Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter (2524 Views)

Abeg See What I Bought For N800 (PIX) / Men Abeg See Reasons You Shouldn't Marry. Flee!!! / Airforce 1...borrow Me 20k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
a friend gave me some cash to hold for him since March so I kept the money very well o so one of my friend who's wife was in labour needed money and I borrow him because I have no choice. the guy couldn't pay me uptill now but I don't really blame him because he lost his wife during the child birth so he is facing a lot. but now the person who gave me this money to keep wants his money back to pay his rent and now am getting into problem and shame wating I go do ? I don enter this problem because I wanted to help.
Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by Yuceeluv(f): 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
You mean; who go dash you 10k cos who borrows money to pay a debt?

Ask with your full chest. It ain't degrading. When you need help, voice out. Nothing wrong with that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
Yuceeluv:

Ask with your full chest. It ain't degrading. When you need help, voice out. Nothing wrong with that.
I no get pride i will actually pay back if it's a debt and I will receive it if they dash me.
Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by Oluwaleinad14(m): 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
Yuceeluv:

Do you wwant to dash him the 10k, like are you willing to help him out?
Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by felong(m): 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
So since March a partly sum of 10k was given to you, and still you can't pay it back but want to borrow another money. You are not credit worthy and you wouldn't pay back if anyone here lends you money.

11 Likes

Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
Oluwaleinad14:

Do you wwant to dash him the 10k, like are you willing to help him out?
it's not bad to help bro
Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
felong:
So since March a partly sum of 10k was given to you, and still you can't pay it back but want to borrow another money. You are not credit worthy and you wouldn't pay back if anyone here lends you money.
it's 60k I have the rest but I will lose his trust if I don't complete it.

I swear I will payback if anyone save me from these shame
Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by felong(m): 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
purehearttt:
it's 60k I have the rest but I will lose his trust if I don't complete it.

I swear I will payback if anyone save me from these shame
What do you do for a living and how do you intend to pay back if anyone borrow you the money.

2 Likes

Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
felong:

What do you do for a living and how do you intend to pay back if anyone borrow you the money.
I work in a pure water company . I will sell my plasmas and payback if my salary delay.
Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by felong(m): 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
purehearttt:
I work in a pure water company . I will sell my plasmas and payback if my salary delay.
You will sell your plasma to offset a debt of 10k, you're very funny bro.

1 Like

Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
felong:

You will sell your plasma to offset a debt of 10k, you're very funny bro.
I don't want to lose trust and face shame because I tried to help.
Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by falcon01: 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
Am I the only one that instantly notice the lies anytime someone speaks or writes?? for example now this dude use some psychological trick on his little write up to make you feel sympathy towards him but not directly to him, you wont know but you'd feel it if you happen to be a good person.

3 Likes

Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by abbaashiru(m): 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
I swear even me i dey look for person wey go borrow me 5k, i be civil servant salary suppose enter this one week. embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
falcon01:
Am I the only one that instantly notice the lies anytime someone speaks or writes?? for example now this dude use some psychological trick on his little write up to make you feel sympathy towards him but not directly to him, you wont know but you'd feel it if you happen to be a good person.
bro no judge waiting u no know
Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by oluwaseyi0: 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
purehearttt:
I don't want to lose trust and face shame because I tried to help.

Unless you are lying there's no shame

Give your friend the 50k with you, then tell him you will balance him when they pay your salary or you will sell your plasma tv if your salary is delayed

50k out of 60k is over 80%, and person is your friend not your enemy, bank, or all this loan app

Even though I smell lies, you will have told us you have 50 out of 60 in your initial post if it's true, it look like an afterthought to me

Or you are telling me that your friend that keep his money with you never know about your friend that lost his wife? So he will kill you because a friend of his friend lost his wife and 10k

In short I smell lies everywhere

8 Likes

Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by falcon01: 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
purehearttt:
bro no judge waiting u no know
I'm not judging, I'm just saying my observations and my observations was I saw a lie.
Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

Give your friend the 50k with you, then tell him you will balance him when they pay your salary or you will sell your plasma tv if your salary is delayed

50k out of 60k is over 80%, and person is your friend not your enemy, bank, or all this loan app

Even though I smell lies, you will have told us you have 50 out of 60 in your initial post if it's true, it look like an afterthought to me

Or you are telling me that your friend that keep his money with you never know about your friend that lost his wife? So he will kill you because a friend of his friend lost his wife and 10k

you truly don't know what trust and loyalty is
Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
Why you no sell your plasma to repay the 10k? Just curious.

1 Like

Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
Atiku:
Why you no sell your plasma to repay the 10k? Just curious.
am expecting my salary that's why just that I have to pay the money tomorrow
Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
purehearttt:

Sorry bro. Your story doesn’t add up.
Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
Atiku:

Sorry bro. Your story doesn’t add up.
just say you can't help
Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by oluwaseyi0: 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
purehearttt:
you truly don't know what trust and loyalty is

See this one, so for your mind na only you get friends, we don't and have never had friends

Unless you are a fraudster in the past giving your friend 50k out of 60k then balancing him 10k next week (which is month end) can only be an issue when you are a liar or a fraudster

Back to the question I ask you which you are trying to avoid let me ask you again

Did your friend who kept money with you not aware of your other friend who lost his wife?

Mind you your case here look like normal fraud, cock and bull story to get money from nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by oluwaseyi0: 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
purehearttt:

Pay your friend 50k now and balance him next week (month end)

If he can't wait and want to kill you before then then die

Period.

1 Like

Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

See this one, so for your mind na only you get friends, we don't and have never had friends

Unless you are a fraudster in the past giving your friend 50k out of 60k then balancing him 10k next week (which is month end) can only be an issue when you are a liar or a fraudster

Back to the question I ask you which you are trying to avoid let me ask you again

Did your friend who kept money with you not aware of your other friend who lost his wife?

Mind you your case here look like normal fraud, cock and bull story to get money from nairalanders
kid why are you so quick to throw insult now ?
Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
purehearttt:
just say you can't help

That’s what i just said.

But wait... your mugu, sorry! Your helper go come.
Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by oluwaseyi0: 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
purehearttt:
kid why are you so quick to throw insult now ?
Please point out my insult, and mind you not everyone here is your mate

You are still avoiding my question, let me ask you for the third time, and please kindly answer to prove you are not a fraudster

Is your friend that keep money with you not aware that another friend of yours lost his wife?

1 Like

Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by oluwaseyi0: 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
purehearttt:
just say you can't help

Nobody sensible person will help you with your cock and bull story, even God won't want to help

1 Like

Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

Please point out my insult, and mind you not everyone here is your mate

You are still avoiding my question, let me ask you for the third time, and please kindly answer to prove you are not a fraudster

Is your friend that keep money with you not aware that another friend of yours lost his wife?
no I don't want to tell him I borrowed out his money
Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by abosede93452: 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
: I work in a pure water company . I will sell my plasmas and payback if my salary delay.You will sell your plasma to offset a debt of 10k, you're very funny bro.

1 Like

Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by BarristerAlarig: 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by Dickson178(m): 7:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
grin grin you don go use person money play bet9ja virtual . for this country wey we dey , who wan help you with money ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Go Borrow Me 10k Abeg See Problem Where I Enter by nedekid: 2:47am On Apr 24, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

Chai, see break down. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will Men Ever Be Comfortable Knowing Their Daughter(s) Will Warm Someone's Bed? / How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? / See What A Female Nairalander Got Her Bf For Valentine's (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.