beliefs
e.g Some things like kissing your wife is Halal
(Ok to-do) but you can't just come out publicly and kiss your wife and called it Halal.

That's part of good moralities in Islam.

2. secondly, for People that act fornifications, The Science behind their Shame or Humbleness is for Not to teach other people.

for instance.

In Islam if a woman want to dress nakedly she should dress inside her house, so that no body will see her unclothedness unless those that are permitted according to their relationship.

coming out Nakedly outside will cause bad eggs from the society to chase her, which what they are after is to fornicate with her.

Islamic-science has the effect of reducing such immoralities Among the society.

Okay. Now I know that what we call hypocrisy is what you call shame/humbleness... I have learnt something today. But when we talk about sin, in Christianity, God watches the heart to judge you to have committed a sin.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists by Peacefullove: 10:13am On Jan 25, 2021
egobetatoday:

Since you know these things so well why did you bother asking? The soul is the real u, it has the shape of a body. It's like a duplicate of your body.
grin guy stop making up things to defend rubbish
@bold , Flesh too ? Cos the tongue is made of flesh . How come this soul has Fleshly tongue?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists by egobetatoday: 11:34am On Jan 25, 2021
Peacefullove:

grin guy stop making up things to defend rubbish
@bold , Flesh too ? Cos the tongue is made of flesh . How come this soul has Fleshly tongue?

Okay
Re: Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists by sonmvayina(m): 11:46am On Jan 25, 2021
egobetatoday:

God breathed his spirit on the earth he formed (body) and it became a living soul (Genesis 2:7). From this you can see the relationship between the spirit, soul and body. So man is made up of a spirit (which is from God and will go back to God after death. It is God's property), a soul (which is the real you, the soul returns to his maker too. It is the soul that goes for judgement with God) and a body (which was made from earth and which we carry around when we are alive, at death it goes back to the earth).

Where did the soul come from?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists by Lordjude2021: 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mr. Anti-Christ can u just go where antiChrist belong and stay. The last I checked they belong to Hell.
AntiChristian:

What should Seun insert? Advice him. That Jesus is Lord or Jehovah is God?

grin

Well, some of your brothers do accept the terms and destroy our threads.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists by AntiChristian: 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
Lordjude2021:
Mr. Anti-Christ can u just go where antiChrist belong and stay. The last I checked they belong to Hell.

Anti-Christ is a noun!

Antichristian is an adjective!

Are you literate?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists by mhmsadyq(m): 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
egobetatoday:

I know several Muslims who fornicate, defraud, kill etc. my Muslim house help got pregnant and aborted. According to Muslims, she hasn't sinned because the fornication was done in secret, so also the abortion. Her hijab rubs the floor in case you want to knowcheesy. In Christianity, We know God sees the heart, so what is the use of covering when the person (God) who will judge if you are a sinner or not saw your fornication carried out in secret?cheesy Unlike in Islam! In Christianity, There is no need covering your sin because God sees them all, Infact he sees your heart! . So, there is no difference, for us as Christians, between that Christian you have concluded has free ticket to do immoral things and the Muslim girl who covers up all her body and still do immoral things. Muslims like to be deceived that's why they pretend and do all the covering, Christians know you can't pretend for God. We only pray for such people in Christianity, we don't enforce that they dress well or pretend to be holy. The Bible says 'chose this day whom you will serve' so we have a choice to serve God or not unlike in Islam where there is no choice. God is the ultimate judge who rewards heaven or hell at the appropriate time.

my Muslim house help got pregnant and aborted. According to Muslims, she hasn't sinned because the fornication was done in secret, so also the abortion.

I pray lie no go kill you there.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists by AkandeJoseph99(m): 12:00am On Jan 26, 2021
Well getting people to change might be difficult but I can assure you that some people change already by hearing/reading a lot of things like this and some people are already changing by taking inference from their environment. I have a few friends who have these same thoughts and I can say I have 15 friends that visit orphanages instead if churches and we pay at least a tithing amount every month to the orphanages. Just do good and tell people who you are some are secretly changing even if they don't speak out. A lot of changes are going on, it just takes time to manifest. I believe the world will be a better place where people will do what is good naturally not because of the fear of hell or for the hoped for gratification (heaven). The world is our home not heaven and a bird in hand is better than thousand, we have just this world
MaxInDHouse:
Your suggestion seems appealing but how do you get people to change their thinking?
I'm asking because religion is as old as mankind itself. undecided

Re: Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:24am On Jan 26, 2021
You may think people are changing but without evidence like a group or organization of people doing something with one accord there is no proof. Articles are meant for those who love reading, i'm telling you authoritatively that 70% of people in the world today don't like reading at all they solely depend on I saw, the remaining 29% read with selfish motives they are looking for what gain there is while just less 1% read with the intention of knowing ways to help themselves and others around them.
So for any progress to be made there must be a group or organization of people having the same motive, this ones will be working on how to help solve the problems first within themselves and reaching out to others by means of one on one discussion with people in the neighbourhood.
That's the only way you can reach out to everyone, then those whose hearts are already burning with zeal to do the needful can easily join the group/Organization and continue taking in more information on how to progress with the notion they're all nursing as one family.
For instance i have such a global family and i can list many of their achievements globally, when they came to my house i thought it's just the usual religious stuff but after a thorough study with the group i discovered there's no other better way to solve the world's problems.
They believe in one God, they have taught themselves never to carry weapons or learn war anymore, they believe in settling differences by means of dialogue, whoever joins them is taking as a member of the global family, almost 9,000,000 have vowed to live their lives in harmony with the same line of thought this group have and millions globally are receiving weekly instructions and reports on the way forward.

