Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,226 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Saudi Arabia Intercepts And Destroys A Hostile Target Fired Toward Riyad - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia Intercepts And Destroys A Hostile Target Fired Toward Riyad (344 Views)

Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) / US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) / French Navy Intercepts Russia-Bound Cargo Ship In English Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Arabia Intercepts And Destroys A Hostile Target Fired Toward Riyad by ChelseaArmy(m): 8:55am On Jan 24, 2021
Authorities in Saudi Arabia said the country has
intercepted an “apparent missile or drone attack”
over Riyadh, the capital on Saturday.
The state-run Al Ekhbariya television station
disclosed this without making further eloboration,
Aljazeera reports

The incident, according to the report, came at about
11 am (08:00 GMT).
Videos of what appeared to be an explosion in the air
over Riyadh were posted by social media users on
Saturday.
A resident, who lives in the Al-Sulaimaniyah district of
Riyadh, said that he had heard a loud sound and
thought that something had fallen from the sky,
adding that the entire house shook.
There were a number of flight delays at Riyadh’s King
Khaled International Airport, even though the
authorities have not linked the delays to the incident.
The US embassy in Riyadh has issued a warning to
Americans calling on them to “stay alert in case of
additional future attacks”.
Saudi Arabia has been repeatedly targeted by the
Houthis since its intervention in Yemen’s civil war in
The Houthis did not claim responsibility of launching
a missile or a drone towards Riyadh on Saturday.https://dailytrust.com/saudi-arabia-intercepts-hostile-target-in-riyadh
mynd44 oam4j lalasticlala
Re: Saudi Arabia Intercepts And Destroys A Hostile Target Fired Toward Riyad by ChelseaArmy(m): 8:56am On Jan 24, 2021
it will never happen. By the grace of God
Re: Saudi Arabia Intercepts And Destroys A Hostile Target Fired Toward Riyad by ChelseaArmy(m): 9:00am On Jan 24, 2021
how I wish my country 9ja become such powerful capable of preventing missiles like Saudi!
Re: Saudi Arabia Intercepts And Destroys A Hostile Target Fired Toward Riyad by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:01am On Jan 24, 2021
if they fire missile towards Nigeria,how will we intercept it ? Abi any family wey the missile fall untop their roof na their luck.

Re: Saudi Arabia Intercepts And Destroys A Hostile Target Fired Toward Riyad by ChelseaArmy(m): 9:04am On Jan 24, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
if they fire missile towards Nigeria,how will we intercept it ? Abi any family wey the missile fall untop their roof na their luck.
I dey laugh bro

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Intercepts And Destroys A Hostile Target Fired Toward Riyad by Nanaborga(m): 9:13am On Jan 24, 2021
E nor go pass Iran or those other countries wey donald trump be dey protect una against , UAE should be vigilant too
Re: Saudi Arabia Intercepts And Destroys A Hostile Target Fired Toward Riyad by Iceyjayz: 9:19am On Jan 24, 2021
Let the war begin
Re: Saudi Arabia Intercepts And Destroys A Hostile Target Fired Toward Riyad by LMS1(m): 9:25am On Jan 24, 2021
THE GUY ABOVE ME REALLY NEEDS WAR!.
I RECOMMEND U DOWNLOAD ANY OF THE FOLLOWING INTO YOUR PHONE AND ENJOY
MORTAL COMBAT
ASSASINS CREED
300 GAME
AMERICAS ARMY THE GAME IV
DIE HARD
grin They ARE All Nice War Games Bro

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Intercepts And Destroys A Hostile Target Fired Toward Riyad by Edopesin: 9:53am On Jan 24, 2021
ChelseaArmy:
how I wish my country 9ja become such powerful capable of preventing missiles like Saudi!

what gives you the impression that we are not capable of intercepting missiles?
Re: Saudi Arabia Intercepts And Destroys A Hostile Target Fired Toward Riyad by ChelseaArmy(m): 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
Edopesin:

what gives you the impression that we are not capable of intercepting missiles?
give me idea bro but look at what bokoboys doing to our soldiers by sending them into hiding in Cameron!
Re: Saudi Arabia Intercepts And Destroys A Hostile Target Fired Toward Riyad by alade26632: 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Fulanis At War All Over Africa / Father Mbaka Sends Strong Warning To Nigerians / Twitter In Trouble In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.