Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) (45472 Views)

Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's / Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites / Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by AlfaB: 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
snakes
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Sammy07: 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
flokii:

My friend rest.. ijoba ranu wo?
ijoba that can't secure lives of its citizens, instead showing sentiments towards Fulani terrorism on other people's soil.

The cowardice in some of you is why the Fulanis think they can intimidate everyone. In case you don't know, the world is watching and any wrong move will see this country split into pieces.

Who be Fulani? who go fear fulani??

Gbam!
Who go dey fear Fulanis self. grin
If not because of these century when everywhere is being civilized.

Won kere

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Ken91(m): 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
here is not a Fulani land they should go to Sambisa rear cattle a bit them remit any tax to the state gov they all criminal that need to be shot on side make they come any part of rivers state and try these rubbish either them an there we nt be use for pepper soup
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by SAMBARRY: 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
ChrisIntegral:
This man is brave...Fulani must be called to order.
my own question to the Oyo people is where does makinde stand.is he for the Fulani or against them because that is what will determine whether the Oyo people are going to fight a fight of Victory or defeat because when a chief security officer of a state is compromised then opariii

Tinubu continue o.na that greed go kill you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Loveurneighbour: 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
Kriss216:

Yoloba moslem is the second problem we have in Southern Nigeria.
And IPOB TERRORISTS are our third problem we have in Southern Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by tballeyy(m): 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
He is not afraid because he has been arrested many times for thuggery and murder in oyo state. Also he is always bailed out by top politicians in his state.

But this time, he should be sent to the deepest dungeon in Abuja.

Imagine bbc interviewing this thug.

BBC IS TRYING TO INCITE VIOLENCE WITH THIS INTERVIEW

Why give airtime to a pdp political thug and common tout.

ILLITERATES will always support their illitrate leader to do evil.
ogun lakaye oshimole take care of u soonest

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Olaoye1988: 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
He is not afraid because he has been arrested many times for thuggery and murder in oyo state. Also he is always bailed out by top politicians in his state.

Where your sense?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by seglabsy(m): 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

ORI RE KO PE

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by madukaanaya(m): 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

my brother recieve sense ur mumu don do

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Taiwolee1: 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
chinjo:
It is high time every section of this country defend itself. There can never be national cohession and unity with Buhari as the president. He is the one giving covering fire to the herdsmen. My only advice to Sunday Igboho is that he has to be careful because it is his own Yoruba tribe that will betray him. Theh are known for betrayal.

Everybody in the south is a betrayal like those govi in the east betrayed Sir Kanu.
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by freshvine(f): 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
Yoruba media have tagged him ACTIVIST but Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist to them.

Na wah for lagos ibadan expressway.
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by seglabsy(m): 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:
Go and ask the runaway Nnamdi Kanu how it was for him and how he ran away like a thief in the night
ALHAJI E GBADUN

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Will you keep Quiet !! why should common miscreants among the fulanis be above the law.
Whatever nonsense the north are doing beta end with the east, in the west we don't beat chest, tell dem wisdom will alway win strength
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Josywhyte: 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
Those sitting on the thrones shouldn't be called kings. They are very incompetent in their dealings with all these incessant killings by the fulanis. Kings that don't act or react when they see evil in their lands. The next kidnap victims might be the obas if they don't take a stand today

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by sisisioge: 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
I hope they dont kill this guy o...no where is safe for him at the moment. He's practically embarrassing the govt like Sowore did, a feat that never ends well for an individual. Look what happened when multiple individuals did same "endsars protest", they had no qualms about killing defenceless people and lying about it afterwards. Just jejely leave this country before they do the usual fa. It is well.

But why will a set of people decide to rear cows but depends on other people's farms to feed them without consent? Yet, the government isn't able to put its feet down on the unrest the issue is causing! This country is really in tatters...na wa!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
The government of the day created this man in SW out of their blind eyes to Fulani atrocities in their host communities. If the government had treated these killing machines (Marauders) the same way criminals are treated, this and the yet to come wouldn't arise. Peace
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Dollanaira: 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by doxijaw: 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

How do you intend to stop the Fulani massacre with your literacy?
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by wumi2017(f): 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ride on Baami oosa

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
To me ehhh ! first thing was to butcher that sariki Fulani's wife and some of his children even if he barely escape with his live, so that he can tell the story

butcher them so that they will know it's not just them can kill.

Butcher them all since death is sweat to their sight .
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by iamkneeyi: 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

you are stupid honestly..

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by nurusystem(m): 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
Kriss216:

Yoloba moslem is the second problem we have in Southern Nigeria.
See this mumu again
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by vincentjk(m): 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
haffaze777:
Sunday Igboho carry on with the good work,the entire omo oko Yoruba{legitimate son} are with you,any Yoruba youths,elders,king or political leaders against you can be regards as omo ale{bastard}.nonsense and herdsmen

My only problem with the yoruba people

They can never unite to carry out a particular task without being corny.

One shouldn't be scared to protect their land at all.

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by flokii: 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
freshvine:
Yoruba media have tagged him ACTIVIST but Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist to them.

Na wah for lagos ibadan expressway.

Did you see Igboho go on air to solicit for weapons to kill people like your Kanu is doing??

Why can't you lots face your region for God sake? Why must you always attach yourselves to what Yorubas do?
Aren't you ashamed?
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by KingAlayinde(m): 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

will you sharap ya mouth there mumu boy !

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by ictplotter(m): 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
First time to see yoruba man make he get mind. They need to check this man DNA, is not a yoruba ma. A yoruba man can not be rugged like this.
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You called him illiterate. Yes he is but he is wise and intelligent while you are educated but lack sense. You type like someone with an empty skull

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by ictplotter(m): 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
ictplotter:
First time to see yoruba man make he get mind. They need to check this man DNA, is not a yoruba man. A yoruba man can not be rugged like this.
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by flokii: 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
doxijaw:

How do you intend to stop the Fulani massacre with your literacy?

Are you minding that coward? when others are taking proactive steps to curb the Fulani memace, their elected governors have declared Fasting and Prayers against fulani herdsmen.

Cowardice flows in their blood but they are always quick to call others cowards because that is what they are.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by freshvine(f): 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
flokii:

Did you see Igboho go on air to solicit for weapons to kill people like your Kanu is doing??

Why can't you lots face your region for God sake? Why must you always attach yourselves to what Yorubas do?
Aren't you ashamed?

Asking for a referendum is now soliciting for guns?

Is Sunday doing anything differently? The fight from both ends is emancipation from oppression. I commented his effort and so to Nnamdi kanu.
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by lathrowinger: 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I know your type, there is no point talking back. You guyz are many on nairaland. My prayer for you today is that God will disgrace your entire generation...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) / Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard / Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.