Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,386 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen (52564 Views)

Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] / Buhari Leading A Protest During Goodluck Jonathan's Government (Throwback Photo) / Apostle Suleman: Jonathan's Government Stole A Lot Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by danngnews: 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
post=98389875:

This is one of the evil, wicked and criminal lifestyle Jonathan and his evil party bestowed on our darling nation for 16 years.

The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for some of her citizens to suffer collective amnesia.... intentionally!

We all still remembered the mayhem the Niger Delta kidnappers caused in this nation in all the years Jonathan was in power.
Ikorodureporta still remembers how these guys chased him away from his abode in Isawo Ikorodu, burning down and killing all the policemen and women at Owutu Police Station (the thread is still here)
And all the killings and kidnapping incidents in Arepo and different areas in Lagos and Nigeria at large.
They were everywhere kidnapping, killing, raping women.
And what was Jona solution and approach ?
He gave them amnesty and sent many of them abroad, with Tax payers money...even giving them monthly allowance up to half a million naira per person for years, just that they could stop kidnapping and pipeline explosions!!

The foundations of this country has been destroyed by some bastard politicians most def.
May all those kinda politicians all end terribly in this nation.
They will never end well in life.

To all hypocrites hiding from the truth,
We will always hit your empty heads with the truth daily.
Truth is not bitter, just that some people are bitter to the truth.

We Rise!

Day one sef na another wahala the evil party bestowed on our nation.
But hypocrisy has blinded some people!
They hate reading the truth.

I have been looking for you since this latest Herdsmen debacle, I had been looking to see what yi will say despite the latest onslaught of this terrorists your darling daddy calls common criminals.

I didn't know u were quite cos u had not seen an avenue to attack Jonathan, we u have seen it here.

Are you not shamed that despite these killings from these people all you have to contribute is to attack Jonathan and that's it?

But how can one be surprised anyway, did you condemn them even they slaughtered people of your state Benue.

Only God knows what kind of conscience you sleep with.
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by Bar1941(m): 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sammy07:
100bn from government to set up ranches?

Lol na their property?

This people are clearly illiterate.

Below is a diary Farm in Ekiti.

God punish Lord Lugard where ever he is

Hmmmmm, I used to use diary farms in Holland and other developed parts of the world as an example I never knew we have something modern and sophisticated like this just there in Ekiti. This is evident the people in power knows what to do, they are just being wicked by allowing those herdmen perpetuating more evils.
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by Coldie(m): 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
uruba23:
Baba should honor the agreement provided the money would be given to AG Dangote construction Ltd to build Ranches for them all over Nigeria and they should sign a MOU to stay within the location allocated...There have to be a means of recovery the fund via taxes.
Why should fg build reaches for a tribe, the ranch should be for everyone who wants to go into cattle rearing business.

If u say it's for them I bet u no outsider can ever get in there
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by PHijo(m): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
owobokiri:
Jonathan has always been a naive, utterly ignorant political wreck anyways.. So no need here.. He's seen globally as the father of decent democracy in Nigeria, yet he was the one that handed power to a proven jihadist whose segregational and polarising habits were so destructive that his fellow Muslim northern officers had to shove him aside in a palace coup in 1985! Without Jonathan dropping the ball, Buhari wouldn't have been president because there were more than enough reasons to disqualify him, or "out-hussle" him in the election proper! No true patriot hands over the reigns of governance of his country to a platoon of janja-weed upstarts just because you want to be seen as a "peace maker".

Benjamin Netanyahu will never hand over the leadership of isreal to an Israeli Hamas apologist! Kagame won't hand over Rwanda to a Hutu radical! Biden will never hand over the country to an Alqaeda apologist! Putin won't hand over the kremlin to a Chechyan with soft spot for Chechyan separatists! You look for moderates in those areas to work with not allow yourself to be stampeded out of power by a scraggy clan of religious extremists and tribal urchins just because you "don't want blood to be spilled in your name".. Is there any amount of blood that would have been spilled in that elections that would have been bigger than the amount being spilled everyday since then?

