Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This (48468 Views)

Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by PervertProphet: 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
OyinO:

I know you're referring to Ethiopia or maybe Egyptian Horus of SUN (Ra) worship. Well, let me tell you that the versions and brands of Christianity known to East African African Ethiopia or Kemetic Egypt IS NOT AN NEVER THE SAME WITH THE EUROPEAN BRAND.

Please pick a history book on this subject and read and stop confusing others who might not know.

Ever heard of the name, Tertullian.

Just one name of an ancient African Christian Philosopher and Church Father who contributed largely to Christianity while fending off heresies like yours from Gnostics who were posing as Christians like the modern day JWs do today.

They had no connection whatsoever to the paganistic kemetic Egypt worship or Ra Sun worship you are trying to connect them to now.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Paramountgift(f): 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
Tithes and firstfruit are not the same.
First fruit is not biblical..the idea of donating all your proceedings from your first paycheck to your pastor is not in line with scriptures.
If you are doing that from your heart because you just want to propagate the word and help the needy..okay, good.. God will reward you.
But it is not all that necessary and you won't go to hell for not doing that. But one can go to hell for defaulting in tithes..why?..it's a command.

Paying of Tithe is a command. You must pay the tenth of all your earnings every month for the propagation of God's work. Tithes defaulters are on hard ground because God refers to them as thieves.
Mal 3:8-12

It is better to forget firstfruit and be faithful with your tithing..that's where blessings come from.
Tithing is continuous, it promotes the sustenance of the ministry so don't skip it.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by deanoffaculty: 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
LMS1:
I Have Never Heard Any News Of This People (who are non-muslim)Giving Thanks Service In The Church abi them and pastor the beef?
Aliko Dangote
Mike Adenuga
Jeff Stefflon
Warren Buffet
Qatar Crown Prince
Tony Elemelu
Ned Nwoko
Bill Gates
Bezos Djovik
Hushpuppy grin
Forte Otedola
Alhaji Dantata
Mohammed RANO.

It Seems Religion And Poor People Do Blood Covenant! grin

Laughsss......

Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by jolaeri(m): 11:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
Deep Freezer,

Thanks for your advice.

It's their money not yours. Those that pay their tithe do ii out of their "foolishness" towards God.

Let them be!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by sircatherine45(m): 11:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
Well, chest beaters full this post. If your neighborhood is hungry, and you pay your tithe to your church, it's a sin, and a form of hypocrisy. Do unto others as you want others to do. If you want genuine blessings from God, help your neighborhood. Make your family comfortable, before you make the Church comfortable.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by sircatherine45(m): 11:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
Make your family comfortable, otherwise you'll be a banza, in the sight of humans, and in God's sight. Levites didn't work, so tithes are a logical way to care for them. Your pastor dey trade forex, dey make billions, but he dey still dey collect money from congregation. No be greed? And pastor go collect tithe, members dey starve. No be greed? Your mama never chop, but you dey pay tithe. No be greed. You want make God bless you, when your mama never see food chop? God no dey run matters like that.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Polchiz(m): 12:00am On Jan 25, 2021
favor2016:
Freeze pls shut up. I pay my first fruit last year at MFM, and God make me a millionaire the same year, when others are grieving cos of economic impact of covid-19, I took care of both my nuclear and extended family members completely. Financially 2020 is the best year for me since I was born. I'm packing my envelope already to give my first fruit offering this year, cos I don't want to slow down the rate God is blessing me. Listen to daddy freeze at your own peril
And God blessed you like this just because you gave first fruit? Many others gave this first fruit and their situations did not get better.
God simply showed you grace and mercy.
STOP attributing His mercies and grace to first fruit.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Polchiz(m): 12:06am On Jan 25, 2021
Paramountgift:
Tithes and firstfruit are not the same.
First fruit is not biblical..the idea of donating all your proceedings from your first paycheck to your pastor is not in line with scriptures.
If you are doing that from your heart because you just want to propagate the word and help the needy..okay, good.. God will reward you.
But it is not all that necessary and you won't go to hell for not doing that. But one can go to hell for defaulting in tithes..why?..it's a command.

