Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,516 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:02 PM

Pls I'm In Need Of Your Used Phone,since You Use A Better One Now - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls I'm In Need Of Your Used Phone,since You Use A Better One Now (1106 Views)

Redmi Note 8 pro Or Xiaomi Mi A3 Or Any Other Better One In The Price Range? / Is This The Most Cost Effective INFINIX PHONE Since Its Inception? / This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I'm In Need Of Your Used Phone,since You Use A Better One Now by mannasseh(m): 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
Hello, This is a Humble and not an Entitled one. Please if you have A phone which you are not using again do you mind gifting it to me. I currently use a Samsung, ever since i fixed it, it has been difficult to use and also the battery dies off easily thereby making my already difficult student life more difficult.

Please if you have a Phone you are not using please it will be of help to me, thanks in Anticipation. I believe there are good persons amongst us who will want to grant my Humble plea
(
Re: Pls I'm In Need Of Your Used Phone,since You Use A Better One Now by WakeNbaked: 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
There is nothing humble about being poor and lazy, I bought my first phone "alcatel" when I was in Jss1 in 2005 serving as a boardman in a snooker Joint.

What's your excuse?

2 Likes

Re: Pls I'm In Need Of Your Used Phone,since You Use A Better One Now by mannasseh(m): 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
WakeNbaked:
There is nothing humble about being poor and lazy, I bought my first phone "alcatel" when I was in Jss1 in 2005 serving as a boardman in a snooker Joint.

What's your excuse?
My excuse is, i don't have the money now
Re: Pls I'm In Need Of Your Used Phone,since You Use A Better One Now by Zonex1(m): 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
text me ur accnt detail
Re: Pls I'm In Need Of Your Used Phone,since You Use A Better One Now by essy4060: 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
Should I send mine as well? Thank you .
Zonex1:
text me ur accnt detail
Re: Pls I'm In Need Of Your Used Phone,since You Use A Better One Now by mannasseh(m): 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
Zonex1:
text me ur accnt detail
0723882732...access bank. Thankyou in Anticipation
Re: Pls I'm In Need Of Your Used Phone,since You Use A Better One Now by tyup(m): 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
WakeNbaked:

What's your excuse?

Shut tf up phool

9 Likes

Re: Pls I'm In Need Of Your Used Phone,since You Use A Better One Now by legendine(m): 12:09am On Jan 25, 2021
cry
Re: Pls I'm In Need Of Your Used Phone,since You Use A Better One Now by Richnero(m): 4:49am On Jan 25, 2021
essy4060:
Should I send mine as well? Thank you .
legendine:

abeg, show me love too o....my phone was stolen, have been struggling to get a new one

gtb
Osawota
grin... Nairalanders.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I'm In Need Of Your Used Phone,since You Use A Better One Now by gistray: 6:19am On Jan 25, 2021
I bought my first phone in 2003 working as a cultist and road side pickpocket.

What's your excuse brother

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I'm In Need Of Your Used Phone,since You Use A Better One Now by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 25, 2021
WakeNbaked:

What's your excuse?
So immature of you! Mtcheeeew

5 Likes

Re: Pls I'm In Need Of Your Used Phone,since You Use A Better One Now by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 25, 2021
legendine:

abeg, show me love too o....my phone was stolen, have been struggling to get a new one

gtb
Osawota
Legendary beggar! I hail thee cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pls I'm In Need Of Your Used Phone,since You Use A Better One Now by mannasseh(m): 7:22am On Jan 25, 2021
good morning
Re: Pls I'm In Need Of Your Used Phone,since You Use A Better One Now by WakeNbaked: 8:39am On Jan 25, 2021
100trillion:

So immature of you! Mtcheeeew
There is nothing mature about being broke, lazy and stupid.

Give him the phone and tomorrow when the phone has issue go ahead and give him another one.
Re: Pls I'm In Need Of Your Used Phone,since You Use A Better One Now by Nairalandwizerd(m): 8:52am On Jan 25, 2021
WakeNbaked:

What's your excuse?
that is not fair. Thix kontry is hard to survive in, if you are fortunate just stay humble. Earth is rotating.

5 Likes

Re: Pls I'm In Need Of Your Used Phone,since You Use A Better One Now by Akanimoh113(m): 9:57am On Jan 25, 2021
mannasseh:

Hello, This is a Humble and not an Entitled one. Please if you have A phone which you are not using again do you mind gifting it to me. I currently use a Samsung, ever since i fixed it, it has been difficult to use and also the battery dies off easily thereby making my already difficult student life more difficult.

Please if you have a Phone you are not using please it will be of help to me, thanks in Anticipation. I believe there are good persons amongst us who will want to grant my Humble plea
(

Well... I was once like you until I gave up and Accepted my Fate
Honestly... All I needed was a Smartphone (I don't Care if it is Itel) Because with that I can stay out of Poverty
It's Money to go back to School that I Need and a Good Smartphone can help...
Re: Pls I'm In Need Of Your Used Phone,since You Use A Better One Now by mkoabiola: 10:11am On Jan 25, 2021
Comedians jus ful NL
Re: Pls I'm In Need Of Your Used Phone,since You Use A Better One Now by Vengazi: 10:14am On Jan 25, 2021
WakeNbaked:

What's your excuse?
what if d dude hustles with the said phone, and later makes it? I’m still in shock right now. My casual friend told me yesterday that he picked up 100m over the lockdown with just android phone. Bro every one need a helping hand sometime in life

1 Like

Re: Pls I'm In Need Of Your Used Phone,since You Use A Better One Now by unity004(m): 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Vengazi:
what if d dude hustles with the said phone, and later makes it? I’m still in shock right now. My casual friend told me yesterday that he picked up 100m over the lockdown with just android phone. Bro every one need a helping hand sometime in life
grin me I picked up 1billion dollars using my torch light phone over the weekend
Re: Pls I'm In Need Of Your Used Phone,since You Use A Better One Now by Akanimoh113(m): 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
Vengazi:

Bro I even heard of a guy were cash out 900M
In 2 days for December (1st to 3rd) with His Laptop on Betting
Re: Pls I'm In Need Of Your Used Phone,since You Use A Better One Now by falcon01: 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
WakeNbaked:

What's your excuse?
dont mind him, maybe he has no legs and hands
Re: Pls I'm In Need Of Your Used Phone,since You Use A Better One Now by mannasseh(m): 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
evening
Re: Pls I'm In Need Of Your Used Phone,since You Use A Better One Now by mcteddy01: 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
I wish I had dat kind of help right now, God I need an helper o
Re: Pls I'm In Need Of Your Used Phone,since You Use A Better One Now by mannasseh(m): 8:49am On Jan 27, 2021
Morning
Re: Pls I'm In Need Of Your Used Phone,since You Use A Better One Now by mannasseh(m): 8:28am On Feb 10, 2021
Morning

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Pixel,nokia ,Sony And Motorola Offer Stock Android? / Mi TWS earbud basic 2 vs Redmi Airdots 2 / '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.