Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,640,553 members, 6,180,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 March 2021 at 08:01 PM

Grammerly Premium (pay After) ###REDFLAGGED### - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Grammerly Premium (pay After) ###REDFLAGGED### (843 Views)

Quillbot Premium ##Redflagged## / I Share Grammerly Premium Access #1000 Only / Quillbot Et Grammerly (rewriter Et Structure) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grammerly Premium (pay After) ###REDFLAGGED### by GraphicsProf(f): 12:52pm On Feb 17
Divepen1:

Any proof to this claim?

Don't deal with this dude if you aren't ready to part with your money and not get your Money's worth

He is a person to avoid. He's toxic, psychotic and has terrible attitude. Anyone dealing with him will be burning money at best.

I paid him 6000 Naira for Grammarly under the condition that I'd pay 3000 Naira first and get the details login to confirm and then pay the balance. After I paid the 3000 Naira. He sent in the password only for me to discover he had synced his phone number to the account

Oya send me the code so I can gain access he refused that I must pay balance 3000 Naira... And as you know he won't refund. I paid the 3000 Naira balance and the story started. He provided code three times amidst very toxic back and forth communication exchange we had.

I knew I couldn't tolerate his attitude for a year, I went on to tell him to deduct 2000 Naira out of the 6000 Naira and send me the balance 4000 Naira... He refused. He said he doesn't do things that way. All of this wasn't even before 15 hours o

He offered to sell Some accounts to my colleague when he knew he didn't have what was requested. He refused to grant refund of the fees. He forced him to get any thing he didn't need by saying my account only receives money and can't pay out. Guess what, the guy had to order what he didn't need at the time and the account blew and didn't even last.. This person is one any sane human being must avoid by all means possible.

In all the legit persons I've seen transacting in thus section of the forum, he has one of the worst attitude to ever put off with

I'm counselling people to not do business with him
Re: Grammerly Premium (pay After) ###REDFLAGGED### by Divepen1(m): 2:16am On Feb 18
Twizzy90 you have been accused. What do you have to say in your defense?
Re: Grammerly Premium (pay After) ###REDFLAGGED### by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 18
Divepen1:
Twizzy90 you have been accused. What do you have to say in your defense?

Good, I am seeing the message now. I should never be accused. Shared premium has several challenges. In respect of the last message, he contacted me and the price discussed. There is a verification on the premium account to prevent resellers of the premium access. I provide the details of Grammarly premium and the verification code required. He said he has network issue that he could not log in. I told him to retry again. Once, he noticed there was verification he starts to play too smart because the intention is to resell my account. I was ready to provide the verification if he signs in. I am not even sure if he had not logged in because I provide the verification code twice.
Re: Grammerly Premium (pay After) ###REDFLAGGED### by Divepen1(m): 8:02am On Feb 18
Twizzy90:

Good, I am seeing the message now. I should never be accused. Shared premium has several challenges. In respect of the last message, he contacted me and the price discussed. There is a verification on the premium account to prevent resellers of the premium access. I provide the details of Grammarly premium and the verification code required. He said he has network issue that he could not log in. I told him to retry again. Once, he noticed there was verification he starts to play too smart because the intention is to resell my account. I was ready to provide the verification if he signs in. I am not even sure if he had not logged in because I provide the verification code twice.

Graphicsprof , over to you. Twizzy has made some valid point here, have you tried logging in the second time and why?
Re: Grammerly Premium (pay After) ###REDFLAGGED### by GraphicsProf(f): 3:32pm On Feb 18
Divepen1:

Graphicsprof , over to you. Twizzy has made some valid point here, have you tried logging in the second time and why?

I completely forgot this thread

Follow my last comments carefully. I said I attempted logging in about five times and the whole code situation felt uncomfortable with me because he doesn't get along with people. This was the reason I felt I could not put up with a person with his attitude for the long term especially when issues like password change, want to use on alternate device or he needs to fix his code problems over and over. I then said take 2000 Naira and send me the balance the system and structure wasn't okay with me... Tell me Mod what's the solid point he raised to counter this?

