Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. (5043 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? / Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i / Infinix Hot 8 Starts Receiving XOS 5.5 Update With Social Turbo, Game Assistant, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by chapelaries: 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
Nice 1 Infinix
ucheman501:

Well, the social turbo helps enhance the experience use of your phone when making a WhatsApp call by beautifying your facial looks, save the audio of WhatsApp calls and save the messages you've missed on WhatsApp.

Hope you understand now grin
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by chapelaries: 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked
ucheman501:

Google? Is that a question or an answer?
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by saintwalga: 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
Help me ask the aboki. . .
ucheman501:

It is not a new feature on Infinix Oga. It's been there for quite a while now.

Mind you all brands borrows features/ideas from other brands too and not just mentioning Infinix as if redmi don't do d same.
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by saintwalga: 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2021
Lol. . . grin grin grin
ucheman501:

I wonder my self...

Maybe he wants you to google Social turbo i think
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by survillematrix: 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2021
Even the guy nor get peace with this device i sure. . .
sleek4luv:

Na so my guy, let him go and google it and stop disturbing people's peace here.
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by survillematrix: 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2021
No be lie. . .
sleek4luv:

No be lie my guy, transsion are used to borrowing features from better and superior brands
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by alfredtemile: 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
Yes ooo, very nice
educators:
Also check that Google lens in that note8i camera. it is another interesting feature
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by alfredtemile: 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
You really sabi wetin dey sup for Infinix world
educators:
LIVE TRANSCRIBER is another interesting feature in the phone for easy typing
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by sleek4luv: 11:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
survillematrix:
Even the guy nor get peace with this device i sure. . .

I swear the guy really dey disturbed
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by sleek4luv: 11:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
survillematrix:
No be lie. . .

Yes o dem too like to borrow ideas from better and bigger brands than dem
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by sleek4luv: 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
theFilmtric:

l'll assume you are a Xiaomi fanboy
What features has Infinix copied from Xiaomi “that is too much?

theFilmtricsay

First of all don't assume what you don't know....

I am not a Xiaomi fanboy neither am i a fanboy of any brand and i never said infinix copied too much features from Xiaomi, all i said was every brand do copy ideas or features from other bigger and better brands but infinix do copy a lot from other brands that are more superior than dem.
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by theFilmtric: 7:15am On Jan 31, 2021
sleek4luv:

I am not a Xiaomi fanboy neither am i a fanboy of any brand and i never said infinix copied too much features from Xiaomi, all i said was every brand do copy ideas or features from other bigger and better brands but infinix do copy a lot from other brands that are more superior than dem.
I expected this
Can you name 3 features Infinix copied?
You can use my signature

theFilmtricsay
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by theFilmtric: 7:17am On Jan 31, 2021
chapelaries:
Nice 1 Infinix
you can also view a whatsapp message Without it showing that you've read it
theFilmtricsay
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by manolates: 11:51am On Jan 31, 2021
100trillion:

Joblessness at its highest angry

Well, op, that is a new feature on infinix but it is not new in other devices.

Transsion is like Nigeria; it's still developing, borrowing some features from other elite, superior device maker e.g. Redmi.
Na dem, Redmi Marketers.
Joblessness at its peak.
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by manolates: 11:52am On Jan 31, 2021
theFilmtric:

you can also view a whatsapp message
Without it showing that you've read it

theFilmtricsay
Nice one.
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by manolates: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2021
sleek4luv:

Name dem, Mr. Fan boi.
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by manolates: 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
alfredtemile:
You really sabi wetin dey sup for Infinix world
I like that Live Transcriber feature, make sense die.
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by manolates: 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
ucheman501:

It is not a new feature on Infinix Oga. It's been there for quite a while now.

Mind you all brands borrows features/ideas from other brands too and not just mentioning Infinix as if redmi don't do d same.
Gbam..
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by manolates: 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
kaponeski:

Will give you smooth experience when using social media like Whatsapp.. during video call it can add face smoothening effect and can also turn on your double front flash light..when incoming calls come on whatsapp it will light up..etc
This is so true.
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by coromellinda: 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nor waste your strength with this Transsion boy. . . u r telling him too much already
sleek4luv:

Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by coromellinda: 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
E clear say u sef nah JJC for smartphones
manolates:

I like that Live Transcriber feature, make sense die.
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by saintwalga: 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
No be lie you talk. . .
manolates:

Na dem, Redmi Marketers.
Joblessness at its peak.
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by saintwalga: 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nice feature
alfredtemile:
The feature helps to save audio of whatsapp calls, makes skin smoother in video chat and you can also create your own stickers for whatsapp
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by Ruchytechy: 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
Pretiboi:
Hello guys,

Happy Sunday....

I was going through my infinix note 8i i got a month ago while going through the settings i came across this Social turbo of a thing.

Though I have seen it before but i don't actually know what it's all about or what it does on my phone.

Na wa o...everyday we see new features on smart phones but what is the work of this Social turbo.

Abeg, i need enlightenment not insult.

Here are some screenshots below:

Which one be social turbo again.
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by Ruchytechy: 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
coromellinda:
You this marketer, like you did not see what each feature does on your screenshot. . . Make una dey dia dey deceive unaself
Abeg tell me about the social turbo.
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by Ruchytechy: 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
alfredtemile:
The feature helps to save audio of whatsapp calls, makes skin smoother in video chat and you can also create your own stickers for whatsapp
Really?
That's a lot oo
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by Ruchytechy: 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
theFilmtric:
Google.
grin, this is rude though..
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by Ruchytechy: 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
manolates:

This is so true.
So I fit reason this note 8i bah.
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by pumupmachine: 12:18am On Feb 01, 2021
Pretiboi:
Hello guys,

Happy Sunday....

I was going through my infinix note 8i i got a month ago while going through the settings i came across this Social turbo of a thing.

Though I have seen it before but i don't actually know what it's all about or what it does on my phone.

Na wa o...everyday we see new features on smart phones but what is the work of this Social turbo.

What is all this nau.
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by pumupmachine: 12:19am On Feb 01, 2021
Pretiboi:
Hello guys,

Happy Sunday....

They u cannot google. What u come here to ask awkward questions?
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by pumupmachine: 12:20am On Feb 01, 2021
100trillion:

Joblessness at its highest angry

Well, op, that is a new feature on infinix but it is not new in other devices.

Transsion is like Nigeria; it's still developing, borrowing some features from other elite, superior device maker e.g. Redmi.
U sef get time.
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by pumupmachine: 12:21am On Feb 01, 2021
Ruchytechy:

So I fit reason this note 8i bah.
Use your brain. Person dey form say e dey enjoy device. He cannot google what social turbo is. Definitely, the phone browser get problem. U can join the squad of tech illiterates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Free Iphone Carrier And Sim-lock Status For Only Iphone4-6 Plus / If you need The Redmi Note 8, come in here (pictures) / Who Knows The Name Of This Amazing Font

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.