Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) (45471 Views)

Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's / Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites / Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by ebukajay184: 10:45am On Jan 24, 2021
Yoruba activist, Sunday Igboho, has said he is not afraid of the police arresting him over the eviction notice he gave to the Fulanis in Oyo state, IgbereTV reports.

In an interview with BBC Yoruba, Igboho said he has been hearing that there are plans to get him arrested. He said he is not scared and that all he is doing is for the interest of his people, the Yorubas. According to him, the kings in Yoruba land are scared of speaking up for fear of being deposed by the government.

In his words;

''They say I am not part of the government. Why am I meddling in the affairs that is not my business? I am meddling in it because I am a Yoruba man and if the government do not do the things that the people who voted for them expect them to do, then the people have the right to talk.

It's not like I just gave a command or said something that just came out from my mind.

Look at our doctor, Dr. Fatai, a PhD holder who is a Yoruba man. He worked abroad for many years and came back with money. He started a farm in his father's place and employed so many of our people.

Fulanis went there to scatter the farm. He went to meet the Seriki Fulanis to inform him of what his people had done. They tied him and killed him.

There are so many people that these Fulanis have killed in such manner. They kidnapped some and collected money. They've collected N7 million, N10 million, N11 million...in our own fathers land.

These things hurt me so much. That was why I went there, to tell them that you people have been living with us for years, we did not fight with you guys.

This was what I was telling the Seriki Fulani when his people pulled a gun at me. I collected the gun from one of them. Another one pulled a cutlass while another one pulled a gun and fired. If you watch the video properly, he shot the gun at me before I collected the gun from them.

I told them I did not come to fight and that even if I came to fight, they wouldn't be able to withstand me.

I told them that if they cannot find a solution to the killings of my people, it is better for them to leave.

All these things do not have to do with religion, I just want Yorubas to be at peace.

For the past four days now they have been threatening me with arrest, I am not scared.

All the obas that were there were happy and said that the suffering is enough, they do not want Fulanis anymore. That the killings is enough and that it is their subjects that are been killing. The Obas have been silent because they are scared of being deposed by the government if they speak up.

These Fulanis kidnapped a king's son and collected N4 million ransom before they released him.

If care is not taken, the Fulanis will kidnap a king and ask his subjects to come and pay ransom.

We Yorubas are still sleeping and keeping quiet.''

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ_qax7I0RY

https://igberetvnews.com/1380248/afraid-police-arrest-yoruba-activist-sunday-igboho-video/

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by overdrive(m): 10:53am On Jan 24, 2021
A true leader in the making!!! Ride on sir.

338 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 24, 2021
He is not afraid because he has been arrested many times for thuggery and murder in oyo state. Also he is always bailed out by top politicians in his state.

But this time, he should be sent to the deepest dungeon in Abuja.

Imagine bbc interviewing this thug.

BBC IS TRYING TO INCITE VIOLENCE WITH THIS INTERVIEW

Why give airtime to a pdp political thug and common tout.

ILLITERATES will always support their illitrate leader to do evil.

22 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by NextD18: 11:02am On Jan 24, 2021
People of Southwestern Nigeria must learn the hard way.

Tinubu their god who is a slave to the Fullanis is is yet to say a word.

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by mayklef(m): 11:03am On Jan 24, 2021
Mr Sunday i commend ur courage and your undying love 4 d masses, but besiege u not to put your trust in Charms(Ogun)....because as a Yoruba man u ought to know "Ijoba omuni mogun" (government are superior to Juju"

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by LMS1(m): 11:10am On Jan 24, 2021
Wheather U Are Afraid Or Not,once And Order For Your Arrest Has Be Warranted U Cant Escape It Unless U Go Exile!

7 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Kriss216: 11:11am On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
He is not afraid because he has been arrested many times for thuggery and murder in oyo state. Also he is always bailed out by top politicians in his state.

Yoloba moslem is the second problem we have in Southern Nigeria.