His attitude can't be put up with for someone who will be transacting with me for the longterm. If you think in lying use an alternate number chat him up and see your interactions with him

What if I told you same Grammarly his toxic attitude was all over his place about, I got from somewhere else half the price in just about 1 hour of interaction with the account provider which no issues of ego tripping, back and forth toxic attitude. I never said he doesn't sell tool, I said for anyone dealing with him on the long term, he's not the person to get involved with. If he admits to receiving my funds, he should be kind to remit the 4000 Naira and keep the 2000 Naira as token. He refused to talk nor provide remittance yet didn't provide service. What is this called please?
Re: Grammerly Premium (pay After) ###REDFLAGGED### by GraphicsProf(f): 3:44pm On Feb 18
You had better not mind the thief. His attitude stinks, no sane human being should put up with his psychotic breakdown. It was never about network coverage issues. I explained I tried over five times at night and three times during the day. I found both the continual code request process and interaction with him too much to cope with psychologically. Ask him what stopped him from providing refund since he didn't provide service. Please ask him
Re: Grammerly Premium (pay After) ###REDFLAGGED### by TheChiefUche: 5:25pm On Feb 18
GraphicsProf:

I completely forgot this thread

Follow my last comments carefully. I said I attempted logging in about five times and the whole code situation felt uncomfortable with me because he doesn't get along with people. This was the reason I felt I could not put up with a person with his attitude for the long term especially when issues like password change, want to use on alternate device or he needs to fix his code problems over and over. I then said take 2000 Naira and send me the balance the system and structure wasn't okay with me... Tell me Mod what's the solid point he raised to counter this?

His attitude can't be put up with for someone who will be transacting with me for the longterm. If you think in lying use an alternate number chat him up and see your interactions with him

What if I told you same Grammarly his toxic attitude was all over his place about, I got from somewhere else half the price in just about 1 hour of interaction with the account provider which no issues of ego tripping, back and forth toxic attitude. I never said he doesn't sell tool, I said for anyone dealing with him on the long term, he's not the person to get involved with. If he admits to receiving my funds, he should be kind to remit the 4000 Naira and keep the 2000 Naira as token. He refused to talk nor provide remittance yet didn't provide service. What is this called please?

Master you are very correct!

That Twizzy90 of a guy is a not just a scammer but a thief!

He did same to me last Sunday 14th February 2021. I paid him the 5k he requested and he started acting strange.

I'm only buying time; let me wait till next Sunday which will make it a week that he duped me of my 5k. If he fails to remit my 5k, I will mess him up online together with his radiance research resources . I have his name, pictures, address and every vital information about him.

Crooks everywhere!

Re: Grammerly Premium (pay After) ###REDFLAGGED### by TheChiefUche: 5:29pm On Feb 18
Chats continue

Re: Grammerly Premium (pay After) ###REDFLAGGED### by TheChiefUche: 5:45pm On Feb 18
Chats continues

Re: Grammerly Premium (pay After) ###REDFLAGGED### by TheChiefUche: 5:48pm On Feb 18
Chats continue

Re: Grammerly Premium (pay After) ###REDFLAGGED### by TheChiefUche: 6:01pm On Feb 18
Twizzy90:

Keep playing smart, you think I will waste time calling or sending messages to you?

You are dreaming.

If you don't value your reputation as a person and that of your Radiance Research Resources, fail to do the needful. I have messed people up online before and if you push me, I will do it again. Hope you know the internet NEVER forgets?

I have just posted all my chats with you on Sunday 14th of February 2021 for the whole world to see and judge if I wronged you in any way.

You think say you don jam maga because I been dey add 'sir' for you.
Re: Grammerly Premium (pay After) ###REDFLAGGED### by GraphicsProf(f): 6:08pm On Feb 18
TheChiefUche:

Master you are very correct!

That Twizzy90 of a guy is a not just a scammer but a thief!

He did same to me last Sunday 14th February 2021. I paid him the 5k he requested and he started acting strange.

I'm only buying time; let me wait till next Sunday which will make it a week that he duped me of my 5k. If he fails to remit my 5k, I will mess him up online together with his radiance research resources . I have his name, pictures, address and every vital information about him.

Crooks everywhere!

I appreciate your thorough handling of the situation. Why they dupe, they don't see beyond their noses. Especially when one uses Sir.. I've noticed how toxic character, terrible interpersonal and communication ethics, but I noticed sadly. One thing they don't understand is reputation is everything...

If only they realised, they'll act better.

He should ask, if his so called Grammarly Account doesn't work for a day, would he not contact grammarly to ask for the glitch to be fixed or request refund.

HE'S just a fraud. I'm happy you and I spoke up so he doesn't continue with his gimmicks.
Re: Grammerly Premium (pay After) ###REDFLAGGED### by TheChiefUche: 7:15pm On Feb 18
GraphicsProf:

I appreciate your thorough handling of the situation. Why they dupe, they don't see beyond their noses. Especially when one uses Sir.. I've noticed how toxic character, terrible interpersonal and communication ethics, but I noticed sadly. One thing they don't understand is reputation is everything...

If only they realised, they'll act better.

He should ask, if his so called Grammarly Account doesn't work for a day, would he not contact grammarly to ask for the glitch to be fixed or request refund.