Nigerians keep surprising me!

People like Tinubu and Amaechi who went to Daura to revive Buhari's dead political career are not being blamed by people like you.

People like Osibanjo were drafted to make him look less Islamist.

Before the election you guys were asking Obama to give Jonathan and his wife the "Gbagbo treatment ".

Please carry your cross, you chose Miyetti Allah and you should deal with the consequences of your actions.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by owobokiri(m): 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nchenches:

Given the political structure of Nigeria, there is no civil way through which rest of Nigeria can use to eject Fulani/APC from power again.

Worse, international oil companies and their home governments prefer Fulani to control Nigeria, than any other ethnic group in Nigeria.

You do have a point, but the problem I have with your take is that it seem to suggest that what we have found ourselves in a hopeless situation. I don't think so! I think it's actually defeatist to operate with this mindset! Why? This can be remedied! The Europeans were here at a point in history as colonialists, where are they now? Chased back home! How? Because the locals picked up the gauntlet and did the needful by confronting imperialism. It did take time, but once global events alligned in favor of the locals, the path towards independence became clearer. I think you can apply that analogy here. As long as the system is not right, or is oppressive, folks need to be up in arms protesting! As long as oppression exists, agitations should persist.. You may think it won't work, but events can quickly play in your favor and things become easier. Could be a change of government in those countries you mentioned or even a weak government here led by a character unwilling to double down on the atrocities of past governments.... Buhari himself contested for the presidential elections for how many times, until a weak Jonathan provided him with an easy chance? Who's the president today?
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
Useless urchins. Pray people like me don't get into power. You will cease to exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by GeneralPula: 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
princemartinsG:
President Good luck Jonathan was always quick to ratify any policy from which his evil and corrupt regime would have opportunity to embezzle money. If a Southern president do not take care of the South what justification do we have to call on a president from the North to do so

Jahbless you bro..

The worst is he didn't do anything, even for his people in Bayela..Shebi Buhari is still doing for his people?

Now tell me the bigger fool..
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by Polyglot7pointO: 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sammy07:

Lol na their property?

please tell that to mr Felix the rotten vulture seller the deluded medical malpractice, the biological error of a person the stinking boxers bearer that only went to report me for ban because I stated the obvious that he is mistake of a conjugal misfortune and a medical practice.. sadly the pathological scum and cow dung was pained which wasn’t my intention because I can say for a fact his entire existence is faulty..

I repeat Felix the disgusting flippant is a result of medical malpractice the hoe that bare forth such disgusting fruit should have choked the biological error to death with a worn out vagina..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by tsdarkside(m): 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sammy07:

Lol na their property?

this herders are gettin realy annoyin....

they know were to go to get finance for their ranches but they no wan do it....
we have to force them to modernize and stop wanderin around like nomads....

that age is over in nigeria....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by Oracleforce: 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
ignis:
The Fulanis be feeling like they own Nigeria.

That is the reason we have to vote out any traces of Fulani person in the next presidential election

Atiku can not talk about this issue.if it is about Joe Biden, he will quickly tweet on it...
The United States doesn't need your input in any form, stop wasting your time.....The country has been made great and it remains great...

But the influence of this bush semi-illiterate in our local politics has bedeviled the development and progress of this country. ...
In a well-organized country, Atiku can't even dream of becoming a local government chairman talkless of governor....now, he aspires to be the president of this country, .....god forbid....
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
Coldie:

Why should fg build reaches for a tribe, the ranch should be for everyone who wants to go into cattle rearing business.

