Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Davido's Babymama Sophia Holiday With Imade In An Exotic Resort - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Babymama Sophia Holiday With Imade In An Exotic Resort (3695 Views)

Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade / Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) / Sophia Momodu Slams IG User Who Said She Dresses Imade In Boring Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Babymama Sophia Holiday With Imade In An Exotic Resort by Sophiebabe85(f): 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophia Holiday With Imade In An Exotic Resort by Ottyn01(m): 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
FTC!!!

I dedicate this to all the hardworking guys out there keep grinding, The hustle go pay kiss

1 Like

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophia Holiday With Imade In An Exotic Resort by LMS1(m): 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
Baby mama status is equivalent to Permenent secretary position... Steady monthly cash out grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophia Holiday With Imade In An Exotic Resort by pepperdemzombie: 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
Chef wen no dey enter kitchen go soon send children of hate to invade the thread.

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophia Holiday With Imade In An Exotic Resort by Ever8090: 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
Imande is really growing fast...

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophia Holiday With Imade In An Exotic Resort by Knighty12: 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
How is this News?
Re: Davido's Babymama Sophia Holiday With Imade In An Exotic Resort by kenzysmith: 12:07am On Jan 25, 2021
This gal WOR WOR sha Davido go gladly sponsor her wedding

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophia Holiday With Imade In An Exotic Resort by femi4: 6:16am On Jan 25, 2021
David's allawee is working
Re: Davido's Babymama Sophia Holiday With Imade In An Exotic Resort by Bola146(f): 6:21am On Jan 25, 2021
Money is good, I don't remember that time I went out to have fun like this cheesy
Re: Davido's Babymama Sophia Holiday With Imade In An Exotic Resort by TANID(m): 7:45am On Jan 25, 2021
Ever8090:
and She Look Just Like Her Mom

1 Like

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophia Holiday With Imade In An Exotic Resort by TANID(m): 7:46am On Jan 25, 2021
Bola146:
Money is good, I don't remember that time I went out to have fun like this cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido's Babymama Sophia Holiday With Imade In An Exotic Resort by Iceyjayz: 9:20am On Jan 25, 2021
Ever8090:
Do you expect her to grow slow
Re: Davido's Babymama Sophia Holiday With Imade In An Exotic Resort by Bola146(f): 9:26am On Jan 25, 2021
TANID:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why laughing at me na grin grin
Re: Davido's Babymama Sophia Holiday With Imade In An Exotic Resort by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 25, 2021
Sophie sophie is'nt time you settle down? cause I know of course you're older than ur babydady, anyways girl enjoy and make sure u spoil urself wella cuz we all need it cool
Re: Davido's Babymama Sophia Holiday With Imade In An Exotic Resort by TANID(m): 11:43am On Jan 25, 2021
Bola146:

Why laughing at me na grin grin
aunty bola! i'm Laughing At You Because i Know You Get Money To Go out to Catch Fun, but You Just Choose not To Spend it now.
Re: Davido's Babymama Sophia Holiday With Imade In An Exotic Resort by Bola146(f): 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
TANID:
aunty bola! i'm Laughing At You Because i Know You Get Money To Go out to Catch Fun, but You Just Choose not To Spend it now.

Amen to your prayers . Just pray for me that God should clear all my debts cry cry cry
Re: Davido's Babymama Sophia Holiday With Imade In An Exotic Resort by Zane2point4(m): 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
January when noarmal people have strted working and paying bills,some people are still on holiday. grin
Re: Davido's Babymama Sophia Holiday With Imade In An Exotic Resort by SavageResponse(m): 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Do you expect her to grow slow

grin

(1) (Reply)

Oluchi Steps Out With Hubby / Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Son / Names Of The 23 Richest Men In Nigeria (newest Updated List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.