HE'S just a fraud. I'm happy you and I spoke up so he doesn't continue with his gimmicks.

Thank you bro!

I decided to post my chats with him here so that all could see and point out anywhere I wronged that young man.

Who doesn't know that when you are sharing Grammarly account with anyone, for your safety, you had to avoid the stand-alone version. It puts your documents on display for all to see.

Even with my cordial approach, I was begging him to give me the code sent to him for the Grammarly for Msword he refused simply because I didn't oblige him by giving him extra 2k to make the totality of my payment 7k.

If the owners of Grammarly sold just the stand-alone version to him, wouldn't he had complained?

He sold just that to me and when I complained he simply ignored me.

Let him not give back my money by Sunday and see how I will ruin his career and reputation online.
Re: Grammerly Premium (pay After) ###REDFLAGGED### by Emielia(m): 9:43pm On Feb 18
Divepen1:

Any proof to this claim?

I have many screenshot of my chats and messages to him all through my transaction and bitter experience with him.
(But I'm limited i chose only 4. If there is any other way for me to upload all. I will)

I reached out to the so called lead of Radiance Research Resources. It get Grammarly on 8/1/2021. He told me he has Grammarly and Quillbot for 1 year. And that it's 10K. I made a payment of 5K instantly with the promise to pay the balance. To my greatest amazement, the Grammarly stopped working the next day (less than 24 hours). I reached out to him and he started telling me stories. We argued and argued..... Until he decided to give me a turntin login in place of the Grammarly that stopped working...

Again after some days the Quillbot stopped working and i reached out to him.
He was really rude.... I told him to either give me another Quillbot Login, or he pay me back 2K and lets path ways because i am no longer interested in dealing with him seeing that his logins are unreliable... He started telling me he doesn't refund money.. for crying out loud. How can i pay for a login that was supposed to last 1 year and all stopped working. He was telling me there is nothing he can do. He said i should pay an additional 5K to have access to a new login. I told him i am no longer interested to deal with him any more. He should just pay me atleast 2K let me go... The next thing i just saw was that he blocked me on WhatsApp, stopped picking my calls. I sent him countless mails and sms he refused replying..... When i threatened that i was going to give him a negative reveiw on NL. He rudely responded that there is nothing he can do for me anymore.

This guy is very heartless and does not care about his reputation online......

Initially i just wanted to let go of everything... But when i kept seeing his ad everyday about his offers, i knew so many will fall victim. Therefore i needed yo raise alarm for everyone to know how fraudulent he is

Re: Grammerly Premium (pay After) ###REDFLAGGED### by Emielia(m): 9:45pm On Feb 18
More screenshot

Re: Grammerly Premium (pay After) ###REDFLAGGED### by GraphicsProf(f): 6:16am On Feb 19
TheChiefUche:

Thank you bro!

I decided to post my chats with him here so that all could see and point out anywhere I wronged that young man.

Who doesn't know that when you are sharing Grammarly account with anyone, for your safety, you had to avoid the stand-alone version. It puts your documents on display for all to see.

Even with my cordial approach, I was begging him to give me the code sent to him for the Grammarly for Msword he refused simply because I didn't oblige him by giving him extra 2k to make the totality of my payment 7k.

If the owners of Grammarly sold just the stand-alone version to him, wouldn't he had complained?

He sold just that to me and when I complained he simply ignored me.

Let him not give back my money by Sunday and see how I will ruin his career and reputation online.

.. He doesn't have a job as he's lazy and only wants to milk people who work. That's why he doesn't care about reputation. He has deactivated. You know them, petty criminals
Re: Grammerly Premium (pay After) ###REDFLAGGED### by TheChiefUche: 1:19pm On Feb 19
GraphicsProf:

.. He doesn't have a job as he's lazy and only wants to milk people who work. That's why he doesn't care about reputation. He has deactivated. You know them, petty criminals

Good day bro!

Can a dog ever outrun a Venza?

I don't want to divulge much anymore; just watch as things would unfold.
Re: Grammerly Premium (pay After) ###REDFLAGGED### by TheChiefUche: 1:42pm On Feb 21
SCAM ALERT!

Beware of this fraudulent young man by name: OLANIYAN TEMITAYO OLUMIDE

He goes about defrauding people under the pretext that he sells writing tools such as Grammarly, Quetext, Quillbot, Turnitin, etc.

He hides under the shadow of being the team lead of Radiance Research Resources to scam people.

https://www.nairaland.com/6380473/grammerly-premium-pay-after-redflagged/1#99197387

He operates with these numbers:

08066206090 and 08110760777

Avoid him like leper for your own good.

