Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu (45862 Views)

Hamas, Hezbollah Are Freedom Fighters You Hypocrites—Tinubu’s Aide Blasts US, UK / Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram / Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by CSTRR: 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
It is noteworthy that even oyo state the centre of the wahala, governor makinde is free as a bird.

No Fulani politician anywhere have called him ungrateful.

No Fulani politician can claim they brought him to power.

It tells you a few things about the different parties with respect to southern collective interests.
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:

You have a long way to go cos Helinues is just like a book which you must study before you understand him
you are Senseless sometimes and sensible another time.
Just stick with the sensible pls
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
Where is Deadmeatbbqgrill? Where is that ediot?

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Iwin2: 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
Life for most yoruba is live and let's live .
Fulani herders are not like this . They will come to a persons land, forest, and ancestral home wanting to control the person and dictate to them what is their desire . Later they begin to kill, rape, destroy, and collect ransom money from the kidnapped host community
Yorubas have shown too much tolerance.
Enough is enough
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by helinues: 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
southniyikaye:
you are Senseless sometimes and sensible another time.
Just stick with the sensible pls

Sensible when my opinions match up with yours but senseless when it's contrary right?

Like I have said, you have a long way to go
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
Shebi it is a country at peace that you would be claiming you have the Judiciary when the country goes up in flames you would be claiming Refugees status... The insecurities every where is totally unacceptable.
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by calcal: 7:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
During this past presidential election in the USA, some of the Jews boasted that they decide who to rule the USA. I laugh, I said to myself you are a joker this is a new era.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by thatigboman: 7:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
yorubarere:
Ingrate for what? For being the gov for his own state? Abi na herdsmen deh vote for ondo ni? I am beginning to think these people are ment. Imagine the effrontery cheesy cheesy

Ingrate like how and why? cheesy

Govt of cows
how many fulanis do u even have in ondo? The fools cant get someone elected as councillor not to talk of governor

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by danvault: 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
They have the supreme court? Interesting. ..
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by kayzeesoft(m): 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:
After we voted for him for a second term, now he is trying to bite the fingers that feeds him.

We already know how to take our own pound of flesh. Meanwhile we are still waiting for his ultimate quit notice to be implemented
You'll not be alive to witness it. Oloriburuku Omo irankiran

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by juman(m): 7:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
Those people that accusing the governor are senseless.

Fulani that desire to kidnap people should go to daura.
Buhari can pay them in million dollars with government money.
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by etrouble: 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
They are MAD. Without Yorubas would Buhari become President? If you Fulanis could do it alone you should have made in President in the three elections he lost before coming to Bourdillon to prostrate for Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by favour32(m): 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
Northern governors expected,"thank very much as your people,the Fulani herdsmen are killing my people".
Akeredolu to take a bow after thanking the jihadists.
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by mightyhazel: 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Quick notice was given to unregistered herdmen
its quit notice abouki

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by mightyhazel: 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Its ' quit notice' abouki
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
History repeating itself again.
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by etrouble: 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

All herdsmen must leave Southern Nigeria
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by okedoyinolabisi(f): 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
this man is talking in the rubbish, the governor should gold his arms and watch the terrorists desecrate his land? what's the point of being a governor when the governed ain't safe? but no be una fault, na oga at the top cause am. if not these bandits won't think so highly of themselves!
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Daddysidhan: 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Lol... Dawan CONCERN una... My own be sey I am waiting for the SLIGHTEST opportunity to PROVE to Nigeria that I LOVE her and can DIE for her...

The love I have for Nigeria is stronger than the love Romeo and Juliet had for each other... The Federal Republic of Nigeria is the ONLY WOMAN I can SIMP for... Nigeria is the ONLY woman that drives me CRAZY... I can KILL for Nigeria... I can DIE for Nigeria... ANYTHING for MY NIGERIA, MY BABY NIGERIA; MY DARLING NIGERIA; MY MOST BELOVED NIGERIA...

I LOVE YOU, MOTHER NIGERIA...
LONG LIVE MOTHER!
Lols lazy fulani Marauder, we will show una shege
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by okedoyinolabisi(f): 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
this man is talking in the rubbish, the governor should fold his arms and watch the terrorists desecrate his land? what's the point of being a governor when the governed ain't safe? but no be una fault, na oga at the top cause am. if not, these bandits won't think so highly of themselves!

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Omuuvwie(m): 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
Seriously I don't understand the kind of thinking faculty that this people have. Quick notice was given to unregistered herdmen [/quote]
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by harmony75: 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
ingrate?! that you voted him in as a governor of ondo state?! from your north?

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by mechanics(m): 7:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
Instead of the northern governors to condemn the activities of those useless Fulani herdsmen, they are there threatening their colleague, they should not worry, they will meet Nigerians in 2023.
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Elvinci101: 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
Brooklynsouth:
your meal tickets depends on what you comment here, say something against the north and get sacked
Gbamsolutely correct!

Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by kennyade3h: 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
e pain them
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Teespice(f): 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
“He has suddenly forgotten that we have the Appeal, and even the Supreme Court. Tell me, who is in charge of the Judiciary that he is misbehaving."

This Statement is making my insides turn. So Dongbam-Mensen and Tanko Mohammed are now APC puppets on a string judging from the above statement.

it is well with this country.
Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Metalsmith(m): 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sunday independent must give the name of the aid to the governor that uttered the incisive statement otherwise it is fake news and an attempt stoking crisis in Nigeria body politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Elvinci101: 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Lol... Dawan CONCERN una... My own be sey I am waiting for the SLIGHTEST opportunity to PROVE to Nigeria that I LOVE her and can DIE for her...

The love I have for Nigeria is stronger than the love Romeo and Juliet had for each other... The Federal Republic of Nigeria is the ONLY WOMAN I can SIMP for... Nigeria is the ONLY woman that drives me CRAZY... I can KILL for Nigeria... I can DIE for Nigeria... ANYTHING for MY NIGERIA, MY BABY NIGERIA; MY DARLING NIGERIA; MY MOST BELOVED NIGERIA...

I LOVE YOU, MOTHER NIGERIA...
LONG LIVE MOTHER!
After all said and done, you're nothing but a Mumu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Drone95(m): 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
Is there future for this country like this? undecided

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu by Polyglot7pointO: 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
dre11:
Quit Notice To Fulani Herdsmen: You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governors Blast Akeredolu

https://www.independent.ng/quit-notice-to-fulani-herdsmen-youre-an-ingrate-angry-northern-governors-blast-akeredolu/
later that scum call Felix that will never reap the fruits of the earth that will forever be close friend with ajalu, akoba and oshi will come and say they don’t manipulate judiciary or arm twist the legislative arm ..

What diz uncircumcised slowpoke said is a testament to what sane patriotic Nigerians already knows.., he’s an ingrate for keeping his oath of office? Damn it death in anguish to all the people who think they can turn Nigeria to a comical circus..

A time will come when Nigeria will be great I know that for a certain because I for one will no longer tolerate diz ingrate masquerading as Nigerians..but in essence they are bastard aliens!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

11 Prominent Politicians That Have Been Detained In Kuje Prison Under President / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud / Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.