Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Buharist Reporters: Presidency Fading For SW Candidates. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buharist Reporters: Presidency Fading For SW Candidates. (919 Views)

Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. / SE, SS Delegates Reject Northern Governors Plot For SW President, Prefer Yahaya / Governors, Traditional Rulers Demand Special Protection For SW's Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buharist Reporters: Presidency Fading For SW Candidates. by olabukola: 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
2023 PRESIDENCY FADING FOR SOUTHWEST CANDIDATES .....

Certain things are beyond explanation. Who would have thought that the Southwest would be tricked into abandoning its quest for 2023 presidency?

The recent move by some of the Southwest Governors to expel Fulani herders in their states for allegedly indulging in kidnappings is the joke of the century. Kidnappings, armed robbery and other criminalities did not certainly originate here (North). And for the decades that the masters (non-Northerners) were at it, they were caught and prosecuted as individual criminals and not as a tribe.

I pity my nieces who are half Yoruba and half Fulani. My youngest sister (same father and mother) was married to an Ogbomosho man, but this only goes to show how magnanimous the Fulbe are.

I am not going to comment on what the federal government should do or fails to do, but one thing clear is that Igboho and his thugs have raised the stakes and the current APC political alliance between the North and the Southwest is the major casualty.

The few clique that want the presidential ticket to move to the South-South may have already won. I cannot see the current political alliance between the North and Southwest going beyond the first half of 2021.

Not even Governor Zulum who extended hands of friendship to them is spared from attack, simply because he reminded them of who the enemies of the nation are.

Keep this little observation of mine and QUOTE me in future; The next President is certainly not coming from the Southwest.

It was nice doing business with you in 2015 and 2019.

Aminu Iyawa Wrote From Adamawa State

https://www.facebook.com/124468771642300/posts/914284185994084/
Re: Buharist Reporters: Presidency Fading For SW Candidates. by olabukola: 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
I actually do not know what to make out of this post. Does it mean that everyone in Nigeria is at the mercy of the northerners when it comes to politics and development.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buharist Reporters: Presidency Fading For SW Candidates. by Sammy07: 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
Both you and the Fulani writer can go to hell.
So politics over security of their people

9 Likes

Re: Buharist Reporters: Presidency Fading For SW Candidates. by olabukola: 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sammy07:
Both you and the Fulani writer can go to hell.
So politics over security of their people

Why should I go to hell? Did I in anyway in support of the writer?
Re: Buharist Reporters: Presidency Fading For SW Candidates. by Sammy07: 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
olabukola:
Why should I go to hell? Did I in anyway in support of the writer?

Seeing the write up self, made me puke

2 Likes

Re: Buharist Reporters: Presidency Fading For SW Candidates. by Mkmoney(m): 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
They don't want to die
Re: Buharist Reporters: Presidency Fading For SW Candidates. by Racoon(m): 6:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
See how these brutes reason? So everyone must succumb to these feudal warlords/power mongers because of having political power or survival? I guess the southern politicians are taking note-lives over politics.

So how has the north being in power for a greater part of our national life helped them with the abject poverty, stark illiteracy, child abuse/bride, fanatic terrorism ravaging the region today? This is a more reason why all man should go their separate ways.Enough is enough!

2 Likes

Re: Buharist Reporters: Presidency Fading For SW Candidates. by 2special(m): 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
This your post is meaningless immediately you said you won't comment on what the F.G ought to do.
Re: Buharist Reporters: Presidency Fading For SW Candidates. by tit(f): 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
2023 is Yoruba turn.
It is agreement
It is written
Tinubu may not get it
Osinbanjo is there
But it is SW for sure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buharist Reporters: Presidency Fading For SW Candidates. by 2mch(m): 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nigeria fading for Northerners grin

2 Likes

Re: Buharist Reporters: Presidency Fading For SW Candidates. by illicit(m): 6:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
Don't worry, we will show u who is boss, cow....

2 Likes

Re: Buharist Reporters: Presidency Fading For SW Candidates. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
olabukola:
I actually do not know what to make out of this post. Does it mean that everyone in Nigeria is at the mercy of the northerners when it comes to politics and development.

Why try to make sense of what is probably written by an over-privileged/elite born-to-rule Northerner who jumps in his G-wagon every morning while all around him is crippling poverty, diseases, almajiris and nauseating deprivation?

Does it not show you how callous the elite class of the North is when they constantly ignore the tragic revelation below to always be arrogantly taunting others with the false and power-drunk notion they will continue to determine who leads Nigeria?

What has their leadership of Nigeria done for their region and people aside feather the nest of a very wicked and callous elite/political class?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/87-nigerias-poverty-rate-in-north-world-bank/%3famp=1

87% Nigeria’s poverty rate in North – World Bank

Published February 11, 2020

Our Correspondents

The North accounted for 87 per cent of all the poor people in Nigeria in 2016, the World Bank has disclosed in a new report.

