Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

CCTV: Housemaid Caught Assaulting A 10-Month-Old Baby (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV: Housemaid Caught Assaulting A 10-Month-Old Baby (video) (1079 Views)

10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) / Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts / Nigerian Beauty Therapist Jailed In UK For Sexually Assaulting A Client. Photo (2) (3) (4)

CCTV: Housemaid Caught Assaulting A 10-Month-Old Baby (video) by HumphreyGspot(m): 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
A CCTV camera have captured the moment a housemaid identified as Peace Aniefiok assaulted a 10-Month-Old baby. HGS Media Plus reports.

The incident happened on Thursdays, January 21 at Abuloma in Port Harcourt, Rivers State capital.

In the video which has seen gone viral, the maid is seen brutally assaulting the crying baby. It got to an extent that the maid hit the baby on the floor.

However, HGS Media Plus gathered that the housemaid have been arrested and currently in custody at Amadi Police Station.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaMGARgvWv4

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2021/01/cctv-housemaid-caught-assaulting-a-10-month-old-baby-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: CCTV: Housemaid Caught Assaulting A 10-Month-Old Baby (video) by Kaymansion(m): 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
From her hair you would know she is a real demon, FTC first time in history
Re: CCTV: Housemaid Caught Assaulting A 10-Month-Old Baby (video) by CandyOps(m): 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
Omooo! See face be like MC Olumo own. person wey employ am sef get mind. This kin face fit give pikin PTSD or some shit. face strong like Yam head.

Y'all should buy a hidden cam guys
Re: CCTV: Housemaid Caught Assaulting A 10-Month-Old Baby (video) by TANID(m): 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
Kaymansion:
From her hair you would know she is a real demon, FTC first time in history
EVEN HER FACE TOO
Re: CCTV: Housemaid Caught Assaulting A 10-Month-Old Baby (video) by Simplyleo: 12:21am On Jan 25, 2021
Again, na dem.

This I'm cocksure. undecided
Re: CCTV: Housemaid Caught Assaulting A 10-Month-Old Baby (video) by FLESHnBLOOD(m): 2:28am On Jan 25, 2021
Wonders they say shall never end.. So what will be done to her eventually?
Re: CCTV: Housemaid Caught Assaulting A 10-Month-Old Baby (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:38am On Jan 25, 2021
Asaaulting and brutalising a 10 month old baby??
She is nothing but a swine.
An animalistic bastard.
May she rot in hell.

The video was so brutal and damaging yo watch that we had to report it to YouTube.
We are sure it will be taken down minutes from now.

This kind of animals are not supposed to live with humans.

Re: CCTV: Housemaid Caught Assaulting A 10-Month-Old Baby (video) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:41am On Jan 25, 2021
If you must hire domestic servants in your home, make sure you invest in secret cameras even down to their rooms!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's power in spoken words. Develop an habit of always speaking the words upon your life every morning before stepping out. Rather than sit down there in self pity, prophesy upon your life or the situation. I want you to note that nothing will change or move not until you prophesy.

I prophesy and I declare that the Lord is perfecting all that concerns me this week. I declare that I come out victorious. The Bible declares that goodness and mercy will follow me.
This week, I create possibilities. The Lord is my light and salvation, the Lord is my strength so therefore, I reject confusion in my life this week. The Lord will keep me in His perfect peace.

Oh many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers him from them all, I am delivered from all afflictions! The Lord will restore the years that the canker worms has eaten and I recover all! The Lord will give me beauty for ashes.

I am the head and not the tail, I remain above and not beneath always. For my shame I receive double double double. I am blessed in my going out, I am blessed in my coming in and I remain blessed in the work of my hands!

I am a testament of the Grace of God. I am a testament of the Mercy of God. I am a testament of the Favor of God. I am a testament of the hand of God. I am a sign and wonder! Glorrrryyyyyyyyy!!!

Fam these Psalms should not depart out of thy lips.
Psalm 91, Psalm 121, Psalm 138 verse 8, Psalm 3.

Prophesy Fam, Prophesy!!!

God Bless You!

Fake Drink Mini Warehouse Discovered In Ogbaru Relief Market, Anambra State / Kidnappers Were Arrested At Lagos-ibadan Expressway By Yoruba Youths / Nigerian soldier Goes Berserk Shooting And Killing 2 At Army Base