Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead (29065 Views)

One Dies As NDLEA Operatives And Youths Clash In Bayelsa / Yoruba, Hausa Youths Clash In Osun / Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by jaybenugo: 5:13am On Jan 25, 2021
A clash between street boys in Aguda, Surulere, Lagos, led to the death of at least one person, IgbereTV reports.

Am eyewitness said the clash was between Pako Boys and Aguda boys.

The Lagos State Police Command said arrests have been made.

A statement from the police reads:

"The police command has arrested 12 suspects in connection with the protest/clash between some youths in Aguda area, Surulere on Sunday 24th Jan, 2021.

"The incident left one Munero, m, dead. Munero, who was alleged to be a serial killer in the area was lynched by irate youths in the area."

"We have restored normalcy to the area as the Commissioner of Police Lagos State, CP Hakeem Odumosu, has deployed additional men to the area under the supervision of the Area Commander Area C Surulere, ACP Fatai Tijani."

"Arms and ammunition were recovered from the suspects who are helping the police in their investigation."

"We will still arrest more as we continue our investigation into the matter."

Sharing a video clip of the incident, a Twitter user, @RealKamsi wrote;

"Just in: 3 people confirmed dead in the ongoing street fight between Kpako street boys and Aguda boys (Surulere Lagos) which started this morning. The Oba's son "Tunde" has been allegedly murdered."
https://twitter.com/RealKamsi/status/1353320221914836992?s=19

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu-q8Qu1MCs

https://igberetvnews.com/1380313/least-one-dead-youths-clash-aguda-surulere/

1 Share

Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by Bola146(f): 5:21am On Jan 25, 2021
embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by TANID(m): 6:03am On Jan 25, 2021
i swear i'm really tired of this country.

why always crisis everywhere, there is no peace of mind in every single part of the country.

6 Likes

Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by serverconnect(m): 6:35am On Jan 25, 2021
The country is turning to nation of war.

19 Likes

Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 25, 2021
Lazy and senseless youths

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by Cholls(m): 10:58am On Jan 25, 2021
my brother this topic made me remember my childhood days in Aguda. Rip Junior. I wish I know where Pretty is now.

24 Likes

Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by EyezofGod120: 10:58am On Jan 25, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by DennisEche(m): 10:59am On Jan 25, 2021
CLASHING IN LAGOS WHEN FULANI IS TAKEN OVER YOUR LAND. WEREY.
PLEASE SEUN TELL THE VULTURE BELOW ME TO LEAVE THAT SPACE

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:59am On Jan 25, 2021
The incident left one Munero, m, dead. Munero, who was alleged to be a serial killer in the area was lynched by irate youths in the area."
Did we just see the word serial killer living in their midst?!
Serial Killer Like Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, Jack the ripper and Aileen Wuornos?
Those are very terrible people in this world mehn!

We should find out the time to make some threads about some of this Satan in human form soon

Surulere boys, make una calm down biko!
Y'all the leaders of tomorrow you know.

rusher14:

You forgot John Wayne Gacy and Richard Ramirez.
tongue
We watched a 2 hour documentary on Richard Ramirez last week.
The guy is a beast on another level.
The most weird thing are those girls sending their nudes to him in prison, saying he is a cute killer, that they wish to spend sometime with him before they kill him!
That was a guy that killed almost 20 people o!!!

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by englishmart(m): 10:59am On Jan 25, 2021
Leaders of tomorrow. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by Warldbest(m): 10:59am On Jan 25, 2021
Yoruba hudlums. cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by wizkidblogger(f): 10:59am On Jan 25, 2021
gbas gbos everywhere
Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 25, 2021
God, hear and grant my secret prayers

2 Likes

Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by Nairalandguru(m): 10:59am On Jan 25, 2021
Softly o abeg

1 Like

Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by Fayapib814: 10:59am On Jan 25, 2021
Follow
Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by Chukwutobi: 10:59am On Jan 25, 2021
May be it’s Fulani herdsmen too? Right? We need to face the fact, the fight should be against the menance of which this news is one.

As long as a notorious person is not dead or publicly known to have stopped the evil act he engages in, every evil is pointed at him. We have bad eggs everywhere so we need to stop the evil act and not cause ethnic tensions.

1 Like

Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by maxiuc(m): 10:59am On Jan 25, 2021
grin

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

Make them scatter this country I careless
Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by drlaykay(m): 10:59am On Jan 25, 2021
These hoodlums are not usually out unless there is mayhem. I ordinarily don't see them on the streets until there's violence eruption.
The kind of vile faces that I saw during the end sars riot made me question if they had always lived around us

10 Likes

Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by 2sureguy1(m): 11:00am On Jan 25, 2021
These are the Leaders of tomorrow... There seems to be no hope for this country, with people like Buhari at the helm of affairs and these ones coming up. We don't stand a chance this way.

1 Like

Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by solmusdesigns: 11:00am On Jan 25, 2021
Anger and outburst everywhere
Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by SeriouslySense(m): 11:00am On Jan 25, 2021
lol, i cannot finish the laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy, while their land is under herdsmen onslaught they are doing mumu, grin grin grin.

I think this is an old video.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by ellajoe(m): 11:00am On Jan 25, 2021
Holly spirit take over the land now

God bless Nigeria
Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by Deserea: 11:00am On Jan 25, 2021
2021 is behaving strange to me.

Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by emmanwandud(m): 11:00am On Jan 25, 2021
Examples of lazy western youths

4 Likes

Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by Rahkman: 11:00am On Jan 25, 2021
Na wa ooo this country as a whole na useless shithole zoo forest with bastard government God punish all the people that brough APC to power

1 Like

Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 25, 2021
These are the same youths that are supposed to team up and plan how to remove those pot bellied old men from power in 2023 grin I laugh grin may God give us sense

4 Likes

Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by etcme(m): 11:01am On Jan 25, 2021
2021 this isn't what we agreed on nau. O wrong

Very Clean Umidigi a5 pro

* 4gb/32gb.

* Strong battery... 4150Mah

* Dual SIM,dual 4g

*16MP + 8MP + 5MP Triple Rear Camera
*16MP Front Camera

*Fingerprint.

* pouch.

*Original screen protector on it.

Slightly Negotiable

Contact on Signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell / SARS Officers Assault Young Lawyer Allegedly Demanding For His Salary In Lagos / EFCC Arraigns Philomina Chieshe Who Blamed Snake Over JAMB's Missing N35m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.