Paying of Tithe is a command. You must pay the tenth of all your earnings every month for the propagation of God's work. Tithes defaulters are on hard ground because God refers to them as thieves.
Mal 3:8-12

It is better to forget firstfruit and be faithful with your tithing..that's where blessings come from.
Tithing is continuous, it promotes the sustenance of the ministry so don't skip it.
Are you sure you can keep all the commands of God?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Charly68: 12:12am On Jan 25, 2021
Crazy infidel behaving like a saint ..what concerns you with how I spend my salary ...? Nonsense guy
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by favor2016: 12:32am On Jan 25, 2021
Polchiz:

And God blessed you like this just because you gave first fruit? Many others gave this first fruit and their situations did not get better.
God simply showed you grace and mercy.
STOP attributing His mercies and grace to first fruit.
Give and it shall be given unto you, that's what my Bible says, I gave and God bless me. I have never lack his grace and mercy and I'm still living by his grace and mercy.if you want to break the curse of lack, pls give and give. Thank you
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Lightorder: 1:37am On Jan 25, 2021
GreatResearcher:
Dumb Christians will still carry their hard earned money and go and dash those scammers called pastors
you should have asked yourself, why you don’t give to any pastor and you are still poor. Your matter no get cure
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by MightyFortress: 1:38am On Jan 25, 2021
BusinessCity:
People should read the Bible themselves and get to understand the intent of God's heart as well as the letter.

I believe no seed sown towards Kingdom growth is without Heavenly reward, however while I maintain this believe, I don't subscribe to first fruits paid annually.

First Fruits offering is the seed that opens the ground/business/productivity like a child giving the first salary he or she earns to the parents. Making it an annual event as skewed and project as we've seen of recent memories is to only excite one's feelings to milk people of their resources

Before Christianity came, every one gives their first salary to their parents as a seed of thankfulness for their parenting them. This is the reflection of what first fruit offering is, but people chose to replace parents there with their pastors

Pastors too are unduly taking advantage.

Don't bother to criticise me because you want to fill your stomach with other people's blood, sweat and means of livelihood. I'm a minister of the Gospel as well and have mentored hundreds. But guess what, I work

First Fruits should be directed lyrics dedicated to God in a ( sober some way) that will provoke God's blessings and sustain ones livelihood. This giving is not putting in offering basket ideology we continue to perpetuate...

or

Given to ones parents. Your parents are also God's representative on earth as much as your pastors.

Your parent command higher spiritual right to receive this blessings, cry upon receiving it and command transference of blessings to your life. Thus is the history and essence of first fruits. Don't let hungry ministers deceive you

If you're a minister and want to take me up on this discussion, I am willing to educate you. But first check the scriptures about what God instructed Moses and Joshua about first fruits. When you're done with that come back and I'll open your spiritual eyes clearer and brighter with first fruits throughout scriptures where none of this occurrences were carried out like annual pagan rites

Pastors and ministers allow parents too eat of the works of their hands. Many of you have turn yourselves to demigods and devils and go as far as killing the sheep because of the greed and last for material things. Remember in the end it's not the tithes and offerings that matters to God as He's the owner of the earth and all in it and the cattle over the thousand hills.

Careful exacting resources from people. Let the people also bless the souls that brought them into this existence.

I'm an elder in the kingdom to atleast more than the top 80% of ministers of my generation. So I can correct you and Heaven will understand. We didn't start this journey yesterday. No. We did not.

Build the sheep up and when they're built, when you don't recall, what is bigger than first fruits is what they will do to you. Let's stop draining life out of God's children. Please and please

Scriptural references :

Cain and Abel - Abel gave the fruits that opened the earth. No other records of him doing that before His demise

2. God instructed Joshua when they entered Cannan, this is God Himself doing the talking, He said when you begin to produce, make sure the first fruits of your harvest ( First farming season year deem first productive season ) is set aside as offering because the fruits of the land wasn't yet purified for them to take personally. And that after this the earth would yield it's increase massively to them

3. Jesus waded into a scenario. Check the new testament. Jesus said to certain youths who pretended giving to parents as giving to God and mixed it up. They said when they give their thier parents, they gave grudgingly and said it's what we give to you is for God. Jesus however chided them maintaining parents must be honoured given their due regards separate from. Ministerial regards. In this case what's parental should be treated as parental. And what's for the church be giving to church.

If the first fruit is for a certain pastor, when does the parent who does the whole labor get the place of honour. Mind you hardly is there any pastor in the world world that will be there on a steady daily occasion and not give up on the child until maturity and success is attained.

I rest my case.

Give it to your parents

Deep
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Lightorder: 1:42am On Jan 25, 2021
LMS1:
I Have Never Heard Any News Of This People (who are non-muslim)Giving Thanks Service In The Church abi them and pastor the beef?
Aliko Dangote
Mike Adenuga
Jeff Stefflon
Warren Buffet
Qatar Crown Prince
Tony Elemelu
Ned Nwoko
Bill Gates
Bezos Djovik
Hushpuppy grin
Forte Otedola
Alhaji Dantata
Mohammed RANO.

