Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing (45669 Views)

Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment / Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) / Nigeria Does Not Need Strong Leaders, But Competent Ones – Prof Attahiru Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:

Why not switch to your cancellation monikers or are you afraid of mods?

Rule 1 ko, table 5 ni
grin
Idiot ni Bobo yi sha

2 Likes

Re: Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing by aryzgreat: 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
Shut up Ur mouth He-goat. No be u rig am in?

3 Likes

Re: Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing by oloyin56: 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
Brooklynsouth:
lol Yoruba unleashing their propaganda machinery since 4 days .....we are not interested in the bad governance but the current war between Fulani and Yoruba .. so far the fulanis are having the upper hand

Olodo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sweeetheart:
never believe any Northern, they're evil.

their fanatics criticize in public while their hypocrites condemned because of future ambition

how many time did you see Atiku and others criticize these herdsmen killing despite being in opposition? or the deposed Emir of kano that was ranting like spoilt toy months back

southwesterners your destiny is in your hand, use your last breath to protect your land and I condemned giving stranger accommodation henceforth all over Yoruba land. no non Yoruba land deserved to get occupied around your communities

as a Yoruba you can't buy land in Igbo land, the delta man that tried to get one in Anambra then told me wetin him eyes see, yet you release your land anyhow because of money. all this sophistication and unproductive accommodation must stop
You lack common sense. Keyboard warrior, am very sure you will run on sight with the fulani's..
Re: Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing by F117nighthawk: 7:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
100% true, a government that does not have any punishment for failures, corruption and incompetence, the head issues instructions, whether the instructions are carried out or not, he care less, many of his ministers had gone to sleep, only a few of them we hear one or two things about, what a failure
Re: Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing by Emperor5(m): 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
Jega can never be recognized for good in this country

3 Likes

Re: Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing by udemzyudex(m): 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
Thunder.
Re: Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing by Polyglot7pointO: 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
Brooklynsouth:
lol Yoruba unleashing their propaganda machinery since 4 days .....we are not interested in the bad governance but the current war between Fulani and Yoruba .. so far the fulanis are having the upper hand
lol

Tell me… Is being stupid a profession or are you just gifted?

2 Likes

Re: Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
saintokwuluora:
Prof if you had known that he will be such a colossal disappointment, would you.have rigged him out in 2015?

You will see that 2023 again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing by Sweeetheart(m): 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
Bouz:
You lack common sense. Keyboard warrior, am very sure you will run on sight with the fulani's..

me run for Fulani, one of your Hausa bike man that think he's powerful, I destroy the foool with blow before your kinsmen rescue him

Hausa that are even more powerful than fooolani can't even withstand me not to talk of powerless fooolani that can't fight with weapons

fooolani attack and ran and you called them brave? these ediot can't even stay 10mins fight without weapons

your millions fooolani will be tamed

till date Yoruba deal with these fooolani than your people that run to your crying Governor for help
Re: Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
funny enough you were among those who rig him in!
Re: Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing by PussyKing(m): 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
shugabasbn:
Buhari is synonymous to failure, his wife and children abandoned him, his state Katsina cursed him, his region in chaos, his tribes are cursing problems here n there, his govt is putting the country in shame n debt. So many failures and disappointment from Buhari.

I voted, campaigned n mobilised people to voted for him all because of pseudohope

U must reap what you voted for stop crying grin

1 Like

Re: Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing by onuman: 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
Jega must have been afraid to mention separatist groups in Nigeria.

The fear of possible break up of Nigeria for an average Arewa man is such that Arewa man can’t even mention it.

But Arewans adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

1 Like

Re: Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sweeetheart:

their fanatics criticize in public while their hypocrites condemned because of future ambition

how many time did you see Atiku and others criticize these herdsmen killing despite being in opposition? or the deposed Emir of kano that was ranting like spoilt toy months back

southwesterners your destiny is in your hand, use your last breath to protect your land and I condemned giving stranger accommodation henceforth all over Yoruba land. no non Yoruba land deserved to get occupied around your communities

as a Yoruba you can't buy land in Igbo land, the delta man that tried to get one in Anambra then told me wetin him eyes see, yet you release your land anyhow because of money. all this sophistication and unproductive accommodation must stop
Abeg shift with your lies biko, must you drag Igbo into this, can't you talk without mentioning Igbo abi igbos are the herders ni, direct your anger to your fulani masters and leave Igbos out of this, we are not responsible for whatever you guys are facing, it still doesn't mean we are not in support of your people, unlike the way you people drag us nd call us names of all sort at any slight provocation, when Kanu was fighting for the Igbos, now tables have turned, you still get mouth to drag us, better face wetin face you, every mallam with im own kettle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing by BigSam13: 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
Jega is a saint na
Re: Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing by jamace(m): 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
PussyKing:

U must reap what you voted for stop crying grin
Lmao grin grin
Re: Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing by PussyKing(m): 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sweeetheart:

me run for Fulani, one of your Hausa bike man that think he's powerful, I destroy the foool with blow before your kinsmen rescue him

Hausa that are even more powerful than fooolani can't even withstand me not to talk of powerless fooolani that can't fight with weapons

fooolani attack and ran and you called them brave? these ediot can't even stay 10mins fight without weapons

Fulanis are like wild animals oo they don't speak english they are carnibals.

