Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Do This And Your Prayers Will Be Answered. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do This And Your Prayers Will Be Answered. (32615 Views)

What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? / What Spiritual Warfare - Prayers Will Do To You / If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do This And Your Prayers Will Be Answered. by Tbvxl: 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
JesusSonOfGod:

If you do not forgive him, you are creating an barrier between you and God. God also won't forgive your sins and this leads to damnation. Forgiving him is doing yourself a favor not even your Father. Let that load off you and feel free. Forgive him.

I wish you knew what he did...there is no way I can forgive him at all
Re: Do This And Your Prayers Will Be Answered. by JesusSonOfGod: 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
Tbvxl:

I wish you knew what he did...there is no way I can forgive him at all

I'm so sorry for whatever he did dear. I understand you, but no matter what, obedience to Jesus is the best option here.

That he did a very bad thing to you, is even a more reason to know that whatever he did is not worth denting your relationship with God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do This And Your Prayers Will Be Answered. by egopersonified(f): 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
Today I prayed for some people. That was when I knew I had really forgiven them. Tears came to my eyes at the realisation that I had let it all go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do This And Your Prayers Will Be Answered. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
Prayers my butt! What does prayer even mean? undecided pray to who? And why?
Re: Do This And Your Prayers Will Be Answered. by JesusSonOfGod: 2:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
egopersonified:
Today I prayed for some people. That was when I knew I had really forgiven them. Tears came to my eyes at the realisation that I had let it all go.

It takes God's grace to forgive in this way. His grace is upon you.

You are blessed. May you experience increase in God's favour in Jesus Christ name. You will surely experience God's favor, but please, testify to encourage us to forgive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do This And Your Prayers Will Be Answered. by blackpanda: 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
EncourageMe:
........use scripture , you cannot just tell us what you feel God do without scriptural references, you can see the OP uses scriptures.

Well I am not the OP, am i?
Re: Do This And Your Prayers Will Be Answered. by Coinbased: 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Do This And Your Prayers Will Be Answered. by EncourageMe: 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
blackpanda:

Well I am not the OP, am i?
hahaha, funny person, since you are not OP, do not counter attack him or her, just comment WHAT DO I KNOW SELF.
Re: Do This And Your Prayers Will Be Answered. by ofiko123(m): 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
I pray in the name of Jesus, that is all I need I am not sure that I need anything more...
Re: Do This And Your Prayers Will Be Answered. by liveyourlife007(m): 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
This topic is beyond what everyone is discussing.
Re: Do This And Your Prayers Will Be Answered. by debeginin(m): 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
JesusSonOfGod:
As it is written in the scriptures, that when we believe in Christ, repent, confess Christ and are baptized, our sins are forgiven. No matter how dark our sins are, it will totally be forgiven.
As Christians, it has also been made available for us to come to God's throne of Grace, in times of need that we may obtain mercy (Hebrew 4:16).

How then shall we not forgive those who have sinned against us. We have been commanded by Christ to forgive, so that our sins will be forgiven.
Matthew 6: 14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Matthew 5:23-24, Matthew 5:44.

Our prayers can never be answered if we still have not forgiven that person(s) who caused us pain. It could be our relative, friend, ex boyfriend, ex girlfriend, our enemy, whoever it is, we must forgive for us to be forgiven. When we still have not forgiven, our sins will also not be forgiven and these sins will become obstacles to our prayer.

To get that your prayer request answered, I advise you today, to take sometime, prepare your mind and forgive from deep down your heart. No matter how painful it is, we must forgive. I believe the harder or more painful it is to forgive, the more blessed we will be if we do. To be sure you have forgiven that person, pray for him/her, ask God to bless him/her. I personally believe the power of God is released upon us anytime we forgive.

When you do this, engage in prayer (Worship and praise), and fasting if you can or pray as you are led. Ask God to forgive you too as you present your request to God.

We should know that, the prayer 'die by fire' is a demonstration of unforgiveness and unbelief,unless we are directing it to the principalities and powers of darkness, then we must know that they don't die, we can only cast them out, destroy their works or alters... Jesus never commanded them to die, instead He commanded them to leave and never come back. He cast them out.