It Seems Religion And Poor People Do Blood Covenant! grin
oga , you don’t give to pastors right? Until you show me your name among those rich ones you mentioned, you remain the DUMBEST creature that walks the earth. Facts
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Wettoid123: 1:45am On Jan 25, 2021
why are you always attacking pastors?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by BusinessCity: 1:58am On Jan 25, 2021
edoairways:

Speak for yourself as not everyone give their parent or pastor first fruit

I'm sure you can't do any better
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Bahamas95(m): 2:37am On Jan 25, 2021
Family members and some friends get confused when I tell them I am a Christian because of the way I live my life. I don't behave like the conventional christians they are used to so dem think say I be pagan wey dey disguise.

I can't be acting stupidly simply because I am a Christian. Nothing on earth will make me give my money foolishly to these thieves on suit. If I have excess money I know how/where to spend it......The way most christians especially in this part of the world treat these pastors has now made it a lucrative business. Anybody wey find work tire and he/she nor see the next thing na to go buy suit and open church. I don't believe focusing more on pastors when it comes to giving is the only way of getting God's blessings as most christians believe.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Nobody: 2:51am On Jan 25, 2021
if u want to give to the church on ur own free will i dont see anything wrong but what is wrong when a pastor tries to exhort money with threats like the person will burn in hell if he doesnt sow seed using any other threat.when u as a religious leader act in such a way then u no different from a mafia enforcer.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 25, 2021
Lightorder:
oga , you don’t give to pastors right? Until you show me your name among those rich ones you mentioned, you remain the DUMBEST creature that walks the earth. Facts

Freeze is not the DUMBEST creature that walks on Earth because his name is not on the Wealthy men list, but rather one of the most reasonable men in black Africa. None of the great economists ever made it to the fortune list of their time, the great merchants of their time celebrated them and their economic theories, hypothesis and analysis have remained valuable for decades and some centuries till date.

In this topic, I have given a real life scenario of how people are pushed into fraud to survive February having used their January salary as first fruit offering. When people used December salary to celebrate Xmas and New Year holidays, January salary as first fruit offering, they have to look for ways to survive. To the Indians and Chinese Industries owners and most Captain of Industries this is foolishness. If 50% of the entire Civil Service Salary and Industries in Lagos is given as first fruit offering to the Church in a depressed economy while majority of people are living in poverty and hunger that is foolishness. This assumption is based on 50% Christian - Muslim population and the assumption that Church expect every Christian to give his or her January salary as first fruit offering. We have just given End of the year thanksgiving offering, last Sunday of the Year (2020), First Sunday of the Year (2021), Xmas, New Year services offering and arrays offering depending on the Church. All these in a poverty driven economy. There is no way Nigeria will not produce richest pastors in the world.

Freeze is called into his own ministry.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by ogascomax: 3:37am On Jan 25, 2021
Your giving is an expression of praise, honour and worship to God. Giving is beyond you receiving back an harvest but that expression of gratitude to God for his goodness in your life. First fruit is what God demand and first fruit came before the law. Gen 4:3-7.
God explicitly tell us where to take our first fruit to.
Neh 10:35(And to bring the firstfruits of our ground, and the firstfruits of all fruit of all trees, year by year, unto the house of the LORD:

Deaut 26:2-4 ( That thou shalt take of the first of all the fruit of the earth, which thou shalt bring of thy land that the LORD thy God giveth thee, and shalt put it in a basket, and shalt go unto the place which the LORD thy God shall choose to place his name there.

3 And thou shalt go unto the priest that shall be in those days, and say unto him, I profess this day unto the LORD thy God, that I am come unto the country which the LORD sware unto our fathers for to give us. 10( And now, behold, I have brought the firstfruits of the land, which thou, O LORD, hast given me. And thou shalt set it before the LORD thy God, and worship before the LORD thy God:
Exu 23:19( The first of the firstfruits of thy land thou shalt bring into the house of the LORD thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.
Ezek 44:30( And the first of all the firstfruits of all things, and every oblation of all, of every sort of your oblations, shall be the priest's: ye shall also give unto the priest the first of your dough, that he may cause the blessing to rest in thine house.

There are more scriptures to back first fruit. When we take our offerings or whatever giving to our pastor it is our demonstration of praise to God. Apart from praising God with our lips we also give good praise through giving.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by baratech: 3:40am On Jan 25, 2021
Daddy Freeze, since you don't give tithes and offerings, you should be the richest man on Earth
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by May1st: 4:18am On Jan 25, 2021
sreamsense:
You can ask your daddy freezer and you. What position has your criticism landed you? Are you among 1-5 in africa? Not even among 5million! People that are paying never complaint, why is it your problem? How many solutions has your criticisms brought since you started wailing?