If u say it's for them I bet u no outsider can ever get in there
Okay you are right but everyone would still partake after all the abbatoir in Agege Lagos which is a slaughter house accommodate everyone.... It is just that they currently dominate the business for now. It won't make sense building a auto spare market in Abuja for my Fulani and Hausa Brothers when we know it is dominated by my Igbo Brothers
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by tsdarkside(m): 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
its either they modernize or stop rearin cows....
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by tsdarkside(m): 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
Oracleforce:

That is the reason we have to vote out any traces of Fulani person in the next presidential election

any fulani has the right to contest....
if you personaly no wan vote a fulani,then soo be it....its your right....

its like because of ipob,a igbo shouldnt become president....

be angry but dont overdo it....
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by Polyglot7pointO: 3:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
stormborn28:
you must be a very useless fellow.... It was Yar'Adua that granted the Niger Delta militants amnesty.... Always say the truth...Jonathan only continued the process.... You are very irritating.... Why give false information.. Nonsense everywhere
that medical malpractice just reported me because he’s pained but he picked d wrong person as I will ensure even Seun will call me and beg me to leave the biological error alone..

If he’s not a pathological sycophants how come 98% of nairalanders will lynch him for free and unprovoked? U must be doing something bad obviously..

Let him ban himself from his useless parents who birthed him knowing fully well he will be a scourge to be expunged later..

Useless biological mistake Na ogun go kee u Felix..!! Lol The mod sef funny saying bullying a nairalander as if irritating a nairalander sef nor be offence ..lol
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by Bimpe29: 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
Cheque ke!
Which bank's cheque?
bolaayenimo:
I'm 100 percent sure that Is the first cheque CBN governor, Godwin Emefiele will sign when he gets to office tomorrow

Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by cyrilamx(m): 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
the money has been given long ago already
plz mention to everyone who cares to know that Gej released the N100B fund in 2014 and it was looted by same party that was making Nigeria to work.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://tribuneonlineng.com/no-ranches-built-cbn-released-n100bn-states-say-reps/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiz3PvQvrTuAhWC2qQKHUdyCfkQFjABegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw1lyH23tGAXeNMBrdRvsSOY
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by cyrilamx(m): 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
[You are in Nigeria and not privy to the information that Gej already dole out the N100B fund to the Suswam led committee and the fund was instantly looted by the party in power in 2014��?

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/states-frittered-cbns-n100bn-jonathan-doled-ranching-development/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiz3PvQvrTuAhWC2qQKHUdyCfkQFjADegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw38EnnBnnfGcD5LalnJ5bJ9

quote author=solmusdesigns post=98389896] grin

Lazy fools,

grown ass men following cows up and down the whole day calling it occupation, they Kidnap people for money, now they want 100 billion for themselves

Useless criminals... Just as Ruga failed, Fulani radio failed, water bill failed. The 100 billion had already failed with Jonathan, let them go and collect it in Otueke Bayelsa State at Jonathan's house

.[/quote]
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by benpuzzy(m): 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
He is not even denying that they are not kidnappers.
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by stevenosa(m): 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by Seyzcham91(m): 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
you won work as herdman? grin
illicit:
If u give them that money and u no give me job....

Yawa go gas o
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by Coldie(m): 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
uruba23:

Okay you are right but everyone would still partake after all the abbatoir in Agege Lagos which is a slaughter house accommodate everyone.... It is just that they currently dominate the business for now. It won't make sense building a auto spare market in Abuja for my Fulani and Hausa Brothers when we know it is dominated by my Igbo Brothers
Let's learn to talk about things unbiased and without sentiments, so do u think Nigerian government would ever build an auto spare parts market strictly for Igbos?

Do u have any instance where that ever happened?

Where the Nigerian government built a market and handed it over to Igbos, please gimme a scenario, cause I don't know where u people are getting all these for
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by zudozz: 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2021

They have no respect for anyone including some of you that voted for their Grand master.

Smelly lot!
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by Onepeople: 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
post=98389875:

This is one of the evil, wicked and criminal lifestyle Jonathan and his evil party bestowed on our darling nation for 16 years.

The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for some of her citizens to suffer collective amnesia.... intentionally!

