Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower (83216 Views)

How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need / Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by Abliss: 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
They said Jesus is coming soon why are they building all these?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by CodeTemplar: 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
Golan007:

Where is the correspondence between government and Winners concerning that road?

Or you think coming to a public forum to make an outlandish claim should go without examination?
Corrupt govt media agent.
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by Jhayeahsam01(m): 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
pls baba build factories and industries
in nigeria religion is a scam and church is a bix of bigger mog

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by Golan007: 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Corrupt govt media agent.

Where is the evidence?

Resorting to name calling actually exposes your lies.

To think one is lying for God is really the lowest of lows.
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by belcom10(m): 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
Surely antichrist tongue. I am not surprise.
But listen the church is matching on the gate of hell shall not prevail against it.

AntiChristian:
grin

N100 × 100,000= N10,000,000

N500 × 100,000= N50,000,000

N1000 × 100,000= N100,000,000

N10,000 × 100,000= N1,000,000,000

grin
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by evans4luv: 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
Starcrest1:

Did I tell you I don't have my own money. Your mumuness is next rated, now run along.
then stop poke nosing on church matters u dumb
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by Discombulator: 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
Awon werey,To serve God no require that much investment

2 Likes

Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by billyG(m): 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
iramure:
you must be joking. Have you forgotten the guy hates buhari with passion.
But his Bible told him that God loves a cheerful giver & he should love his enemy as himself. grin grin grin
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by mutvy: 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
Wow! Some Africans now worship Jesus more than those who brought Jesus. What a waste of resources!

2 Likes

Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by PHijo(m): 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
Starcrest1:
Church is now turning into a corporation. Well na their money shaa. But they should try and touch lives with that money instead of acquiring earthly belongings with it.

The bible said we should pitch our tent in heaven where moths or other pests cannot destroy it. E be like say some Pastors no dey read bible.

Brilliance is a virtue.......

The Bible says; "I go about my father's business "

Jesus said the poor you will always have with you and he instructed Mary to pour the expensive perfume on his leg.

He said greater things than He did we will do and that includes wealth creation.
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by bewla(m): 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
LMS1:
"A Multi Billion Project" Who Be That Wen Talk Say Nigerians Are Among The Poorest In The World ? Make I Slap Covid 21 Enter Him Head!
verily verily I say on to you
will take from what you have and don't cherish
and give to the rich to put it on a project
for you to pay to get it back
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by desiredhome: 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
CodeTemplar:
I never said the church is limited to the building so stop replying to figments of your imagination.
As for the needy, it makes no sense to use 10% to do via the church what 90% cannot do personally. That's witchcraft logic.
Oh have you repented? That's great.........,.the pentecostalism in Nigerial have given a different meaning to Christianity (Gospel of prosperity/greed), the more there are Churches everywhere the higher the rate of crime.......

If I may ask what is the impact of your Church to the society?
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by iramure(m): 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
billyG:

But his Bible told him that God loves a cheerful giver & he should love his enemy as himself. grin grin grin
whoever takes any nigerian pastor serious needs his or her sanity examined
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by dave234(m): 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
ZACHIE:
There are dreams and there are dreamers.
Oyedepo is a dream actualizer and he deserves his kudos.

Can this man take over the running of Nigeria, please? The shigidi in the rock should just pack and go.

OK polio, your father also shigidi. Lack of home training. Unprofitable fellow.
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by Charly68: 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
Keep flying while your critics keep ranting
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by ubmech: 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
This is a great feat, Isaiah 2:1-4, Micah 4:1-2 is fulfilling in our time. Glory to God.

For those of you mourning about it and lamenting of industries, hospitals etc. Please Bishop is a Clergy not your government, go and tell your reps, Senate's and state governors and your presidency to build you infrastructure. Leave churches alone, no matter the benevolency they do, you guys will not still be satisfied, you will still look for something to talk ill about.

I and the rest of the winners family will key into this project and please if I did not borrow you money for it or beg you for money for it, please don't take paracetamol for my head, allow me. You that is wise, please continue being wise, let us be 'foolish' please. Its not by force.

Go and cry to the people you gave mandate to deliver their manifesto to you guys, they owe you that.

Leave the church of God alone, if what they are doing is not it, you are not on the judgement seat. At the end we all shall make account to the Greatest Ever Judge.
Concentrate on being a better person
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by Osashalom: 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
owukpa:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2319254544885070&id=444807728996437
The good Lord continually prosper His work in your hands. This project shall succeed beyond limit. Remain blessed father of our Faith.
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by LMS1(m): 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
bewla:
verily verily I say on to you

will take from what you have
and don't cherish

and give to the rich to put it on a project

for you to pay to get it back
Na them wen go church today you go deliver this your sermon give no be me were dey house follow devil the gist grin
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by CodeTemplar: 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
desiredhome:

Oh have you repented? That's great.........,.the pentecostalism in Nigerial have given a different meaning to Christianity (Gospel of prosperity/greed), the more there are Churches everywhere the higher the rate of crime.......

