Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) (45465 Views)

Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's / Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites / Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
He is not afraid because he has been arrested many times for thuggery and murder in oyo state. Also he is always bailed out by top politicians in his state.

But this time, he should be sent to the deepest dungeon in Abuja.

Imagine bbc interviewing this thug.

BBC IS TRYING TO INCITE VIOLENCE WITH THIS INTERVIEW

Why give airtime to a pdp political thug and common tout.

ILLITERATES will always support their illitrate leader to do evil.
hahaha e go pain u well well

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Bar1941(m): 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
NextD18:
People of Southwestern Nigeria must learn the hard way.

Tinubu their god who is a slave to the Fullanis is is yet to say a word.

Foool, how many of your marginalized leaders have talked over oppressions against your tribe? Tinubu is always you people's headaches, we don't need him to talk before we take actions here, that is what make the Yorubas different.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Emperor5(m): 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
Adeyinka12:
Only you is the person that never know Igboho Osha. He's an activist for knowing sake.

But not popular as he is now!
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by lekonso: 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
What baffles me about these Fulani is that, why can't they go and overrun their farms in the north, sebi they have farms in the north, why is it only in the south they bring their cows to come and destroy people's farms if not for wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by hope4nigeria(m): 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
He is not afraid because he has been arrested many times for thuggery and murder in oyo state. Also he is always bailed out by top politicians in his state.

it shall not be with you, e get why and you know why, you will never know peace, the blood of innocent souls that have been killed by fulani herdsmen in plateu jos, kaduna, benue, zamfara, katsina wiill never allow you and your households to know peace.
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by luluman: 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Were you born by an animal? Just asking o.
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by luluman: 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
chinjo:
It is high time every section of this country defend itself. There can never be national cohession and unity with Buhari as the president. He is the one giving covering fire to the herdsmen. My only advice to Sunday Igboho is that he has to be careful because it is his own Yoruba tribe that will betray him. Theh are known for betrayal.
You started well, then something fell off your brain.
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by saajus: 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2021
Igboho Oosa. I can't forget this guy role during Ife/Modakeke war in 1999. He was fearless. E get charm no be small. The guy will disappear sometimes and appear among Ife warriors. You are wasting your bullet if you are shooting at him. The guy will collect guns from Ife warriors without battle.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by overdrive(m): 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sofistcatdmoron:

If anything happens to him now, you will get off your data and japa
grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Wisswhales007: 10:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
lekbel09:
You are wasting your precious time in explaining to thebosstrevor1. The guy is an unrepentant fulani guy, no need responding to him

#Noted
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by EM123: 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:
Go and ask the runaway Nnamdi Kanu how it was for him and how he ran away like a thief in the night
did they mention NNAMDI KANU's name? You will just pickup your cheap phone and start typing rubbish.
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Firstpage: 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
chinjo:
It is high time every section of this country defend itself. There can never be national cohession and unity with Buhari as the president. He is the one giving covering fire to the herdsmen. My only advice to Sunday Igboho is that he has to be careful because it is his own Yoruba tribe that will betray him. Theh are known for betrayal.

Stupid Igbo pig! Why did you igbos betray kanu?
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by whitemand4(m): 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
Genesiis:
Why this man no dey ever speak English ?

Go and ask the people of England the sole reason they couldn't speak Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by isaythetruth(m): 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Mr Man stop supporting Evil!
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Prophet777: 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
You can't be killing them on their ancestral land and expect them to fold their hands.

You can't be kidnapping them for ransom and expect their friendly handshake

You can't be raping their wives and expect friendship handshake.

They are sophisticated.

They are race of knowledge and pedigree.

They are peaceful and friendly.

Attack on one is an attack on all.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by AmDayo: 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
Kriss216:
Yoloba moslem is the second problem we have in Southern Nigeria.

I swear. Eleribu in awon fanatics ninu wa.
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by luluosas(m): 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
Where is Amotekun?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by sangresan(m): 12:53am On Jan 25, 2021
chinjo:

As they betrayed your father?
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by omotola90(m): 1:14am On Jan 25, 2021
Jakumo:

You might be a cattle owner who hopes to simply grab agricultural land for free anywhere in Africa, destroy all crops planted there, and hack down anyone that complains.