We all still remembered the mayhem the Niger Delta kidnappers caused in this nation in all the years Jonathan was in power.
Ikorodureporta still remembers how these guys chased him away from his abode in Isawo Ikorodu, burning down and killing all the policemen and women at Owutu Police Station (the thread is still here)
And all the killings and kidnapping incidents in Arepo and different areas in Lagos and Nigeria at large.
They were everywhere kidnapping, killing, raping women.
And what was Jona solution and approach ?
He gave them amnesty and sent many of them abroad, with Tax payers money...even giving them monthly allowance up to half a million naira per person for years, just that they could stop kidnapping and pipeline explosions!!

The foundations of this country has been destroyed by some bastard politicians most def.
May all those kinda politicians all end terribly in this nation.
They will never end well in life.

To all hypocrites hiding from the truth,
We will always hit your empty heads with the truth daily.
Truth is not bitter, just that some people are bitter to the truth.

We Rise!

Day one sef na another wahala the evil party bestowed on our nation.
But hypocrisy has blinded some people!
They hate reading the truth.
spewing nonsense and derailing every thread as usual, he is ready to engage on constructive and objective arguments.
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
Coldie:

Let's learn to talk about things unbiased and without sentiments, so do u think Nigerian government would ever build an auto spare parts market strictly for Igbos?

Do u have any instance where that ever happened?

Where the Nigerian government built a market and handed it over to Igbos, please gimme a scenario, cause I don't know where u people are getting all these for
I am only trying to emphasize that in Nigeria even our trade is tribalize. .some ethnic group dominate a particular sector of the economy which others dominate others.
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by illicit(m): 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
Seyzcham91:
you won work as herdman? grin

grin

God forbid....
Re: Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen by cyrilamx(m): 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
Oga the incessant prolong ASUU strike the present admin is battling to was as a result of agreement entered into with Jonathan govt that he couldn't even honour when oil was very high. Same agreement His party entered into with P&ID that almost ripping Nigeria off biilions of $$ if not for the stand of PMB. Now he already dole out N100B to find ranching throughout the federation to stave off farmers/herders crisis, a noble idea though. But was immediately looted in 2014 by his cronies. I guess this was when Nigeria was working. Gej wasn't just a political neophyte, he created a lot of problems for current admin. Talk about sales of power to crooks that you can't even revoke today without paying them $8B yeye clause he allowed inserted into the agreement. Another $470m CCTV scam. Despite earning N51T oil revenue , , Gej never added to our foreign reserve, rather he depleted them. But his minows will continue defending his lapses cos they hate the current custodian of power.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/states-frittered-cbns-n100bn-jonathan-doled-ranching-development/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiz3PvQvrTuAhWC2qQKHUdyCfkQFjADegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw38EnnBnnfGcD5LalnJ5bJ9
owobokiri:
Jonathan has always been a naive, utterly ignorant political wreck anyways.. So no need here.. He's seen globally as the father of decent democracy in Nigeria, yet he was the one that handed power to a proven jihadist whose segregational and polarising habits were so destructive that his fellow Muslim northern officers had to shove him aside in a palace coup in 1985! Without Jonathan dropping the ball, Buhari wouldn't have been president because there were more than enough reasons to disqualify him, or "out-hussle" him in the election proper! No true patriot hands over the reigns of governance of his country to a platoon of janja-weed upstarts just because you want to be seen as a "peace maker".

Benjamin Netanyahu will never hand over the leadership of isreal to an Israeli Hamas apologist! Kagame won't hand over Rwanda to a Hutu radical! Biden will never hand over the country to an Alqaeda apologist! Putin won't hand over the kremlin to a Chechyan with soft spot for Chechyan separatists! You look for moderates in those areas to work with not allow yourself to be stampeded out of power by a scraggy clan of religious extremists and tribal urchins just because you "don't want blood to be spilled in your name".. Is there any amount of blood that would have been spilled in that elections that would have been bigger than the amount being spilled everyday since then?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down / IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London / "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.