Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me (93844 Views)

Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation / We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow / Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by pharmagba: 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
lakeside79937:
Because it was not a real gun

Tell them to try it on you

Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by samuel900(m): 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
Shut up what do u know?? O fe kuni
helinues:

I think Nigerian journalist are sometimes confused.

The bullet missed, not any Ayeta... You might not be lucky next time

Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by dederocs(m): 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
Where they are brave men, sanity is assured, we all must brace up, no one has monopoly of madness.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by becky39000(m): 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:

Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by pharmagba: 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
OOzz:
This man is chest beating too much

He should pipe low and enjoy his fame in peace make this wicked Buhari no open him page oo. No matter how strong u think u are, u can't be stronger than the federal government.

Meanwhile the commenter below me is a fool, just like his father

You don't pipe low when your people are being killed and you got what it takes to defend them
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by Babastrong(m): 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2021

Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:

Ask yourself who are the real traitors? Those suggesting a peaceful solution or those who are clamouring for war?

Buhari has four years to simply issue warming to killer fulanis, but all he could do is getting shocked or surprised
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by blackboy(m): 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
This man had better be protected. The Fulani bandits/terrorists I know are bad ass. They are almost unstoppable. Bad ass jazz and deadly assassins.
Why are the Hausas not complaining and against them? Ask those in the North what the Fulanis can do. Go Kaduna or Nassarawa ( in 2014 the Baba of the Egons who were considered almost invisible and killed many DSS and policemen in a single fight) it took the Fulanis one night before dawn their Baba was gone. Ate his heart. His boys fled those who were not killed. These guys are mercenaries and brutal ones too.

Worst part is they are backed by institutions in the country.

Fear them.

Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by Caleb91(m): 8:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Can bullet be averted with charms!?

Just asking!
so u have'nt witness one
i witness one last year in ondo state where some cult gang shot at another rival but this dude was'nt even running until the other party started picking big stone to injure him
then he ran away it happened in the market and i witnessed it live and clear
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by Peppysco: 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
adadike:
African magic of course. My own bullet proof is the blood of Jesus. What's yours?

Sorry to say ooo, the bullet fit still touch you ooo. Not that I don't believe in it ooo, but, hmmmm, we have seen pastors killed or slaughtered by these people but you see that African bullet proof or 'okigbe' , one done against matcher, e dey work instantly ooo
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by OyinO: 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:

Keep kwayet! The bullet missed? Let me fire several times at you and see if the bullet will miss you. You think they are acting Rambo First Blood baah? Laslas everybody will die, but these things are real. So u believe in witches and wizards but this one is fake? A real man is talking and you keyboard warrior is also talking?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by Crayfish09: 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
PussyKing:

U no dey believe until you use your eyes see am.

People like u na to nak you charm wey go gum your hands to your phone for 1week grin grin

Make you believe say jazz dey

If it truly existed, believe me, all the first world countries would be placing orders. It would fetch more revenue for Nigeria than all the natural resources combined.

Ask yourself why the colonial masters easily defeated us if we truly had this thing.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by ibechris(m): 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
This guy is brave and intelligent...even fulani people know the stuff he is made of that is why they are shouting like mumu.

Anyone who does not support what our brother from the west is doing,then pray that a member of ur family should be kidnapped by these miscreants called Fulani. Then,u will know that there is no peaceful fulani man in Nigeria.

All of them are criminals from birth. Trained with the mentality that they owned Nigeria.

When the main wahala starts,fulani go know say wahala no good for jungle.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by eitsei(m): 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
nairavsdollars:
I was told that nobody can kill the man unless he dies naturally. Use atomic bomb on him, it won't do him anything
lolz...laughs in biological weapon
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by Kingdemi212019: 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
Lagbaja88:
But white man came to Nigeria and beat us silly with d juju self
they beat us with brain
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by OyinO: 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
Crayfish09:

If it truly existed, believe me, all the first world countries would be placing orders. It would fetch more revenue for Nigeria than all the natural resources combined.

Ask yourself why the colonial masters easily defeated us if we truly had this thing.

And why is Boko Haram defeating the Christians who are relocating while others flood refugee camps?

Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by Crayfish09: 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

If u need his home address in IB, I fit give u.