Thanks and God bless you. Please, don't forget to testify here as your testimony must surely come, at least to encourage us to always forgive.
The bolded is not correct Sir.
Re: Do This And Your Prayers Will Be Answered. by JesusSonOfGod: 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
debeginin:
The bolded is not correct Sir.

Why not back your statement with a scripture.

1 Like

Re: Do This And Your Prayers Will Be Answered. by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
Is there anyway one can b fvckin nd still make heaven?
Re: Do This And Your Prayers Will Be Answered. by Staru1(m): 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
JesusSonOfGod:
As it is written in the scriptures, that when we believe in Christ, repent, confess Christ and are baptized, our sins are forgiven. No matter how dark our sins are, it will totally be forgiven.
As Christians, it has also been made available for us to come to God's throne of Grace, in times of need that we may obtain mercy (Hebrew 4:16).

How then shall we not forgive those who have sinned against us. We have been commanded by Christ to forgive, so that our sins will be forgiven.
Matthew 6: 14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Matthew 5:23-24, Matthew 5:44.

Our prayers can never be answered if we still have not forgiven that person(s) who caused us pain. It could be our relative, friend, ex boyfriend, ex girlfriend, our enemy, whoever it is, we must forgive for us to be forgiven. When we still have not forgiven, our sins will also not be forgiven and these sins will become obstacles to our prayer.

To get that your prayer request answered, I advise you today, to take sometime, prepare your mind and forgive from deep down your heart. No matter how painful it is, we must forgive. I believe the harder or more painful it is to forgive, the more blessed we will be if we do. To be sure you have forgiven that person, pray for him/her, ask God to bless him/her. I personally believe the power of God is released upon us anytime we forgive.

When you do this, engage in prayer (Worship and praise), and fasting if you can or pray as you are led. Ask God to forgive you too as you present your request to God.

We should know that, the prayer 'die by fire' is a demonstration of unforgiveness and unbelief,unless we are directing it to the principalities and powers of darkness, then we must know that they don't die, we can only cast them out, destroy their works or alters... Jesus never commanded them to die, instead He commanded them to leave and never come back. He cast them out.

Thanks and God bless you. Please, don't forget to testify here as your testimony must surely come, at least to encourage us to always forgive.

How is it possible to forgive someone that is presently causing me pain.
Chest us out of home....every minute of our time...he is in our mind.....at pipe water we remember him....??
Re: Do This And Your Prayers Will Be Answered. by Nobody: 1:36am On Feb 08, 2021
The summary of this is that if your prayer is not aligned to the 'Lord's Prayer' format, you are wasting your time.
Re: Do This And Your Prayers Will Be Answered. by blackpanda: 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
EncourageMe:
hahaha, funny person, since you are not OP, do not counter attack him or her, just comment WHAT DO I KNOW SELF.

Cum and be going
Re: Do This And Your Prayers Will Be Answered. by Kobojunkie: 5:38am On May 04, 2023
JesusSonOfGod:
To get that your prayer request answered, I advise you today, to take sometime, prepare your mind and forgive from deep down your heart. No matter how painful it is, we must forgive. I believe the harder or more painful it is to forgive, the more blessed we will be if we do. To be sure you have forgiven that person, pray for him/her, ask God to bless him/her.
■ I personally believe the power of God is released upon us anytime we forgive. When you do this, engage in prayer (Worship and praise), and fasting if you can or pray as you are led. Ask God to forgive you too as you present your request to God. We should know that, the prayer 'die by fire' is a demonstration of unforgiveness and unbelief,unless we are directing it to the principalities and powers of darkness, then we must know that they don't die, we can only cast them out, destroy their works or alters... Jesus never commanded them to die, instead He commanded them to leave and never come back. He cast them out.
■ Thanks and God bless you. Please, don't forget to testify here as your testimony must surely come, at least to encourage us to always forgive.
1. God talk say Him no dey answer prayers that are said by unrighteous people, this one dey talk him own say na only unforgiveness to keep God from answering one's prayers. Keep lying using the name of God. ! undecided

