Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

My Visit To Kwa Falls Cross River State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Visit To Kwa Falls Cross River State (549 Views)

Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri / An Adventure To Kwa Waterfalls With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Visit To Kwa Falls Cross River State by OyiboUgbo04: 11:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
One of the places nature has blessed the country with. For lovers of tourism, this is one place you can't afford to miss while in cross river state.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Kwa Falls Cross River State by OyiboUgbo04: 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
Please while you are here, kindly subscribe to our channel ��. Thank You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkz5oFiSy3A
Re: My Visit To Kwa Falls Cross River State by OyiboUgbo04: 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
Promoting Domestic Tourism.
Visit Nigeria and Explore Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Kwa Falls Cross River State by Binance(m): 3:03am On Jan 25, 2021
Nice but please make it more detailed, including direction to get.
Re: My Visit To Kwa Falls Cross River State by OyiboUgbo04: 7:03am On Jan 25, 2021
Binance:
Nice but please make it more detailed, including direction to get.

I will, just haven't had time to write about my recent trips..

(1) (Reply)

You Do Not Need Any IELTS To Canada For Work Or Studies / Uk Dependents Visa / Switzerland Student Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.