Below are his pictures:

Re: Grammerly Premium (pay After) ###REDFLAGGED### by Sunshine4050: 2:39pm On Feb 21
TheChiefUche:
SCAM ALERT!

Beware of this fraudulent young man by name: OLANIYAN TEMITAYO OLUMIDE

He goes about defrauding people under the pretext that he sells writing tools such as Grammarly, Quetext, Quillbot, Turnitin, etc.

He hides under the shadow of being the team lead of Radiance Research Resources to scam people.

https://www.nairaland.com/6380473/grammerly-premium-pay-after-redflagged/1#99200159

He operates with these numbers:

08066206090 and 08110760777

Avoid him like leper for your own good.

Below are his pictures:

He has explained what happened. I saw your chats with him. He provided the details of the account and you confirmed you had logged in. One can access Grammarly through the website, www.grammerly.com., why do you make it look like he was the one that created a problem for you. You could have choose to login from Microsoft word when he sent you the log in details. You don't go about trying to dent the image of people. He provide you the account and we all saw that.
Re: Grammerly Premium (pay After) ###REDFLAGGED### by TheChiefUche: 3:21pm On Feb 21
Sunshine4050:

He has explained what happened. I saw your chats with him. He provided the details of the account and you confirmed you had logged in. One can access Grammarly through the website, www.grammerly.com., why do you make it look like he was the one that created a problem for you. You could have choose to login from Microsoft word when he sent you the log in details. You don't go about trying to dent the image of people. He provide you the account and we all saw that.

Keep deceiving yourself!

The earlier you release my money the earlier you would have peace.

Is a week not enough for a scammer like you to make a refund?
Re: Grammerly Premium (pay After) ###REDFLAGGED### by GraphicsProf(f): 8:13pm On Feb 21
TheChiefUche:

Good day bro!

Can a dog ever outrun a Venza?

I don't want to divulge much anymore; just watch as things would unfold.

I've been watching offline. Actually I notified him very early today that he has mad front page. I'm sure he's in frantic mode seeing his face paraded as a criminal.

You've done well. He needs to refund everyone he has cheated. He cheated me of 9k. Don't let him go easily.
Re: Grammerly Premium (pay After) ###REDFLAGGED### by GraphicsProf(f): 8:14pm On Feb 21
Sunshine4050:

419. Deceive yourself. You will be paraded as a petty criminal that you are. Did you provide the service for the 6000 Naira I paid to you?

Did you refund my money? When confronted you chose to run away and deactivate. You've been caught
Re: Grammerly Premium (pay After) ###REDFLAGGED### by GraphicsProf(f): 8:18pm On Feb 21
Everyday for the thief. One day for the owner..
Re: Grammerly Premium (pay After) ###REDFLAGGED### by TheChiefUche: 3:28pm On Feb 22
GraphicsProf:

I've been watching offline. Actually I notified him very early today that he has mad front page. I'm sure he's in frantic mode seeing his face paraded as a criminal.

You've done well. He needs to refund everyone he has cheated. He cheated me of 9k. Don't let him go easily.

Good day bro

Leave him; he doesn't know what he's doing to himself yet.

He has no value for his reputation yet
Re: Grammerly Premium (pay After) ###REDFLAGGED### by GraphicsProf(f): 3:34pm On Feb 22
TheChiefUche:

Good day bro

Leave him; he doesn't know what he's doing to himself yet.

He has no value for his reputation yet
They don't know the value of a clean reputation and that a little dent can spoil things in the future. You've immensely consoled my spirit

Thanks for this great service to humanity
Re: Grammerly Premium (pay After) ###REDFLAGGED### by TheChiefUche: 3:57pm On Feb 22
GraphicsProf:

They don't know the value of a clean reputation and that a little dent can spoil things in the future. You've immensely consoled my spirit

Thanks for this great service to humanity

You are welcome bro.

I wonder how much I would be willing to accept just to trade my reputation as that young man is doing right now.

The likes of him don't understand this saying: a good name is better than riches.

1 Like

Re: Grammerly Premium (pay After) ###REDFLAGGED### by GraphicsProf(f): 2:05pm On Feb 23
TheChiefUche:

You are welcome bro.

I wonder how much I would be willing to accept just to trade my reputation as that young man is doing right now.

The likes of him don't understand this saying: a good name is better than riches.

Future tears awaits him. This is sealed in the hearts of time

(1) (2) (Reply)

If U Had A Chance 2 Dine Wit A World Class Author, Who Wud Dat B? / How To Connect Your Dstv Decoder To Your Laptop And Browse For Free / Preview Of Must Read Books In 2012(coming Soon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 191
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.