If I may ask what is the impact of your Church to the society?
Repented from what?
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by MoneyTrees(m): 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
Rich & famous men keep turning you on while you keep using their money to form client for one Pastor. angry
I'm not impressed sad
Even if the development is an encouragement to hustle up but I dislike everything with a religious tag because it is written
As real niggars, thou shall not scam your like
A wise man said, Love your neighbor as yourself

It's more honorable to take from outsiders & build ourselves afterall the whites took themselves slaves from another continent
They didn't scam & enslave em neighbors grin

Let's bomb the white folks & use their money to enrich ourselves
Let's not motivate our folks under religion tag but for financial earns

Onyi22:
More grace sir
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by reiddecuti: 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
ZACHIE:
There are dreams and there are dreamers.
Oyedepo is a dream actualizer and he deserves his kudos.

Can this man take over the running of Nigeria, please? The shigidi in the rock should just pack and go.

A man like him can rule Nigeria. He'll be a disaster. Believe it or not. Nigeria is one and only country difficult to rule in the whole wide world.
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by newoffer: 6:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
Let them stop dis nonsense. Help the poor Dem no gree. 2021 should be about innovation and vocation.
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by babsthegreat: 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
[quote author=AntiChristian post=98385183] grin

N100 × 100,000= N10,000,000

N500 × 100,000= N50,000,000

N1000 × 100,000= N100,000,000

N10,000 × 100,000= N1,000,000,000

grin[/quo keep calculating till your phone bust
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by AntiChristian: 7:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
toye440:
lol you don't even know how they came about the name christianity. Well it's actually a mockery, the word Christianity means followers of Christ. Christ choose to pay for our sins, so whether Judas was there or not christianity would still be, maybe with another name.

Christianity was found by Paul after Christ left this world.

While he was still around there's nothing like christianity. And i don't know which religion supports killing people for others to progress.

Babalawo will do ritual with blood for others to progress. Is that what your Lord did with His son?
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by AntiChristian: 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
CodeTemplar:
You this head slamming mobster.

grin

Ndo! grin
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by OBA117(m): 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
Bennycollins:
Good, but my concern is that we have the richest pastors in the world, the large church auditoriums, but we remain one of the poorest and also the most ungodly People on earth, how comes?

Hello sir/ma, but the last time I checked, Buhari is your president not Bishop Oyedepo or any church pastors..... church is not your problems. Religion is totally different from politics

USA is the most powerful nation on earth but do you also know that they also have the highest number of Evangelists and God's general in the world? Please read to know the truth!

If you are part of the MOST ungodly and poorest people in the world is your personal problem not Christianity.

May God Almighty open your eyes of understanding to know the truth in Jesus name
Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by Bennycollins: 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
For your information I am a Christian. May be because I limited my comment to Christian churches. The fact remains Nigerians are corrupt and dubious people by default. We are the most feared all over the world, in or out of church/mosques, yet we boost the biggest worship centres and the largest congregations of worshippers. Deep down you know this is not robbing off on our fortunes and character as a people. Misplaced priorities. I know the truth is bitter, so don't even bother to insult me. You already say I am one of the poorest as if you know me or I am one of the most ungodly.
OBA117:

Hello sir/ma, but the last time I checked, Buhari is your president not Bishop Oyedepo or any church pastors..... church is not your problems. Religion is totally different from politics

USA is the most powerful nation on earth but do you also know that they also have the highest number of Evangelists and God's general in the world? Please read to know the truth!

If you are part of the MOST ungodly and poorest people in the world is your personal problem not Christianity.

May God Almighty open your eyes of understanding to know the truth in Jesus name

Re: Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower by esthervera(f): 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
colp2015:
Bishop David Oyedepo gave 800 youth full scholarship to attend Landmark University in 2010. There are many humanitarian services running in the Church System to help and cater to the needs of church members and non members alike.

What we hear or read about Bishop Oyedepo is like a drop of water in the ocean. The big question that can help answer your curiosity is: how and why is the church membership soaring?

There is no doubt we need factories in Nigeria to create jobs for many unemployed youth; but then, we should appreciate and applaud humanitarian services embarked upon by a few people who announce their projects publicly.

Who do you suppose make up the maintenance team of the mega churches in Nigeria; foreigners? No! They are Nigerians.

There is a world class and highly subsidised hospital built by Bishop David Oyedepo in the city of Omu Aran, Kwara state. I suppose you are not aware of it and many other humanitarian services by the bishop, because you are an outsider,

Their is one thing,I know churches in Nigeria is like other business organization.too much churches,in my area I can count seven churches before I walk to the main road,I will count almost nothing less than 30 churches.is annoying at times.those churches should team up and use the remaining building to do something for the community, everything shouldn't be on government,and is not as if we really serving this God genuinely

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Jesus' Lookalike Spotted In Lagos, Disappears Thereafter (See Photo) / Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) / "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.