How many critics do you also find among top 5 richest in Africa? You better go and work to improve your poor conditions or will you keep wailing till you leave this world? Stop bringing other people down you are not saint either, it is better to remove logs in your own eyes first

Do you know what you are doing now is exactly the same as thugs fighting very hard to defend thieving politicians?
Relax and connect the dots.

In my opinion, you do not have to shame someone by asking him to work hard to improve his condition. Let me ask, are you also in the top 50,000 richest people in Africa? You better be calming down. Religious thug
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by HRMK: 5:03am On Jan 25, 2021
UR VERY WRONG!MUSLIMS MAY NOT BE PAYING TITHE,THEY PAY SOMETHING SIMILAR IN MOSQUES!!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by vineyardfarms: 5:10am On Jan 25, 2021
[quote author=BusinessCity post=98387154]People should read the Bible themselves and get to understand the intent of God's heart as well as the letter.
I believe no seed sown towards Kingdom growth is without Heavenly reward, however while I maintain this believe, I don't subscribe to first fruits paid annually.
First Fruits offering is the seed that opens the ground/business/productivity like a child giving the first salary he or she earns to the parents. Making it an annual event as skewed and project as we've seen of recent memories is to only excite one's feelings to milk people of their resources
Before Christianity came, every one gives their first salary to their parents as a seed of thankfulness for their parenting them. This is the reflection of what first fruit offering is, but people chose to replace parents there with their pastors
Pastors too are unduly taking advantage.
Don't bother to criticise me because you want to fill your stomach with other people's blood, sweat.
GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Reelblack: 5:12am On Jan 25, 2021
sapphiere:
Aliko Dangote, a Nigerian, has been named the Africa’s richest man for the tenth consecutive year, according to the 2021 Forbes’ Africa Billionaires List released on Friday January 22.

The leader of free nation church Daddy Freeze reacting to the list tells Nigerians that before they give out their January salary to a pastor, they should think carefully about Dangote being the richest man in Africa for tenth consecutive year without paying tithes, giving first fruit or sowing dangerous seeds, WonderTV media reports.

In his words:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKYixQxhU10/?hl=en

Over religious people will not finish us in Nigeria, just look through the comment section. Why are the churches so big on on monetary values, rather than helping them in areas that they need improvement on. Majority of these people use this money to build expensive schools that even majority of church members can’t even afford. Even holy books will tell you heaven helps those who help themselves not only spiritually, but also common sense wise. Even the Bible also informed us that towards the end time, there will be abundance of false prophets, have you taken the time to access your so called religious leader?
In the end, nothing trumps minding your business, lemme shut up self.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by femi4: 5:17am On Jan 25, 2021
Only idiots will work for 30days and dash pastor his wages
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by nurusystem(m): 5:19am On Jan 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
I will rather Obey GOD than men...

All we have is given to us by GOD.

The Names He mentioned Must be Dangerous Givers to the cause of GOD and Humanity.
Don't be Suprised that Dangote, a Muslim will be a dangerous Giver to Churches, crusades, etc

Nobody becomes Wealthy and Blessed without being a Giver. It's a Principle given by the Creator and Owner of the Heavens and the Earth.

The Principle of wealth is in seed time and Harvest.
They that Sow in Tears will reap in Joy.

Don't give because you want to double your money! Give because you Love GOD! Give because you wanna be a blessing to people.

When you are Giving your fund for GOD'S Cause, don't see it as giving to pastor or bishop or priest. See it as Giving to GOD

When sowing your seed, whether First fruit, tithe, offering, Giving, etc Ensure it is on a Good ground. Not Every Place or Person is a good Ground. Some Persons are under GOD'S Curse. When such person or place gets hold of your resources you may begin to experience what you don't understand.

Tithe is Biblical. It is one tenth of your income, profit, increase etc. Tithe does not guarantee you Eternal Life in Heaven. A Genuie Relationship with JESUS is what gives us access to Eternal Life.
Having Said that, a Believer who deliberately refuses to give his/her tithe is a Robber. Such an act could hinder such a Person from Eternal Life.

