Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Women, Kneel To Accept Wedding Proposal; You Benefit More From Marriage Than Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, Kneel To Accept Wedding Proposal; You Benefit More From Marriage Than Men (441 Views)

Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) / Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) / My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women, Kneel To Accept Wedding Proposal; You Benefit More From Marriage Than Men by naijadrivablog: 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
Women are flowers and respond to their biological clocks. No matter how successful a woman is, if she is not married, she feels an "emptiness" inside of her. She needs company, care, love and to reproduce.

Feminists can argue otherwise but some of the self acclaimed feminists are married. The single ones like Linda Ikeji, Etinosa and others who preached topics like "celibacy", 'men are thrash" and so on somehow still needed men.

Some "feminists" or women who have passed "ripe age" are secretly finding love but unlucky. They had to take matters into their hands by having a child (or children) OUT OF WEDLOCK. This is in a desperate need to "lock" a man or just to reproduce. That is one of the reasons "baby mama" is now a familiar word. Either way, they NEEDED A MAN.

The truth is, women have more to benefit from marriage than men. It is true that some women are unlucky to marry cheating, wife beating, drunkard or miserly husbands but by and large, women have stronger emotional control than men. That is why a woman that marry a bad man can bear him more than a man who marry a bad woman. In spite of any short givings of some husbands, women continue to stay in their marriages. Some will say for the sake of the children, yes, but also to keep their statuses and other benefits (immediate or future) intact.

Here are some of the areas women and men benefit from marriages:

1. It gives them a "crown"
(and remove shame from her and her family).
2. Respect in society
3. They enjoy all goodies from grown children (gifts, travels, omugwo etc while the husbands get schnapps or brandy to drink; even when he catered for the wellbeing of the family)
4. Bragging rights
5. Wield power in society (Umu Ada sociocultural group).
6. Sometimes, live longer (than husbands) to enjoy grand children and great grandchildren.
7. Gets most love from children.
8. Garner more sentiment from children and can easily manipulate her children against their father (if marriage goes south).
9. Companionship
10. Most times, get taken care of. See a jobless girl getting married and becomes the responsibility of the husband.

For men, we only benefit:
1. Perpetuation of Lineage
2. Companionship (which a nagging or bad wife may not provide)
3. Status
(marital and financial (if you really find a "wife"wink.
4. Managing the home (which some wives don't know how to)
5. Sex (he can get this even from side chicks, sometimes due to the wife's nagging or troublesome or using sex as a punishment or money making exercise)

Inspite of this, men spend millions every year to get married. BUT DON'T GET IT TWISTED, MARRIAGE is beautiful if you meet the right one because, you get most needs that marriage satisfies: companionship, protection, improved status, procreation (you have children to continue after you) and so on.

All these reasons stated is why a women should kneel or prostrate when a man she wants to accept his 'ring' is making her a marriage proposal.

Not Just that, any time you want to greet, serve him food and so on, kneel for your husband is your lord and not your equal. Doubt this, read your holy books.

A time is coming when women will beg men to marry them so as to remove their shame, that the man won't have any financial obligations to them. (It is written in your bible).

All these is for women to see that they are not doing us a favour to marry us. So, they should be humble and imbibe good virtues that will help them to get and keep a good home.

lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, mukina2

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Women, Kneel To Accept Wedding Proposal; You Benefit More From Marriage Than Men by BusinessCity: 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
10000% Wife material 1000.0 100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women, Kneel To Accept Wedding Proposal; You Benefit More From Marriage Than Men by Sonnobax15(m): 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
shocked

It's only a woman who wants to end up celebrating meno-stop that'd see kneeling down to accept proposal from men as a taboo..

She will not only end up sweeping church as a way of lobbying God to give her a man...but she might end eating apples from different churches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women, Kneel To Accept Wedding Proposal; You Benefit More From Marriage Than Men by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
This one is Alpha male gone crazy

1 Like

Re: Women, Kneel To Accept Wedding Proposal; You Benefit More From Marriage Than Men by properties4sale: 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
Women should be kneeling for that ring, because they need it more and benefits the most out of it...

A man tied down to them and works himself out to feed and keep them... they benefit the most from this and should kneel to accept that ring.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women, Kneel To Accept Wedding Proposal; You Benefit More From Marriage Than Men by Shortyyy(f): 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
These penis people will never cease to amaze me.

3 Likes

Re: Women, Kneel To Accept Wedding Proposal; You Benefit More From Marriage Than Men by Greystone: 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
What f*cking difference does it make whether a man kneels down to propose or not?

So sick of all these BS people thinking not kneeling to propose makes them a bigger man or suddenly increases their penis size by 30 inches.

The sooner Nigerian men realise that a wife is a lifelong partner that is supposed to help and be of counsel through the winding and often rugged and uphill journey of life and not a property bought with brideprice to be treated with disdain, the saner and happier our society will be.

3 Likes

Re: Women, Kneel To Accept Wedding Proposal; You Benefit More From Marriage Than Men by naijadrivablog: 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
Shortyyy:
These penis people will never cease to amaze me.

Madjohny (Mummy): Shortyyy, should I enter your matter?

Back Up Evangelist: Enter Mummy!

Mummy: I see you being pained but just know that it is a man's world. The woman that sang, "who run the world, girls" is UNDER a man today. I hear a name like Beyomzee

Back up Evangelist: Beyonce

Mummy: Yes, that American woman

Mummy: Linda Ikeji was telling you that she is celibate. Talk to me o

Shortyyy: Yes, but she born out of wedlock. She tried to tie down a Warri Billinnaire with pregnancy but the man run. Dem say something de fishy for Linda side.

Backup Evangelist: Shortyyy, listen to mummy. Ka!

1 Like

Re: Women, Kneel To Accept Wedding Proposal; You Benefit More From Marriage Than Men by helinues: 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
See reasoning...

The wedding proposal self is exaggerated
Re: Women, Kneel To Accept Wedding Proposal; You Benefit More From Marriage Than Men by iRepNaija1: 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
Greystone:
What f*cking difference does it make whether a man kneels down to propose or not?

So sick of all these BS people thinking not kneeling to propose makes them a bigger man or suddenly increases their penis size by 30 inches.

The sooner Nigerian men realise that a wife is a lifelong partner that is supposed to help and be of counsel through the winding and often rugged and uphill journey of life and not a property bought with dowry to be treated with disdain, the saner and happier our society will be.

I would like your post twice if I could. I'm deeply concerned for these men with such fragile egos and such disdain for women.

1 Like

Re: Women, Kneel To Accept Wedding Proposal; You Benefit More From Marriage Than Men by iRepNaija1: 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
If it bothers you so much, just don't get married. Problem solved.
Re: Women, Kneel To Accept Wedding Proposal; You Benefit More From Marriage Than Men by inegbedion30210: 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
See reasoning...The wedding proposal self is exaggerated
Re: Women, Kneel To Accept Wedding Proposal; You Benefit More From Marriage Than Men by naijadrivablog: 9:45am On Jan 26, 2021
helinues:
See reasoning...

The wedding proposal self is exaggerated

I know say no be BMC news be this but check am. No be dem de benefit pass?

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious As Two Preachers Fight Over Preaching Spot In Lagos (video) / Please Read! The Dream I Had Today / Share Experience In Dating Older Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.