Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online (108413 Views)

Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress / Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ / Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Lolachef(f): 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
Wahala be like dangote orange blanket wey no dey cover yansh...lol

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by LastProphet: 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
Deborah98:
If only men can overcome this monster called sex. A minute or two of it can ruin your life forever, tarnish your image and leave you miserable.

So women have overcome it? Like the cucumber girl overcame it abi? I dont blame you I blame foolish Nigerian boys who have no big dreams except Chioma and Jennifer
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by bukatyne(f): 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
banmee:

And we should ignore the part where he had a mistress abi? How about we fear people who do st.upid shit.

Dangote is single.

Except you are against sex outside marriage, Dangote to free to have sexual liasions with whomever he seems fit without disgrace.

How would the skank feel if Dangote posted a picture of her naked in bed or in the same position?

Na Dangote I blame: you left fresh Nigerian actresses to meet skank in US.

He should carry his cross.

7 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Chiffy: 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
Did you have respect for anybody before?
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
Baba for just shun this matter.. Personaly i been think say na cruise the mistres dey o
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Wettoid123: 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
something most kill a man, right from the garden of eden man fell and till now man has been falling!
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Eriokanmi: 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
Dangote, you fall my hand big time
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by kushercain: 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
Mkmoney:
AD abi na DA has lost my respect for him.

And how much is your respect worth?

2 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by rhames(m): 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
Kwanza:
The $30,000 lawsuit in an American court could further expose the intimate details of the billion’s relationship with his estranged mistress.

https://peoplesgazette.com/dangote-sues-american-mistress-for-exposing-his-buttocks-on-social-media/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

These dumb rich and powerful don't learn that the power of a woman can bring any one down or drag their reputation in the mud.

Monica Lewinsky and Bill Clintons case comes to mind. Well suing this girl for USD 30,000 is a useless image drag for a billionaire bof his level. If he spent half that cash on a Nigerian babe, she will protect him forever.

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by eastOFwest(m): 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
This story no make sense. Why will he sue her for $30k only? Usually in such issues, he'll first try to gag her. What's stopping her from spilling more thrash, real and imagined? $30k damages to reputation? Huge joke!

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by mozona(m): 8:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
story
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by precy111(m): 8:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
wa ko yo! the worse this case will be
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by tarantino1: 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
HBB1:
Reminds me off when a Popular DJ's ( or whatever that Girl claims to be) Billionaire Father dealt with some sisters that were trying rubbish with him!

Mr Dangote should learn the ropes from his friend.

Those indian girls from Canada. How e take even solve the case again
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by frog12: 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
embarrassing!
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by banmee(m): 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
bukatyne:

Dangote is single.

Except you are against sex outside marriage, Dangote to free to have sexual liasions with whomever he seems fit without disgrace.

How would the skank feel if Dangote posted a picture of her naked in bed or in the same position?

Then my bad. I thought he was married since the headline said mistress. As far as i know, only married men have mistresses.

2 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by banmee(m): 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

You just said my thoughts

Apparently the guys is single. Which is weird.
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by tarantino1: 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
eastOFwest:
This story no make sense. Why will he sue her for $30k only? Usually in such issues, he'll first try to gag her. What's stopping her from spilling more thrash, real and imagined? $30k damages to reputation? Huge joke!

Make the girl calm body because na civil court there dey but if she dey try blackmail am na fbi matter be that. Blackmail is a federal crime in the US
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by eastOFwest(m): 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
bukatyne:

Perhaps he wanted to "semi anonymously" date her to avoid unnecessary complications and demands. He could have easily told her that his name was John Doe and that the jet and yacht belongs to his boss cheesy

Remember Kolo Toure at his peak was dating one ordinary girl in London for a long time. He told her that he was a student grin

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by bukatyne(f): 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
banmee:

Then my bad. I thought he was married since the headline said mistress. As far as i know, only married men have mistresses.

No wahala.

Baba has said he is single and searching grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Diong22(f): 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
Hmmm it is well
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by dalass(f): 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
Martinez39s:
When a woman is so addicted to attention that she has no regard for the consequences of her attention-seeking behaviour.

When a man who should know better as an international figure and role model to many ... He ought to know that fellow billionaires like Mark Zuckerbag, Bill Gates etc marry and keep their women, it is called self preservation...

I thought he had more sense than what he s showing
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by delpee(f): 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sometimes it's wiser to ignore desperadoes.
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

As I live, I often pray this prayer, "Lord take away my eyes from any women if you have given me a wife". With this prayer, double dating is a problem to me, its better I break up and date the other girl than dating them at the same time. With this attitude, by God grace I Won't look any woman if I marry.

If you control your sexual urge against premarital sex as a man, I swear down you are one strong man.
You are a wise man.

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by bukatyne(f): 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
eastOFwest:

Perhaps he wanted to "semi anonymously" date her to avoid unnecessary complications and demands. He could have easily told her that his name was John Doe and that the jet and yacht belongs to his boss cheesy

Remember Kolo Toure at his peak was dating one ordinary girl in London for a long time. He told her that he was a student grin

He would have done better with a Nigerian woman who has something to lose.
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Polyglot7pointO: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
bukatyne:

Dangote is single.

talk for ursef my dear ur turn go come if u strip wella and get the required assets to tickle his fancy the man is tired of having raunchy orgy with ur role models most of them built all those miracle houses from the last session they had with him..

2 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Okoroawusa: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
Wahala for who no get towel
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by endsarrrs(f): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
He should go ahead and insure the bottom angry which nonsense and ingredient bugati buttocks my a.ss
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by Baldwretch: 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
jlinkd78:
Noted. This will further expose Dangote to more ridicules. Most of us thought it was Photoshop and trumped up charge until now. Dangote can never win this rofo rofo battle with a woman whom he doesn't know yet her litany of blackmailing dossier. They did it to Samson they are now on Dangote. Fear women. With this level of poor judgement by d supposed richest man in Africa, something is terribly doubtful with his entrepreneural prowess. I now believe that under very fair competitive business climate this man can't be Nigeria's richest but d skewed policies by every Govt in power to favor him has sustained this unmerited narrative.
You are not objective. Not at all. There is no reason for me to believe so.

If you sue anyone from any part of the world for exposing your private life online WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT, you'd likely win if you have evidence.

5 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by vicmac09(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
Kwanza:
The $30,000 lawsuit in an American court could further expose the intimate details of the billion’s relationship with his estranged mistress.

https://peoplesgazette.com/dangote-sues-american-mistress-for-exposing-his-buttocks-on-social-media/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

Dangote dey sue person for 30k dollars... If he win, shey e go collect the money?
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by bukatyne(f): 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
Polyglot7pointO:
talk for ursef my dear ur turn go come if u strip wella and get the required assets to tickle his fancy the man is tired of having raunchy orgy with ur role models most of them built all those miracle houses from the last session they had with him..

No Lele

He left actresses that would chop, clean mouth and buy houses to the one that would post his bumbum on SM.

His village people have succeeded.

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online by samx4real(m): 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
Wahala be like Dangote yansh...

Towel no fit dey cover am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.