249 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by AlhajiImam: 11:12am On Jan 24, 2021
Go and ask the runaway Nnamdi Kanu how it was for him and how he ran away like a thief in the night

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by PureMe01: 11:14am On Jan 24, 2021
The noise is getting too much already

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by chinjo(m): 11:19am On Jan 24, 2021
It is high time every section of this country defend itself. There can never be national cohession and unity with Buhari as the president. He is the one giving covering fire to the herdsmen. My only advice to Sunday Igboho is that he has to be careful because it is his own Yoruba tribe that will betray him. Theh are known for betrayal.

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by haffaze777(m): 11:20am On Jan 24, 2021
Sunday Igboho carry on with the good work,the entire omo oko Yoruba{legitimate son} are with you,any Yoruba youths,elders,king or political leaders against you can be regards as omo ale{bastard}.nonsense and herdsmen

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by tutudesz: 11:24am On Jan 24, 2021
Sunday Igboho should channel his energy to the Oyo state House of Assembly members, Law makers are suppose to make law to protect their people.
Why can't they make a law that would ban herdsmen from moving with cows up and down undecided or ban herdsmen from without licence from entering the state with their cow undecided ban herdsmen from staying inside oyo forest undecided
Lagos State has laws that contradict the Constitution and the assembly members made those law to protect lagosian.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by BigSarah(f): 11:27am On Jan 24, 2021
Well you probably should!..
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by luvmijeje(f): 11:29am On Jan 24, 2021
He should not talk took much. He should prepare for the next election. He has the characteristic of a leader. Action man.

This is not a leader that know only how to talk.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Orubebe01: 11:29am On Jan 24, 2021
This man's balls are made of iron

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Jakumo(m): 11:32am On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You might be a cattle owner who hopes to simply grab agricultural land for free anywhere in Africa, destroy all crops planted there, and hack down anyone that complains.

Let us see how events unfold, before you are so hasty to predict the jailing or death of Mr. Sunday Igboho, of the "Hot Bush" fame, who is now set to make the bush of his state, too hot for terrorist cattle herders, and their crop destroying cow herds.

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Genesiis(m): 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
Why this man no dey ever speak English ?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Jarchi(m): 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
Baba be forewarned, naija sabi push dem no fit pull.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Jakumo(m): 1:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
Genesiis:
Why this man no dey ever speak English ?

Because hin Oracle no like gramma. Ifi you no hear Yoruba, Sunday Igboho nor get matter to tell you. Go find dictionary if you no hear hin word.

Even hin mane sef "Igboho" get meaning for Yoruba. E mean say bush don dey HOT for anybody when dey find trouble carry cow go shop pesin farm.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by mzBEAM(f): 1:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Keep quiet oloribuuuuuu.

Na so una dey jump from thread to thread during the endsars protest. Miscreants

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Veqtor: 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Like you are supporting ur own in aso rock and the ones claiming herdsmen.

Terrorists.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by slawormiir: 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

Igboho is a real niggarr

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by encryptjay(m): 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
Too much balls. It's quite disappointing that some leaders down south decided to keep mum about the whole situation due to selfish reasons. They should be rooting for this man. Too many sellouts in the land.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
i see a video where policeman are even hailing him

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by InaNla(f): 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
OLD VIDEO from fake bloggers.

If them born PRESIDENCY well, dey should try nonsense...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by helinues: 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
Awo rele
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by IMASTEX: 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
It is very natural, you cannot maintain an oppressive system for too long without beginning to meet a strong resistance politically or otherwise. With the way things are going & the failure & disappointment of the various politicians due to greed, the people will standup for themselves.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
All the very best in your pursuit bro!

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by benikad(m): 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
I never knew we have police, soldiers and government in this country when herdsmen are kidnapping and killing innocent souls

They killed Fasoranti daughter nothing happened the same Police, Soldiers and government did nothing than sympathising with the old man

Now Ighoro gave a notice same Government, Police start shouting arrest
sad angry cool

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by solmusdesigns: 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
cool

Indabooski bayoose

MC Oluomo used to be my favourite thug due to his very kind nature but I must say Sunday Igboho wowed me with his consistent drive for justice of down trodden

I have no silver nor gold to give , but I pray to God to empower and bless people fighting for ordinary oppressed people

26 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI / Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.