Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams (38449 Views)

Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine / Sarkin Fulani Arrested In Ekiti As Police Unmask Notorious Kidnapper / Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 25, 2021
WHO ELSE NOTICED THAT THE FULANIS AND THEIR BROTHER THE BOKO HARAM SUDDENLY CAME TO LIFE THE MOMEMT TRUMP WAS RIGGED OUT?

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING.

WHERE IS MY POPCORN?

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Jabioro: 7:46am On Jan 25, 2021
Boldness, confidence and smartness...Well said
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Reference(m): 7:50am On Jan 25, 2021
AlhajiImam:
Gani Adams must be arrested if he intends heating up the polity in this little misunderstanding

So why the call for arrest if the misunderstanding is 'little'. Illogical isn't it. It is either the call for arrest is highly misplaced or the misunderstanding is a little bit more than little.
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Onepeople: 7:51am On Jan 25, 2021
Neddstark:
Gani Adams should STFU. When I saw this clown campaigning for Jonathan in 2015, then I knew that greed has gotten into him. He has not advocated for any Yoruba cause since he became who the head of the illiterate wing of OPC. Despite the Fulani abuse in the Southwest, he has not for one day taken his men into the forests to stop this menace. Sunday Igboho is at the moment the bravest thing to come out of Yoruba land and he will get all the support he deserves.
but if you have seen him campaigning for Buhari that wouldn't have been a problem then? In as much as I don't support our traditional institutions getting involved in politics, but I know most of

1 Like

Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Smileall(m): 7:53am On Jan 25, 2021
MondayOsunbor:
[sup][/sup]

A big lie (German: große Lüge) is a propaganda technique used for political purpose or, more formally, "a gross distortion or misrepresentation of the facts, especially when used as a propaganda device by a politician or official body".[1] The expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, about the use of a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously". Hitler believed the technique was used by Jews to blame Germany's loss in World War I on German general Erich Ludendorff, who was a prominent nationalist and antisemitic political leader in the Weimar Republic. The claim that Germany was not beaten in 1918 was itself called a big lie.[2]

Enle Mr grammarian
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Neddstark: 7:53am On Jan 25, 2021
lexy2014:

Y should gani adams take his men into d forests? Our able commander-in-chief of d armed forces and his security chiefs including d DSS are very much on top of d situation

Oga, boko haram war has spanned over a decade now. Military and police cannot do everything.
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Neddstark: 7:54am On Jan 25, 2021
Simbrixton:
I be baby
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Zaggafrank: 7:55am On Jan 25, 2021
samuelson06:
Everyone should rise up and speak against the evil of fulani herdsmen now. If there have ever been a time we need well meaning Nigerians, especially of the South West extraction to speak up, it is now. We need to rebuke this evil that the fulani herdsmen have taken too far. Without any corresponding brutal reaction, regardless of the FG's noise, the North in general would never stop trampling on us the way they feel.
I believe you know that there are also criminals of your ethnic group. The crimes committed by them has not been ascribed to their ethnic group as if they sat as an entity and agreed and directed that such crimes be committed.
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Neddstark: 7:55am On Jan 25, 2021
Hangulsaram:

What exactly is the point you are trying to make, because you have said nothing.

If your brains lack comprehension, its not my fault.
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Neddstark: 7:56am On Jan 25, 2021
Lightorder:
you are a child , you don’t know anything

Okay

1 Like

Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Burruchaga71(m): 7:58am On Jan 25, 2021
The ONLY yoruba man I respect both dead or alive
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Neddstark: 7:59am On Jan 25, 2021
Onepeople:
but if you have seen him campaigning for Buhari that wouldn't have been a problem then? In as much as I don't support our traditional institutions getting involved in politics, but I know most of

Gani Adams has not used his position or influence to help fight against the security issues in the South West. Yes even if he campaigned for even Tinubu, I will have a problem with him. People like MC Oluomo and Gani Adams are now all about money. Sunday seems to be the only real person. He has been on this Fulani matter for years now.

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Neddstark: 8:04am On Jan 25, 2021
darocha1:
I am with kankanfo on this.

South West leaders need to be careful in handling the issues on ground. If it degenerate into a war, even if yoruba overpower the fulani, we will still be the looses.
The hazard created in Lagos during #EndSars will be a child's play when projected with likely end game .

A little hot... A little cold is (majamasa) where you know akinkanju.

Our silly politicians need to put party and future aspirations aside and condemn this act with one roaring voice.

It is only an existing state you can rule. I hope our obas & those in seat of power know this

Inasmuch as no one wants a war, but this shit just has to stop. How can you be scared of travelling along your own roads because of fear of marauding homeless bastards who will kidnap you and render your loved ones financially bankrupt. And if the victim cannot pay, he gets killed. If the Fulani cannot call their demonic sons to order, then what they see is what they get. Too much evil has been done, it is not a joke anymore. Anyone that stands up to this madness is officially a hero, even if Sunday goes down, another hero will rise up. Evil cannot be perpetuated with impunity while others fold their hands and do nothing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by InvertedHammer: 8:05am On Jan 25, 2021
/
1 man 1 head.

It is cowardice to have known killers in your midst and all you do is talk while they keep killing.

Until everyone else rises up and declare the Fulani persona-non-grata, they better be ready to be killed. What is the population of Fulani in Nigeria to be a nightmare to others? The fact remains that other tribes are cowards. Otherwise when everyone goes head on with Fulani people, there is practically nothing the FG can do to arrest the chaos.

/
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Damseldammie(f): 8:08am On Jan 25, 2021
All these happenstance is even enough for all Yoruba leaders, both the obas, political leaders, the afeniferes, councils of the elders & the likes to stand on their toes....