Let us see how events unfold, before you are so hasty to predict the jailing or death of Mr. Sunday Igboho, of the "Hot Bush" fame, who is now set to make the bush of his state, too hot for terrorist cattle herders, and their crop destroying cow herds.
this really got me grin grin grin
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by bellotaofeek: 1:51am On Jan 25, 2021
I knw some unfortunate people will bash him. Wait till they kidnap your family ...welldone Igboho.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Bedesipop(m): 4:27am On Jan 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Igboho is a real niggarr
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by MemoriesAndMe: 6:41am On Jan 25, 2021
tutudesz:
Sunday Igboho should channel his energy to the Oyo state House of Assembly members, Law makers are suppose to make law to protect their people.
Why can't they make a law that would ban herdsmen from moving with cows up and down undecided or ban herdsmen from without licence from entering the state with their cow undecided ban herdsmen from staying inside oyo forest undecided
Lagos State has laws that contradict the Constitution and the assembly members made those law to protect lagosian.

Its apparent that Sunday Igboho is not educated and going through the assembly channels may not be within his reach with his level of education. But not being educated doesn't mean one shouldn't notice what is happening around them nor being able to differentiate whats right from whats wrong.
We should salute his bravery for standing tall in the face of the so-called political elites that stayed mute when he took action without waiting for protocols.

Just five people of his type are worth more than 500 assembly and rep members that saw same problems and never acted. He is a hero and has duely earned that from his actions. If every region fulanis have managed to suppress had one of his type, they would have learnt how to respect others and not be so power-drunk.

Call him a thug if you want, but we need more of his type of thug than the politicians yall keep spending monthly on. He hasn't even asked anyone to reward him for his efforts, yet your political elites can't play with their outrageous allowances while doing nothing to subdue the people's problems other than speaking big grammar in plenaries.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by tinktanker: 6:42am On Jan 25, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Pls shut up ur evil mouth. So the fulanis that have been killing ppl should be praised. The PhD guy they kill was all over the news and u and ur govt did nothing abt it not even to condemn it.
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Prince001(m): 7:14am On Jan 25, 2021
Genesiis:
Why this man no dey ever speak English ?
Cos English is foreign language! Our mother language 1st b4 English when one is addressing his or her own people, in this case its Yoruba people!

God bless him for speaking Yoruba only!!!!!!!!
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by tutudesz: 8:19am On Jan 25, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:

Its apparent that Sunday Igboho is not educated and going through the assembly channels may not be within his reach with his level of education. But not being educated doesn't mean one shouldn't notice what is happening around them nor being able to differentiate whats right from whats wrong.
We should salute his bravery for standing tall in the face of the so-called political elites that stayed mute when he took action without waiting for protocols.

Just five people of his type are worth more than 500 assembly and rep members that saw same problems and never acted. He is a hero and has duely earned that from his actions. If every region fulanis have managed to suppress had one of his type, they would have learnt how to respect others and not be so power-drunk.

Call him a thug if you want, but we need more of his type of thug than the politicians yall keep spending monthly on. He hasn't even asked anyone to reward him for his efforts, yet your political elites can't play with their outrageous allowances while doing nothing to subdue the people's problems other than speaking big grammar in plenaries.
Without a law backing his actions, the herdsmen will still return. Everybody has their roles to play in this situation and the assembly members role is the most important role, they can make a law to ban herding of cow in the state or a law that all herded be located in one place.
Igboho actions is commendable, but how far is he ready to go
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by zeyheed(m): 11:20am On Jan 25, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Stupid comment
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Basicend: 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
This guy is lion.
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Basicend: 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
Olowola2:
but the guy get money pass your forefather that achieved phd degree in English

No mind am, no English we wan chop.
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by deeva2: 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
[quote author=haffaze777 post=98388198]Sunday Igboho carry on with the good work,the entire omo oko Yoruba{legitimate son} are with you,any Yoruba youths,elders,king or political leaders against you can be regards as omo ale{bastard}.nonsense and herdsme

GBAM ; COREECT GUY
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
Fool, how market?

Your papa nko?

Paxxcarl:
lol a well known thug for that matter
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
Jamjoon:
Fool, how market?

Your papa nko?

hw abt...we talk abt hw useless nd stupid ur mum is?
Re: Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed / Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) / Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.