Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Opinion: Is Northern Nigerian Insecurity A Thorough Calculation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Is Northern Nigerian Insecurity A Thorough Calculation. (253 Views)

Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri / Fani-kayode Traces Origin Of Nigerian Insecurity To 1966 Massacre / Ortom: FG’s Silence On Insecurity A Continuation Of 1804 Jihadist Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Is Northern Nigerian Insecurity A Thorough Calculation. by 143WaZoBia: 9:41am On Jan 24, 2021
I’m beginning to think in my opinion that the Boko Haram, bandit menace is a calculated move to reduce to barest minimum the numbers of southerners in Nigeria military, while recruiting repentant northerner bandits into the military, to invade the southern Nigeria at a calculated time.

The herdsmen attack is not going to stop soon with the federal government body language, and these people have the full support of the federal government in a modern age and time. They are going to keep causing problems. Already they have foot militias in the forest, when things gets heated military personnel of northern extradition are moved in to restore peace which would not be the case.

But why would anyone want to conquer or subdue other people in 2021. I read this things in history but I don’t think it makes any sense in modern settings but this is almost our reality now.

A time comes when the people do something because when the people do nothing, nothing happens.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Is Northern Nigerian Insecurity A Thorough Calculation. by BabbanBura(m): 9:49am On Jan 24, 2021
143WaZoBia:
I’m beginning to think in my opinion that the Boko Haram, bandit menace is a calculated move to reduce to barest minimum the numbers of southerners in Nigeria military, while recruiting repentant northerner bandits into the military, to invade the southern Nigeria at a calculated time.

The herdsmen attack is not going to stop soon with the federal government body language, and these people have the full support of the federal government in a modern age and time. They are going to keep causing problems. Already they have foot militias in the forest, when things gets heated military personnel of northern extradition are moved in to restore peace which would not be the case.

But why would anyone want to conquer or subdue other people in 2021. I read this things in history but I don’t think it makes any sense in modern settings but this is almost our reality now.

A time comes when the people do something because when the people do nothing, nothing happens.

It is a possibility bro

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Is Northern Nigerian Insecurity A Thorough Calculation. by 143WaZoBia: 10:30am On Jan 24, 2021
BabbanBura:

It is a possibility bro

It’s heartbreaking how people have been played as pawn for this country politics to function. It’s really crazy that some crazy people could be causing so much problems but this is possible because there’s a chance for them to do it. A platform. People ask why do village people hurt others and I be like because they can, Zuckerberg made Facebook because he could. And he could because of what’s at his disposal. We have a constitution that could make anybody in power become power drunk and misbehave. Very shameful.
I used to respect that until his recent posts on the insecurities. claiming to be igbo and defending the atrocities going on, I mean being a patriot shouldn’t mean that the government can’t do no wrong in your eyes.

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu / Global Cattlle Business: Fact Sheet / IGP Adamu, Others Set To Retire Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.