I hail you joor, bro Sunday. You’re so brave, valour and a legitimate son of the soul

I commend your bravery

1 Like

Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by ezeudo97817: 8:12am On Jan 25, 2021
Gani Adams must be arrested if he intends heating up the polity in this little misunderstanding
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by oluomoabrafak: 8:23am On Jan 25, 2021
Surprisingly, Tinubu who prides himself as the jagaban of the Yoruba kingdom is muted on this matter prolly for his political ambition for 2023. He wouldn't want to offend the king makers who are majorly fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by afroxyz: 8:25am On Jan 25, 2021
darocha1:

South West leaders need to be careful in handling the issues on ground. If it degenerate into a war, even if yoruba overpower the fulani, we will still be the looses.
The hazard created in Lagos during #EndSars will be a child's play when projected with likely end game .

Our silly politicians need to put party and future aspirations aside and condemn this act with one roaring voice.

It is only an existing state you can rule. I hope our obas & those in seat of power know this

Typical subservient mentality displayed by someone who is afraid to take charge of his fate. Dem call una to fight civil war, una run. Now marauders are ravaging your ancestral land and you are still talking diplomacy. So if someone attacks your wife and children you would be calling for negotiations. When would you guys grow balls and stop running.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Farukshy: 8:25am On Jan 25, 2021
So u mean ACF are joker's no wahala, we have ur ppl over the north
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by afroxyz: 8:27am On Jan 25, 2021
Damseldammie:
All these happenstance is even enough for all Yoruba leaders, both the obas, political leaders, the afeniferes, councils of the elders & the likes to stand on their toes....

I hail you joor, bro Sunday. You’re so brave, valour and a legitimate son of the soul

I commend your bravery
Dont mind the bloody cowards. Na to threaten Igbo traders dem sabi
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by afroxyz: 8:29am On Jan 25, 2021
Farukshy:
So u mean ACF are joker's no wahala, we have ur ppl over the north
Coward. Only to attach unarmed civilians and hide between Tiv and middle belt soldiers una sabi. Come SE/SS try this nonesence, you would know whats up.
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Herbephe1(m): 8:36am On Jan 25, 2021
Who's Gani?? The only Akogun (warrior) I know is Sunday igboho,Sunday-tekun is performing the duty of Amotekun

1 Like

Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by samuelson06(m): 8:36am On Jan 25, 2021
bigfish3k:

What about the acclaimed yoruba leader Tinubu

Oh I forgot,
He is waiting for everything to die down for him to start his 2023 campaign which is most important to him than the lives of Yorubas

I said, well-meaning Nigerians. Tinubu isn't one. He's only striving after the wind. He'll go nowhere in 2023.
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Onepeople: 8:48am On Jan 25, 2021
Neddstark:

Gani Adams has not used his position or influence to help fight against the security issues in the South West. Yes even if he campaigned for even Tinubu, I will have a problem with him. People like MC Oluomo and Gani Adams are now all about money. Sunday seems to be the only real person. He has been on this Fulani matter for years now.
I have to agree with you 100% ,our one's sacred institutions is now a joke of itself, little wonder why most of the traditional rulers find it difficult to condemn the atrocities and excesses of the herdsmen, bro they are all politicians and I believe most of us have contributed to the mess we have today directly or indirectly.
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Akolawole(m): 8:52am On Jan 25, 2021
darocha1:

Well put.

However, Fulanis were NOT involved in the destruction of Lagos during Endsars.

We knew those that did that.

Yorubas have to be tactical, noise making shouldn't be our method at all.
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by udemzyudex(m): 9:03am On Jan 25, 2021
laiperi:
Just woke up.

Tinubu still sleeping.

Any word says now can put a dent on his presidential ambition so the best thing to do is keep mute.
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Collyno82(m): 9:03am On Jan 25, 2021
MondayOsunbor:
[sup][/sup]

A big lie (German: große Lüge) is a propaganda technique used for political purpose or, more formally, "a gross distortion or misrepresentation of the facts, especially when used as a propaganda device by a politician or official body".[1] The expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, about the use of a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously". Hitler believed the technique was used by Jews to blame Germany's loss in World War I on German general Erich Ludendorff, who was a prominent nationalist and antisemitic political leader in the Weimar Republic. The claim that Germany was not beaten in 1918 was itself called a big lie.[2]
then was your point
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:12am On Jan 25, 2021
Toothless Bulldog
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by lexy2014: 9:20am On Jan 25, 2021
Neddstark:

Oga, boko haram war has spanned over a decade now. Military and police cannot do everything.

I don't remember mentioning anything about Boko Haram. U were criticising gani adams for not taking action hence my comment. Pls read my comment again:

"Y should gani adams take his men into d forests? Our able commander-in-chief of d armed forces and his security chiefs including d DSS are very much on top of d situation".

If u say that d military and police can't do everything, then what exactly were u expecting gani adams to do by saying he should have taken his boys into d forest? What is d job of d military & d police?
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by omotomki: 9:31am On Jan 25, 2021
If yoruba combine with ibos , Nigeria don finish be that

quote author=darocha1 post=98412231]I am with kankanfo on this.

[/quote]
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by VirginFinder: 9:34am On Jan 25, 2021
Rubbish!

You are now a government agent. You have been settled.
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Tzar(m): 10:01am On Jan 25, 2021
Ode ni boda yi sha!
After the bus has left your bus-stop, you are flagging it down.
You are just an attention seeking buffoon who just realized someone else has taken your shine.
You silence & cowardice has been heard loud & clear. Aareonakankanfo my black ass!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Landlord & Tenant Arrested For Turning 13-Year-Old Housemaid Into Sex Slave / My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do / Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.