Their group name is globally known as JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

I would have concluded that there is no God had it been i never met this group, because there is no sense in what all the religions claiming worshipers of God are saying.

The orphanage you mentioned may seem to be a good suggestion but 80% orphanage homes today were opened by greedy people to make unrighteous gain not for taking care of the less privileged. Many of those going to give money and other material items to orphanage homes are thieves, ritualists and murderers. They're doing so perhaps God will forgive them if there is a God at all. If these ones strongly believe that there is no God or an afterlife the orphanages will die naturally!

People's hearts are treacherous so it's impossible to get people together for something as benefitial as you presume if there is no group working towards it!

AkandeJoseph99:

Well getting people to change might be difficult but I can assure you that some people change already by hearing/reading a lot of things like this and some people are already changing by taking inference from their environment. I have a few friends who have these same thoughts and I can say I have 15 friends that visit orphanages instead if churches and we pay at least a tithing amount every month to the orphanages. Just do good and tell people who you are some are secretly changing even if they don't speak out. A lot of changes are going on, it just takes time to manifest. I believe the world will be a better place where people will do what is good naturally not because of the fear of hell or for the hoped for gratification (heaven). The world is our home not heaven and a bird in hand is better than thousand, we have just this world
Re: Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:41am On Feb 02, 2021
sonmvayina:

Let me put this in lay mans language so that you will really understand. Maybe the way i have been saying it is to hard for you.

Man was created by God. Man was fashioned from the dust of the earth, you know like an artist does. Then God breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and man became a living soul. So Gods breath brought the statue to life. So when God takes his breath man stop breathing and man dies. What you have left is just the statue or a lifeeless body. So we bury it and let it turn to dust because it used to accomodate Gods breath.

So i really dont know what is going to hell? Is it Gods breath or the body..
Mind you that Gods breath is the same image and likeness as God. The hebrew word used as breath is "Nerphesh" it also means spirit. Just like psalm 104 says "
The devil is a liar!

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists by sonmvayina(m): 10:38am On Feb 02, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
The devil is a liar!

Lol...it still flew over your head, or you are just being funny?..

Ignorance is a disease....
Re: Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:48am On Feb 02, 2021
sonmvayina:

Lol...it still flew over your head, or you are just being funny?..

Ignorance is a disease....
Yeah! Knowledge of the Truth is ignorance while lies is knowledge.

Not surprised!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists by sonmvayina(m): 10:57am On Feb 02, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Yeah! Knowledge of the Truth is ignorance while lies is knowledge.

Not surprised!

For you..

Re: Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists by sonmvayina(m): 11:00am On Feb 02, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
The devil is a liar!

You did not even make any attempt to tell me where i was wrong...at least point it out and tell me why you think i am wrong with superior arguement....

But alas, you had to attack me...as usual because you cant handle the truth..
Re: Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
AkandeJoseph99:
Please I want to ask you two questions.
1. How did you know he'll exists (you can quote Bible verses)

2. Imagine youre somebody who is all powerful, all knowing, all seeing, and also a good guy.
So you knowingly created somebody who will become insubordinate and fall but still went ahead and created him then allows him to fall. After he fell you now created a man and a woman then knowingly allowed him to deceive them, then you went on for many years and said you were about saving them.... Then you sent a "Holy Spirit " to overshadow or maybe impregnate a girl so she can give birth to a son and then you made them kill your son so you can forgive them. Then you asked that they believe in your son else you punish them in hell.... The question here is, will a good story writer (I mean human) do such a bad job?
Even teenagers won't do such a bad job.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
AkandeJoseph99:
Just an argument between believers of different tales. Quite unfortunate.
Good afternoon.
Can you help me?
I will be very grateful.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists by AkandeJoseph99(m): 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Good afternoon.
Can you help me?
I will be very grateful.
With what bro
Re: Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists by AkandeJoseph99(m): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Even teenagers won't do such a bad job.
very unprofessional
Re: Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
AkandeJoseph99:
With what bro
I'm struggling to survive right now.
I do home lessons but the few students I have now live far away from me.
I need some money for transportation to their house for the next 2-3 weeks.
I am supposed to visit them 3 times in a week.
The cost of transportation is 300naira for a day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seven Books Of Moses / What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? / Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.