2. So, you personally believe God who instead said that so long as you remain a slave to sin and unrighteousness, He will never answer your prayers? Your personal belief is that God who made clear that the prayers — pleas, requests, petitions — of the unrighteous are tainted by their sins(unholiness) and hence an abomination to Him, somehow got it all wrong? undecided

3. Unrighteousness is what God says keeps Him from answering your prayers. Commonsense would then be to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness) and then God's righteousness, just as Jesus Christ commands, in order that all these things — the blessings and benefit of the Kingdom of God including answers to all your prayers — shall be added onto you. And the only way is through continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, God's Truth, and Law in the Kingdom of God - John 8 vs 31 - 36 & John 14 vs 15 - 23. All the prayers in the world cannot make an unrighteous man become righteous, so don't further deceive yourself that what uou need is to pray some more as is religious. Obedience, not prayer, is the key in even the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: Do This And Your Prayers Will Be Answered. by Kobojunkie: 8:50pm On May 05, 2023
blackpanda:
Hmm what I know is that God answers the prayers of whomever he chooses. Regardless of what u do or don't do
And the only ones whose prayers He chooses to answer each and every time are those who are already righteous. undecided
Re: Do This And Your Prayers Will Be Answered. by Kobojunkie: 7:54pm On May 06, 2023
Numero9:
Abi? Yet this hostile watesland called earth is still mercilessly wicked to whoever it wills. Pray 24hrs a day, 7days a week back to back! it changes nothing! In the end Fate will have its way....it always does!!
The prayers of the unrighteous are an abomination to God who only answers the prayers of the righteous. undecided

1 Like

Re: Do This And Your Prayers Will Be Answered. by Kobojunkie: 8:25pm On May 08, 2023
sinisters:
Those who command to die are commanding spirits behind the person not the person I just want to point that out also Remember Jesus cursed an unproductive fruit tree It's the spirits possessing the person they command to die,not the person.
These are rubbish tales abeg! undecided
Re: Do This And Your Prayers Will Be Answered. by Kobojunkie: 3:21pm On May 10, 2023
NEIGHBOUR:
■ So you mean those people praying with, die by fire are just wasting their time!! Let me tell my MFM sister first.
WIthout righteousness, it is all for nothing. No righteous individual would pray "die by fire" for any human. undecided
Re: Do This And Your Prayers Will Be Answered. by Kobojunkiee: 10:52pm On May 11, 2023
SmithRussell:
■ Bros, maybe you don’t know or you want to hide it, either way, let’s not bring this to the thread.
You mean Jesus Christ is a liar or something? undecided
Re: Do This And Your Prayers Will Be Answered. by Kobojunkiee: 4:33pm On May 15, 2023
JesusSonOfGod:
If you do not forgive him, you are creating an barrier between you and God. God also won't forgive your sins and this leads to damnation. Forgiving him is doing yourself a favor not even your Father. Let that load off you and feel free. Forgive him.
The barrier that exists between a man and God is his unrighteous state where God is concerned. His sins are simply contained within all of that. undecided
Re: Do This And Your Prayers Will Be Answered. by Kobojunkie: 5:02pm On May 26, 2023
SeriouslySense:
that's true.
Stop lying! undecided

You see, Scripture states that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the pleas and requests and every petition, praise, offering, work, plea, sacrifice, etc., of the unrighteous are tainted by their sins(disobedience/unholiness) and are hence an abomination to God. So, what is definite is that even your many pleas for the forgiveness of sins are not answered by God given that God made no special exemptions for that kind of plea. No amount of praying can cause God to change His mind regarding that which concerns the unrighteous by the way. So if you are thinking of prescribing more prayers that only means you really don't understand or know God at all. undecided

God, however, openly bragged about how He only answers the prayers of the righteous; He delights in granting them the desires of their heart meaning that they are those who he loves. For this very reason, Jesus Christ urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God and God's Righteousness in order that all things— the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(holiness), answers to prayers included—shall be added on to them. And as Jesus Christ explained in His Gospel, the only way to become Holy, and then also Righteous, is by way of continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, god's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of god - John 8 vs 31 - 36 & John 14 vs 15 - 23. Jesus Christ is the only way. Obedience to the Truth of God is the one and only path to righteousness. No amount of praying and other religious rituals can accomplish that. undecided