Most of them are born in the bush, no english can't communicate.

Pray say make you no jam those animals oo dem go cook you alive and eat you small small
Re: Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing by michoim(m): 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
Trash talk from a professor. Who should have known better by considering what is available to this administration compared to others...
Re: Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing by Dieton96: 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
:ojaga na u talk diz thin undecided undecided
Re: Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sweeetheart:

Drop your address with nearest busstops so i can send some fulani's to test your claims. E be like suya meat go soon sure for boys grin
Re: Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing by Blackdisciple(m): 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
JAMO4REAL1:
see this man no be you ring the election for buhari and after that the man turned to Jubril and using Nigeria money to fund sudan

Even funding herdsmen too
Re: Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing by Sweeetheart(m): 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
Pa3cia:

Abeg shift with your lies biko, must you drag Igbo into this, can't you talk without mentioning Igbo abi igbos are the herders ni, direct your anger to your fulani masters and leave Igbos out of this, we are not responsible for whatever you guys are facing, it still doesn't mean we are not in support of your people, unlike the way you people drag us nd call us names of all sort at any slight provocation, when Kanu was fighting for the Igbos, now tables have turned, you still get mouth to drag us, better face wetin face you, every mallam with im own kettle.

what's this sperm licker ranting about? fúck you and those Fulani

you people are invaders and both land grabber, you Igbo said you owned Lagos and Fulani said the same, what's the different between you two religion intolerance miscreants ?

I repeat fúck you and the fooolani. Yoruba should just wise up

1 Like

Re: Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing by harmony75: 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
over disappointing even the northerns that are truthful are disappointed �
Re: Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
If you've heard this guy speak, like over an interview, you'll see that he is not in anyway an intelligent man. Only time in service made his kind a Professor.

Anyways, "poor and disappointing" is an understatement. An underdescription that can be made by anyone who is either unschooled or a psychophant. It shouldn't come from a Professor who is supposed to be an unbiased thought leader.

Eeeeeediot

1 Like

Re: Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing by Pabloicardi: 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
chozzy:

https://www.thecable.ng/jega-buhari-has-disappointed-many-nigerians
Jega just shut up your mouth, you're part of them.

1 Like

Re: Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sweeetheart:

what's this sperm licker ranting about? fúck you and those Fulani

you people are invaders and both land grabber, you Igbo said you owned Lagos and Fulani said the same, what's the different between you two religion intolerance miscreants ?

I repeat fúck you and the fooolani. Yoruba should just wise up
And what are you?
P*ssy licker (licky licky)
Gbenu oshi soun!
Didirin n'dato
Re: Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing by onuman: 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sweeetheart:

Soon, Abubukar Atiku shall come with message of calm and criticism of Buhari.

Bukola Saraki just did his own.

Earlier, another Fulani Garba released his own message for calm.

Fulani-led north are very good in politics of building a country they can control. They use coercion and peaceful methods side by side.
Re: Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing by Ofemmanu1: 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
Brooklynsouth:
Which upper hand?!

When Sunday don send fulani chief in Ibarapa away?
Re: Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing by Sweeetheart(m): 7:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
Bouz:
Drop your address with nearest busstops so i can send some fulani's to test your claims. E be like suya meat go soon sure for boys grin

you're mistaking me for your kinsmen that cry like babies when Fulani attack?

you will send Fulani for test, why not send yourself for test if you won't go back in piecess? are you now seeing Fulani as your Lord and personal saviour?

your warlord couldn't come home because of fooolani yet you're identifying Yoruba with that cowardice
Re: Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
For a president to budget #3b for his food alone,he doesn't feel there is bad governance.
Re: Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing by DSC7: 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
extralargehead:
Prof. Please spare us that trash. No be you cause am?

No be him cause am bro......

So many forces and pressure on his neck......

Many Nigerians needed change so jega gv dem jaja jaga change......

Jega will never forget GEJ.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers In Victory Mood On The Battlefield (Photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 / "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.