Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

I'm Worried And Pray It Ends Some Day - Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Worried And Pray It Ends Some Day - Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Cries Out (2264 Views)

Lady Shoots Shot At Davido's Lookalike But It Ends Miserably (photos) / Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife / I Was Worried And Scared Because My Music Is Different – Adekunle Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Worried And Pray It Ends Some Day - Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Cries Out by drinoayo: 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
Susan Waya, mother of reality show star Kiddwaya has cried out over an undisclosed challenge she is currently going through, Igbere TV reports.

Susan revealed that the challenge has left her worried and exhausted. She also prayed that it ends some day.

See her post below;

Lalasticlala

Re: I'm Worried And Pray It Ends Some Day - Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Cries Out by espn(m): 1:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
We all go through Shit...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Worried And Pray It Ends Some Day - Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Cries Out by kenzysmith: 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2021
Must every thing enter social media

2 Likes

Re: I'm Worried And Pray It Ends Some Day - Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Cries Out by chuckdelis: 10:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
Re: I'm Worried And Pray It Ends Some Day - Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Cries Out by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:26am On Jan 25, 2021
May God see you through Mama Kiddiwaya, the billionaire's wife!

The Rich Also Cry...... cry cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm Worried And Pray It Ends Some Day - Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Cries Out by SAMBARRY: 2:08am On Jan 25, 2021
post=98412760:
May God see you through Mama Kiddiwaya, the billionaire's wife!

The Rich Also Cry...... cry cry
everyone goes through their sad moments,the rich and the poor so no dey write all this poor man consolation lines

1 Like

Re: I'm Worried And Pray It Ends Some Day - Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Cries Out by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:33am On Jan 25, 2021
chuckdelis:
Your queer son I'm thinking
She is not the mother of that Boy please....

SAMBARRY:
everyone goes through their sad moments,the rich and the poor so no dey write all this poor man consolation lines
Oh Ambali, we don't know that is one of your consolation lines.
Sorry to touch a cord!
We won't use it again, so we don't keep reminding you of your lines.
Pele, we understand! cool
Say hello to Muniru.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm Worried And Pray It Ends Some Day - Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Cries Out by FLESHnBLOOD(m): 2:41am On Jan 25, 2021
Money answereth all things they say and there is a solution to every problem I believe,a problem shared is half solved.. But not on Nairaland cheesy they will help compound it for u.. grin but on a serious why is she crying and worried? undecided
Re: I'm Worried And Pray It Ends Some Day - Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Cries Out by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 25, 2021
And of course social media will help you get out of it?
Old mama too wan trend undecidedabegi go and sitdown
Or better still go audition for this year's BBN so you can feel better undecided

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Whitemoney Shares First Kiss In Biggie's House With Queen (video) / You Lied To Me Just To Sleep With Me – Lady Drags Broda Shaggi / I’m Detoxing The ‘juju’ – Korra Ex Husband Reveals [picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.