Eternity is a Personal Solo Matter! Nobody will stand or speak for you. If you allow Ungodly men to confuse you, you are on your own!
You are even confusing yourself sir
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Youngzedd(m): 5:21am On Jan 25, 2021
GamalNasser:
Stop wasting your time ..you can never stop people from buying hope

False hope grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by hoopLA: 5:22am On Jan 25, 2021
Nuttella:
Its not your business what people decide to do with THEIR money.
I believe the same applies to pastors as well.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Youngzedd(m): 5:28am On Jan 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
I will rather Obey GOD than men...

All we have is given to us by GOD.

The Names He mentioned Must be Dangerous Givers to the cause of GOD and Humanity.
Don't be Suprised that Dangote, a Muslim will be a dangerous Giver to Churches, crusades, etc

Nobody becomes Wealthy and Blessed without being a Giver. It's a Principle given by the Creator and Owner of the Heavens and the Earth.

The Principle of wealth is in seed time and Harvest.
They that Sow in Tears will reap in Joy.

Don't give because you want to double your money! Give because you Love GOD! Give because you wanna be a blessing to people.

When you are Giving your fund for GOD'S Cause, don't see it as giving to pastor or bishop or priest. See it as Giving to GOD

When sowing your seed, whether First fruit, tithe, offering, Giving, etc Ensure it is on a Good ground. Not Every Place or Person is a good Ground. Some Persons are under GOD'S Curse. When such person or place gets hold of your resources you may begin to experience what you don't understand.

Tithe is Biblical. It is one tenth of your income, profit, increase etc. Tithe does not guarantee you Eternal Life in Heaven. A Genuie Relationship with JESUS is what gives us access to Eternal Life.
Having Said that, a Believer who deliberately refuses to give his/her tithe is a Robber. Such an act could hinder such a Person from Eternal Life.

Eternity is a Personal Solo Matter! Nobody will stand or speak for you. If you allow Ungodly men to confuse you, you are on your own!

This ones too are Biblical.

Deuteronomy 21:18-21

18 “Suppose a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey his father or mother, even though they discipline him. 19 In such a case, the father and mother must take the son to the elders as they hold court at the town gate. 20 The parents must say to the elders, ‘This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious and refuses to obey. He is a glutton and a drunkard.’ 21 Then all the men of his town must stone him to death. In this way, you will purge this evil from among you, and all Israel will hear about it and be afraid.

Leviticus 3:17

17 “You must never eat any fat or blood. This is a permanent law for you, and it must be observed from generation to generation, wherever you live.”

Leviticus 19:19

19 “You must obey all my decrees.

“Do not mate two different kinds of animals. Do not plant your field with two different kinds of seed. Do not wear clothing woven from two different kinds of thread.

Deuteronomy 22:20-21
20 If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.

Leviticus 11:9-12

9 “Of all the marine animals, these are ones you may use for food. You may eat anything from the water if it has both fins and scales, whether taken from salt water or from streams. 10 But you must never eat animals from the sea or from rivers that do not have both fins and scales. They are detestable to you. This applies both to little creatures that live in shallow water and to all creatures that live in deep water. 11 They will always be detestable to you. You must never eat their meat or even touch their dead bodies. 12 Any marine animal that does not have both fins and scales is detestable to you.

Leviticus 19:27
Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard

There are so many I wish I can list here.

I have some questions for you.

1. Who's a Christian?

2. Were the laws given to the Jews or Gentiles?

3. Are you a Jew or Gentile?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This by Nobody: 5:31am On Jan 25, 2021
baratech:
Daddy Freeze, since you don't give tithes and offerings, you should be the richest man on Earth

Freeze is not the DUMBEST creature that walks on Earth because his name is not on the Wealthy men list, but rather one of the most reasonable men in black Africa. None of the great economists ever made it to the fortune list of their time, the great merchants of their time celebrated them and their economic theories, hypothesis and analysis have remained valuable for decades and some centuries till date.

In this topic, I have given a real life scenario of how people are pushed into fraud to survive February having used their January salary as first fruit offering. When people used December salary to celebrate Xmas and New Year holidays, January salary as first fruit offering, they have to look for ways to survive. To the Indians and Chinese Industries owners and most Captain of Industries this is foolishness. If 50% of the entire Civil Service Salary and Industries in Lagos is given as first fruit offering to the Church in a depressed economy while majority of people are living in poverty and hunger that is foolishness. This assumption is based on 50% Christian - Muslim population and the assumption that Church expect every Christian to give his or her January salary as first fruit offering. We have just given End of the year thanksgiving offering, last Sunday of the Year (2020), First Sunday of the Year (2021), Xmas, New Year services offering and arrays offering depending on the Church. All these in a poverty driven economy. There is no way Nigeria will not produce richest pastors in the world.

Freeze is called into his own ministry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) / Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker / "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.