The report titled ‘Advancing social protection in a dynamic Nigeria’, released on January 28, 2020, was described as a ‘detailed analysis of the social protection sector’ in the country.
Re: Buharist Reporters: Presidency Fading For SW Candidates. by Vidsolution79: 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
Oponu....Nigeria will end in 2023
Re: Buharist Reporters: Presidency Fading For SW Candidates. by HenryThegreat1(m): 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
Yeye people
Re: Buharist Reporters: Presidency Fading For SW Candidates. by AlhajiImam: 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
It is only those who support violence will vote for a Yoruba southern leader to be the president of Nigeria
Re: Buharist Reporters: Presidency Fading For SW Candidates. by an0daGuy: 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
By the time the Fulani wipe out more percentage of the yoruba voters I will see who or what will enable a SW individual attain the status of president come 2023.

Tinubu - silent
Osinbanjo- silent
Others - waiting
Governors - slaves
Amotekun- DEAD ON ARRIVAL grin cheesy
Re: Buharist Reporters: Presidency Fading For SW Candidates. by nedu666: 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
Dead people do not vote.

Life over politics
Re: Buharist Reporters: Presidency Fading For SW Candidates. by helinues: 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
We have read.

Meanwhile we know the region that date not to contest the 2023 presidency
Re: Buharist Reporters: Presidency Fading For SW Candidates. by amuwo1980: 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
Get the hell out . See arrogance
Re: Buharist Reporters: Presidency Fading For SW Candidates. by flokii: 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
amuwo1980:
Get the hell out . See arrogance

Real arrogance.. the least qualified people to rule in a modern setting are here bragging.
Re: Buharist Reporters: Presidency Fading For SW Candidates. by flokii: 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
You see how these ab0kis think themselves too high.. reason they breed like animals for population they can't cater for and election purpose.

Yorubas won't sit down and allow you criminals destroy our culture and homelands because of presidency.

After 2023, the North must leave that seat whether they like it or not. All these gra gra is to save face as noone cares about you losers.

Yorubas are not afraid of war neither are we afraid of breakup.. we can all go our separate ways if it ever comes to that. Not like they are useful to us, in any way, instead they have dragged us back development wise.
Enough of the nonsese talk already.
Re: Buharist Reporters: Presidency Fading For SW Candidates. by TimeManager(m): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
flokii:
You see how these ab0kis think themselves too high.. reason they breed like animals for population they can't cater for and election purpose.

Yorubas won't sit down and allow you criminals destroy our culture and homelands because of presidency.

After 2023, the North must leave that seat whether they like it or not. All these gra gra is to save face as noone cares about you losers.

Yorubas are not afraid of war neither are we afraid of breakup.. we can all go our separate ways if it ever comes to that. Not like the they are useful to us, in any way instead they have dragged us back development wise.
Enough of the nonsese talk already.
A thousand father of the core north can never retain power in 2023.

kiss the truth!
Re: Buharist Reporters: Presidency Fading For SW Candidates. by Never4getU: 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
If you are responsible for this epistle, is either u're smoking weed or u're ignorant of the true nature of the Yoruba people. We don't play stupid political game of card that leaves us with an option of either kill ourselves or get appointment.

We're not begging anybody to be part of Nigeria, our collective interest supercede individual interest and mind u, Nigeria isn't hausa/fulani inheritance.

olabukola:
2023 PRESIDENCY FADING FOR SOUTHWEST CANDIDATES .....

Certain things are beyond explanation. Who would have thought that the Southwest would be tricked into abandoning its quest for 2023 presidency?

The recent move by some of the Southwest Governors to expel Fulani herders in their states for allegedly indulging in kidnappings is the joke of the century. Kidnappings, armed robbery and other criminalities did not certainly originate here (North). And for the decades that the masters (non-Northerners) were at it, they were caught and prosecuted as individual criminals and not as a tribe.

I pity my nieces who are half Yoruba and half Fulani. My youngest sister (same father and mother) was married to an Ogbomosho man, but this only goes to show how magnanimous the Fulbe are.

I am not going to comment on what the federal government should do or fails to do, but one thing clear is that Igboho and his thugs have raised the stakes and the current APC political alliance between the North and the Southwest is the major casualty.

The few clique that want the presidential ticket to move to the South-South may have already won. I cannot see the current political alliance between the North and Southwest going beyond the first half of 2021.

Not even Governor Zulum who extended hands of friendship to them is spared from attack, simply because he reminded them of who the enemies of the nation are.

Keep this little observation of mine and QUOTE me in future; The next President is certainly not coming from the Southwest.

It was nice doing business with you in 2015 and 2019.

Aminu Iyawa Wrote From Adamawa State

https://www.facebook.com/124468771642300/posts/914284185994084/

Re: Buharist Reporters: Presidency Fading For SW Candidates. by OfoIgbo: 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
tit:
2023 is Yoruba turn.
It is agreement
It is written
Tinubu may not get it
Osinbanjo is there
But it is SW for sure.

Dream on
Re: Buharist Reporters: Presidency Fading For SW Candidates. by Alba3: 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
Herdsmen should take over our land because we want to have the president...? Keep the president and let's have our land intact and our Republic.. as if obj presidency benefited us.

(1) (Reply)

The Largest Palace In Africa. / If you fail to treat Biafrans Well,Their Children Rise & fight –Late Gen.Effiong / Why I Allowed Muslim Students To Wear Hijab In Christian Schools -Gov Abdulrazak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.