But u must challenge him face to face. undecided

You only fear what you believe in. Bring him to my presence and give me a loaded gun. If I shoot and he doesn't die, then torture me to death and eternally condemn my soul to the 7th hell. He is just fooling you
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by ultimateGreen: 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
YouandiAllofus:
Yorubas need be careful the way they are going about their presidential ambition come far–away 2023.
This could be a bitter pill to swallow hence reason why the "born-to-rule" tribe are having it real hot � with their perceived soon to be "birth-right" contender in their own domain. God bless Nigeria
is as if you are stupid, we are talking about the life of the people and the freedom of our people from the blood sucking evils call Fulani herdsmen and you are talking about 2023 Presidential ambition. It is you stupid northerners that can sacrifice your people because of Presidential ambition (and some heartless Yorubas like Tinubu)... but I don't blame u, I blame Lord Lugard that put human being and cows together in the same cage called Nigeria

Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by Crayfish09: 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
ruffDiamond:
kid..you knows nothing.. Peace

We have more foolish adults than you may think. Some people just don't use their heads
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
Crayfish09:

You only fear what you believe in. Bring him to my presence and give me a loaded gun. If I shoot and he doesn't die, then torture me to death and eternally condemn my soul to the 7th hell. He is just fooling you

No worry, I don understand you.

Clown. grin grin

Stay blessed, bro.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by Tharyor1984(m): 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
Shakarau of Yoruba land
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by YouandiAllofus: 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
ultimateGreen:

is as if you are stupid, we are talking about the life of the people and the freedom of our people from the blood sucking evils call Fulani herdsmen and you are talking about 2023 Presidential ambition. It is you stupid northerners that can sacrifice your people because of Presidential ambition (and some heartless Yorubas like Tinubu)... but I don't blame u, I blame Lord Lugard that put human being and cows together in the same cage called Nigeria
grin Unnecessary outburst
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:

This idiot, you won't live long.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by matm: 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
Don't u ever boast with local traditional man made talisman.Thought he would have said God saved him.Thats d dumbest statement I ever heard .May God have mercy on Sunday !
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by generalwo(m): 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:

..... U dey plan to shoot am again?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
WHY HYPE THUGS AND CRIMINALS

ARE POLITICAL THUGS NOW HEROES FOR NIGERIANS.

I ONLY HAVE ONE QUESTIONS FOR ALL OF YOU

WHERE WAS THIS YORUBA TRADITIONAL POWER WHEN THE BRITISH CAME WITH REAL GUNS TO COLONISE YORUBA LAND.

I AM SO SUPRISED THAT YORUBA CHRISTIANS NOW SUPPORT A MAN THAT USES JUJU( SATAN WORSHIPER) AS THEIR SAVIOUR

JESUS POWER IS GREATER THAN YORUBA TRADITIONAL POWER grin grin

Is that what demènted Danfodio asked you to be typing on nairaland? Oponu
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by pharmagba: 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Can bullet be averted with charms!?

Just asking!
Yes sir

I was in Sagamu year 2000, during Hausa ,Yoruba crisis. A man came out from his house handed a rifle to his brother and told him to shoot him to attest to the efficiency of a charm he just took, saying he prefer his brother kill him than dying in the hands of the enemy.
With trembling hand and after much persuation he shot and behold the bullet couldn't penetrate.
He shot twice and same thing happened before he collected back his gun and run to battle.

Please pray for peace, don't allow Yoruba unleash their juju on your generations

Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
I don't know why people are just coming up with all manner of narratives concerning the incident at Igangan. Truly, a fulani guy fired a shot at him but chief Sunday did not even talk about it. He only moved towards the guy and collected the gun from him. Seriki and some of his children were there;they can't deny the shooting incident.

Chief Igboho don't usually talk about stuff like that. Those who know him very well can testify to this fact. What he told the Seriki was that he was harbouring criminals in his house,hence should vacate the place within seven days. He equally advised Seriki and his people to prepare very well for his next visit.

Igboho doesn't brag with charms,money or anything like that. He is a guy that naturally hates cheating.

Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by Ubdavis(m): 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:

Where u there?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by Mickeybook(f): 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
Polyglot7pointO:
I think Islam should encourage circumcision because I think because they aren’t might be a contributing factor to their idiocy.. I will av to go read my books or research again.. because medicine never taught me that.. but dix idiocy is begging me to visit the library again lol
YOU COULD ASK GOOGLE...IM SURE GOOGLE WILL DO JUSTICE TO YOUR SEARCH
Re: Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me by harthex(m): 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:

Ask yourself who are the real traitors? Those suggesting a peaceful solution or those who are clamouring for war?
he who want peace should prepare for war.....take note mr. fulani

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police / Atiku Vs Buhari: 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Live Updates / More Gas Resources Discovered Offshore Lagos – FG

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59