God deals indirectly with the unrighteous, the same way He deals with the unbelievers including the wicked and the ungrateful and that is by pouring out His mercy and kindness on them daily. So every time as an unrighteous you feel that God has answered your prayer know that at that same moment, or moments before that, God also provided the same mercy or similar to someone else across the world — or maybe just across from you— who does not even believe in God, nor asked God for anything. So, if answers from God are what you seek, then do what Jesus Christ said you should, which is to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness), and then God's righteousness, in order that all these things —the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(including answers to prayers) can be added to you. undecided
Re: Do This And Your Prayers Will Be Answered. by SeriouslySense(m): 9:08pm On May 26, 2023
smiley smiley
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying! undecided

You see, Scripture states that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the pleas and requests and every petition, praise, offering, work, plea, sacrifice, etc., of the unrighteous are tainted by their sins(disobedience/unholiness) and are hence an abomination to God. So, what is definite is that even your many pleas for the forgiveness of sins are not answered by God given that God made no special exemptions for that kind of plea. No amount of praying can cause God to change His mind regarding that which concerns the unrighteous by the way. So if you are thinking of prescribing more prayers that only means you really don't understand or know God at all. undecided

God, however, openly bragged about how He only answers the prayers of the righteous; He delights in granting them the desires of their heart meaning that they are those who he loves. For this very reason, Jesus Christ urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God and God's Righteousness in order that all things— the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(holiness), answers to prayers included—shall be added on to them. And as Jesus Christ explained in His Gospel, the only way to become Holy, and then also Righteous, is by way of continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, god's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of god - John 8 vs 31 - 36 & John 14 vs 15 - 23. Jesus Christ is the only way. Obedience to the Truth of God is the one and only path to righteousness. No amount of praying and other religious rituals can accomplish that. undecided

God deals indirectly with the unrighteous, the same way He deals with the unbelievers including the wicked and the ungrateful and that is by pouring out His mercy and kindness on them daily. So every time as an unrighteous you feel that God has answered your prayer know that at that same moment, or moments before that, God also provided the same mercy or similar to someone else across the world — or maybe just across from you— who does not even believe in God, nor asked God for anything. So, if answers from God are what you seek, then do what Jesus Christ said you should, which is to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness), and then God's righteousness, in order that all these things —the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(including answers to prayers) can be added to you. undecided
Re: Do This And Your Prayers Will Be Answered. by Kobojunkie: 3:41pm On May 31, 2023
DoubleEngine007:
I can forgive ,but I can never forget.. Op I hope my prayers can still be answered o ??
Funny enough, God never really said we are to forget. You are to forgive, but how can you become more cunning if you also forget it all including the lessons you learned from the hurt/betrayal/set back? undecided
Re: Do This And Your Prayers Will Be Answered. by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2023
edoairways:
■ JesusSonOfGod did all you posted yet nothing happened >:
You totally ignored God who instead said that it is your unrighteousness that keeps Him from answering your prayers, in order to test that prescribed you instead by men? undecided
Re: Do This And Your Prayers Will Be Answered. by Benfaco: 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2023
The love of God for us

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

When Adam sinned, he lost the direct access he initially had with God. (Genesis 3) God decided to send his only begotten son (Jesus) to pay the price for our sins on the cross of calvary because of his love for us. When Christ resurrected, he restored all privileges that we once had and brought redemption to us all. All we need is to believe that he died for our sin and has once again granted us direct access with God. No longer through an intermediary! (Mathew 27:50-53).

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

If our earthly parents care so much for us, how much more our father in heaven! (Luke 11:11-13). God’s love for us is infinite. He has promised to supply all our needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philipians 4:19).

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my personal lord and savior. I sincerely ask that you forgive my sins. Come into my life and pour out your spirit on me. By faith, I receive the promise of the father, which is the holy spirit. (John 14:16) I thank you for the price that you paid for me on the cross of calvary. Thank you for my redemption. I pray that your power, grace and favor will abide with me now and forever more. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Pornography Ideal In Christian Marriages?? / Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? / Pastor Precious Iginla Wife, Blessing Makes U-Turn Over Abusive Marriage (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.