Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Man Left His Wife After Finding ₦3.6m In Her Account - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Left His Wife After Finding ₦3.6m In Her Account (2370 Views)

Man Left Confused After Wife Conceives Despite Him Undergoing Vasectomy / Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Left His Wife After Finding ₦3.6m In Her Account by aleeyus(m): 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
Man Left His Wife After Finding ₦3.6m In Her Account And Their Son Died Because Of Hospital Bills
This is a very sad story about a couple who lost their son in the hospital because they could not afford to pay the hospital bills as you read further, you might want to blame the man or who do you think should be blamed?
There is this saying that says "Husband's money is for the family while the wife's money is hers" this could be the reason why some women don't spend their money with their families, thereby hoping on their husbands to fully take responsibility in the family.
This could be funny to an extent to see that a woman will have a huge sum of money in her bank account and she can not release it out to pay for her child's medical bills.
It was gathered that this woman and her husband allowed their sick son to die in the hospital because they could not pay his hospital bills, thereafter, her husband found the sum of N3.6 million in her account.
According to TVC, it says that "Couple loses sick son after they both refused to pay the hospital bills.
The wife claimed that her husband has a habit of giving excuses each time monetary issues cones up.
Her husband left the house after finding N3.6 million in her account after their son's death".
Source: TVC

Re: Man Left His Wife After Finding ₦3.6m In Her Account by espn(m): 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
Both of them are not serious...but women and selfishness,greediness when it comes to money issues.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Left His Wife After Finding ₦3.6m In Her Account by heniford2: 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
i will kill that lady after much, much what a wicked soul

3 Likes

Re: Man Left His Wife After Finding ₦3.6m In Her Account by adadike(f): 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
My money belongs to my husband and his money belongs to me and if he is a good man, I can't ever joke with him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Left His Wife After Finding ₦3.6m In Her Account by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
This one is on another level, your own child for God's sake

1 Like

Re: Man Left His Wife After Finding ₦3.6m In Her Account by sam4noow(m): 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
After God, fear women

3 Likes

Re: Man Left His Wife After Finding ₦3.6m In Her Account by tyup(m): 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
shocked
Re: Man Left His Wife After Finding ₦3.6m In Her Account by RedRay(f): 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
So was she still proud of her N3.6 in her account after her child's death? God forbid such mother who values money over the life of her child.
Re: Man Left His Wife After Finding ₦3.6m In Her Account by sirqeeboi(m): 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
The Lady in the picture has warned you ppl of using her pictures with that foolish story u ppl are posting. She is a lawyer, so wait while she catches u.

8 Likes

Re: Man Left His Wife After Finding ₦3.6m In Her Account by CHoccolaTE: 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
sirqeeboi:
The Lady in the picture has warned you ppl of using her pictures with that foolish story u ppl are posting. She is a lawyer, so wait while she catches u.

Lol, they used her picture three good times, turning it in different directions sef.

@topic, if this is true then that woman is nothing but a heartless witch.
Re: Man Left His Wife After Finding ₦3.6m In Her Account by Mecka: 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
This is bad. And to think its for better, for worse
Re: Man Left His Wife After Finding ₦3.6m In Her Account by gasparpisciotta: 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
How did she come about N3.6mil?

Is she a salary earner? Business woman? Hustler?
Re: Man Left His Wife After Finding ₦3.6m In Her Account by okanlanwon44879: 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
Both of them are not serious...but women and selfishness,greediness when it comes to money issues.
Re: Man Left His Wife After Finding ₦3.6m In Her Account by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
This is the height of stupidity. The woman ought to have brought the money to save the life of her child. Except the money is not hers

1 Like

Re: Man Left His Wife After Finding ₦3.6m In Her Account by Nicepoker(m): 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
adadike:
My money belongs to my husband and his money belongs to me and if he is a good man, I can't ever joke with him
Get married today. You will be saying something opposite.
Re: Man Left His Wife After Finding ₦3.6m In Her Account by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:27am On Jan 25, 2021
Wickedness of the highest order.
shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Left His Wife After Finding ₦3.6m In Her Account by femi4: 6:13am On Jan 25, 2021
A case of my money is my money....his money is my money
Re: Man Left His Wife After Finding ₦3.6m In Her Account by Freestainworld(m): 7:10am On Jan 25, 2021
Women and money, but the lady went too far.
Re: Man Left His Wife After Finding ₦3.6m In Her Account by adadike(f): 7:23am On Jan 25, 2021
Nicepoker:
Get married today. You will be saying something opposite.
I will not say something else in Jesus name. My faith is strong. What I believe, I profess. What I profess is what will come to me
Re: Man Left His Wife After Finding ₦3.6m In Her Account by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:55am On Jan 25, 2021
Re: Man Left His Wife After Finding ₦3.6m In Her Account by mosdii(m): 9:07am On Jan 25, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Man Left His Wife After Finding ₦3.6m In Her Account by Iceyjayz: 9:27am On Jan 25, 2021
They are both unserious and they don't deserve any kid

1 Like

Re: Man Left His Wife After Finding ₦3.6m In Her Account by Mikester: 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
Greed is a disease to anyone. Greedy people never progress.
Re: Man Left His Wife After Finding ₦3.6m In Her Account by Minesbetter(m): 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nawa ooo
Re: Man Left His Wife After Finding ₦3.6m In Her Account by Richy4(m): 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
I feel really bad when people make wrong choices... Had I known is always a terrible feeling... How I wish the boy will come back to life in 20 or more years time and pay her back of all her 'kindness' sad

(1) (Reply)

How To Cope When Living With Someone Going Through Menopause / A Marriage Requirement:guy What Can You Say To This? / Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.