Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday (46861 Views)

Leap Day: Great-great Grandmother Celebrates Her '25th Birthday. / Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) / Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by Priscy01(f): 7:25am On Jan 24, 2021
A Nigerian lady has excitedly shared the 25 cakes she got from her friends on her 25th birthday, Igbere TV reports.

@thefunmicoker who disclosed that she adores her friends, added that the cake gifts made her tear up.

She tweeted;
“I got 25 cakes! I teared up! Still can’t get over it! #25 I adore my friends! You guys got me again! You do this every year!”

https://twitter.com/Thefunmicoker/status/1352712727320547328?s=19

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 24, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

How is this a headlines? undecided undecided undecided

I will break headlines with my 28 cars when I clock 28years in Jesus name, Amen !!!
jaykay68:
vanity upon vanity, what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and looses his soul. Nothing.. seek the kingdom of God more seriously on your 28th birthday and all other things will fall in pleasant places for you. Amen.
In as much I love this brother and the kingdom of God I have something to say.

Seeking God is my priority. I love him with my all in all, and seeking God first is all I will do.

But one mindset I need to change about poverty is, being a poor man doesn't guarantee God love you, or you are sinless. No! God desire is for all of us to enjoy on earth and in heaven. I don't want to be Lazarus in the Bible, I want to be Abraham in the Bible.. He was rich in all this, and yet he made heaven. The only problem with riches is, the moment you reach that level the devil will crept in your head telling you that you don't need God, and that is where the problem begin with the rich man in Lazarus story.

So Sir, I love God and I I'll seek him with all desperation and I will hustle through his Grace to be rich. In Jesus name !

Christianity is not a poor religion, let that sink to as many that will hear it.

Shalom !!!

151 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by Chudivictor(m): 7:43am On Jan 24, 2021
she'll eat all?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by mayklef(m): 7:49am On Jan 24, 2021
las las na 1 SugarDaddy buy all these cakes.....u kum here dy cap nonsense

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by StubbornGENIUS: 7:52am On Jan 24, 2021
After eating the cakes,will she get younger?

7 Likes

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by Azyne(f): 7:55am On Jan 24, 2021
To what end? Diabetes angry

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by Kriss216: 7:57am On Jan 24, 2021
So, what’s the economic importance of the 25 cakes to Nairalanders

12 Likes

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by Bornsinner7: 8:06am On Jan 24, 2021
Ok.. she can now start selling them on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by beautyhd: 8:54am On Jan 24, 2021
She arranged for the cakes, it's very obvious

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by SAMBARRY: 8:57am On Jan 24, 2021
Happy birthday

Nairalanders always spreading their toxic energy yet hoping for a better nigeria as if it's Germans or Canadians that will make Naija better

Ordinary to wish a fellow Nigerian a happy birthday,Na so so bile...tufiaaa

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by Theboy21: 9:25am On Jan 24, 2021
Damn, na only some people dey cry say money no dey, people dey ball for this country, this one sef na play
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by olorunyomi25149: 11:40am On Jan 24, 2021
ArrrrrrrhHow is this a headlines? I will break headlines with my 28 cars when I clock 28years in Jesus name, Amen !!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by pretydiva(f): 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
Hope this won't be the new trend because dorathy bachor started it undecided
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
SAMBARRY:
Happy birthday

Nairalanders always spreading their toxic energy yet hoping for a better nigeria as if it's Germans or Canadians that will make Naija better

Sigh

5 Likes

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by Magnoliaa(f): 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
#WomenSupportingWomen kiss kiss

Happy birthday, dear. Such lovely friends you've got.

-

Quote me and start crying to hell about the *absurdity* of the above. undecided

10 Likes

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:
#WomenSupportingWomen kiss kiss

Happy birthday, dear. Such lovely friends you've got.

-

Quote me and start to hell about the *absurdity* of the above. undecided
Happy Sunday sis.
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by Magnoliaa(f): 2:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
Chii59:

Sigh

I join my lungs to yours to sigh together.

Happy Sunday sis.

Happy Sunday, <3...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by Izzuchukwu: 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
E be like say that girl dey sell cake cos I have another of her pics of many cakes in my phone. grin
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by pepperdemzombie: 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
Anybody with functioning brain should know it is staged.
How come she has exactly 25 friend?
One more friend only will be added between now and next year?
NB: Dem say the exact 25 friends sent messages on her page, not 25 cakes from 5 friends o!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by pepperdemzombie: 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
SAMBARRY:
Happy birthday

It is obviously staged! Any Twitter story is false. How come she has exactly 25 friends? So, next year, her cakes will be 26?
Look at the sizes of the cakes, they are different set of cakes with same pan shapes, likely baked by a same person.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by Dimmatic(f): 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
At this age she still receive spider man cake. Why not advertise ur work than clout chasing on social media

1 Like

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by slawormiir: 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by NaijaCuzin: 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
The cake girl grin

Hbd

1 Like

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by Marvieduke(f): 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
That show she is loved by some few good heart. Cheers I wish her well.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by clarkmos15(m): 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
Na only she and the cameraman Wan chop am? She no get friends to share with?
Please check my signature for sweet deals

1 Like

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by moneyissweet(m): 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
My kind of woman, she must be a party goer and an intelligent girl.

I like already.

1 Share

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by udemzyudex(m): 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

How is this a headlines? undecided undecided undecided

I will break headlines with my 28 cars when I clock 28years in Jesus name, Amen !!!

Just say you wan be car dealer.
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by Jack005(m): 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
Women and show off.. To what end?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by fuckdemrepented: 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
How is this news
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by Starcrest1: 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
Dem try but this kinda coincidence is suspicious. 25 cakes from 25 friends on 25th birthday.

Brilliance is a virtue......

2 Likes

Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by Godada(m): 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
sad
Re: Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
Wahoo
since her friends can afford cakes for her it's good, and also I like the way she praise her friends not like some bad mouthed ladies that don't see anything good in what people offer her

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics / Best Day Of My Life........My Wedding Photos / Wedding Of A Nairalander With A Nairalander + A Nairalander Mc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.