Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,355 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) (35747 Views)

Portable Zazu Zeh Cries As He Is Given A Range Rover (Pix, Video) / Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) / Mimi Orjiekwe Buys A New House In Lekki And A Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by money121(m): 11:20am On Jan 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by Fheelzz(m): 11:20am On Jan 25, 2021
God bless ur huzzle
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by Beverlyjean(f): 11:20am On Jan 25, 2021
Inside car shop...ok
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by Acidosis(m): 11:20am On Jan 25, 2021
Congratulations!
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by HBB1(m): 11:20am On Jan 25, 2021
Bornsinner7:
this Clitocurrency is really going up in the cockexchange market.. the lockdown was a blessing to some..

May God open doors for us all

Weyrey!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by Latidoh1: 11:20am On Jan 25, 2021
Bornsinner7:
this Clitocurrency is really going up in the cockexchange market.. the lockdown was a blessing to some..

Lol
post=98423770:

Amen.
Osondi.....Owendi
Na wa o
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by BlessedNuel: 11:21am On Jan 25, 2021
Congratulations to her
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by tiswell(m): 11:21am On Jan 25, 2021
Bornsinner7:

1 Like

Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by Tonymario58: 11:21am On Jan 25, 2021
How una know sey she suck preeq
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by angelfallz(m): 11:22am On Jan 25, 2021
wow, Tear rubber. Buying a brand new car is not beans. Congratulations to her.
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by steeltrust: 11:22am On Jan 25, 2021
This Nollywood industry eh
If wan do ashawo to the highest level just join and in no time you hit big

Although I congratulate her
E no easy to do runs
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by PastorandMentor(m): 11:23am On Jan 25, 2021
How this girls dey make this money self
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 25, 2021
NIGERIAN LIFE STYLE_ ___NOT ABOUT WHAT YOU DO FOR A LIVING BUT THE MONEY YOU HAVE IS WHAT MATTER TO NIGERIAN

1 Like

Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by BoverLY: 11:28am On Jan 25, 2021
post=98423770:
Amen. Osondi.....Owendi
Those fresh finger is patiently preserved for termites, worms and maggots.
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by Emmanuelomojo: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2021
InfernoNig:
We go get money this year.
Amen.
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by mosesbola(f): 11:30am On Jan 25, 2021
Goodmorning guys,

There's this WhatsApp TV ADELAW TV 08028346893 on my list that I have been following for sometime now.He claimed to trade Bitcoin.

I contacted him that I have some BTC for sale, he sent me his wallet and I transferred 630$ to his wallet and he refused replying my chats or picking my calls...

Anyone that knows him in person or have a reliable way of tracking this guy should contact me on 08122433431 I am ready to compensate you well..

Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by cbi24: 11:34am On Jan 25, 2021
LegendVibes:
I Sat At The Owner's Side - Celebrity Stylist, Abbyke Domina Buys Range Rover (Pix)

Celebrity fashion designer Abike Adedeji has bought a Range Rover Velar from a Lagos based car dealer known for selling new and foreign used vehicles, Igbere TV reports.

The woman behind the Abbyke Domina fashion brand posted a picture of the interior of her new acquisition on Instagram on Saturday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKYhjQXAF3Q/?igshid=1chqd72z4sudn

Nollywood actress Eniola Badmus is among those who have congratulated Abbyke on the purchase of the luxury midsize SUV.

“Me am just happy cos I know I will be the one driving the truck. Me I kuku know you wella you will soon park it and take your Uber jejely as you no like Lagos stress,” Eniola said in the comments section of Abbyke’s post.

The actress also took the congratulations to her own Instagram page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKZ0TocD-BH/?igshid=1pwcvsfd9o37f

Apart from designing and selling clothes, Abbyke is also the publisher of The Celebrity Shoot magazine.

The magazine has featured Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia, Mercy Aigbe, Bisola Aiyeola, BamBam and Teddy A, Munachi Abii, Helen Paul, Uti, Nwachukwu Tope Alabi and Juliet Ibrahim among other celebrities.

Enjoy your money.. We only have one life..

Also remember to invest in real estate
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by Kellie069(m): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2021
That automobile is over 30 million naira!!! Money de Nigeria sha! Congrats

1 Like

Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 11:40am On Jan 25, 2021
More wins bt pls share Ure struggles afterwards to for others to know and learn from how U made it. Some people think it’s all magic, manna or voodoo. Hardwork and patience is not understood anymore. Lol
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by AMvanquish: 11:43am On Jan 25, 2021
softset:
I still wonder what these Nigerians do to buy a brand new range rover.

What kind of work do you do to be able to afford paying 50 million in cash for an automobile.

Maybe there is something they are not telling others in Nigeria.

To all those saying she slept with men, what kind of puss...y will a man spend 50m on ... what could be in it, is it better than those Akata girls at the club that can make you lose your mind, despite what these Akatas do to men, no one goes out of his mind to buy a brand new range rover.

Something does not add up.

You'd be shocked what great men really do for that thing.

2 Likes

Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by EgunMogaji2: 11:45am On Jan 25, 2021
Nigeria is truly poor I guess.

1 Like

Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by alasane: 11:45am On Jan 25, 2021
Small times now DNA go kom the trend....my hand no dey oo
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by alasane: 11:46am On Jan 25, 2021
Tonymario58:
How una know sey she suck preeq
Small times now DNA go kom the trend....my hand no dey oo
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by EgunMogaji2: 11:47am On Jan 25, 2021
Bornsinner7:

Wagbayi �
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by Seyzcham91(m): 11:50am On Jan 25, 2021
grin grin you smart
fidelmarshal199:
A big god is behind the scene. if you know you know
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by Seyzcham91(m): 11:50am On Jan 25, 2021
grin grin
Bornsinner7:

Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by Seyzcham91(m): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2021
Amen!
mayklef:
Country hard Country Hard, some people dy cashout steady.....Baba God remember me, my fam and everybody wia dy this platform
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by kaziblake(f): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2021
fidelmarshal199:
A big god is behind the scene. if you know you know
Sometimes the way some of you reasons baffles me...That lady is a big fashion designer if you don’t know
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by softset: 11:53am On Jan 25, 2021
Reminds me of an older family friend( visiting from Nigeria) I accompanied to a strip club about 14 yrs ago, this guy was spending $100 dollar bills for just lap dance, he spend over $3000 on dance alone with an additional $2k for "happy ending"

I guess big gods don't think before spending

AMvanquish:

You'd be shocked what great men really do for that thing.
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by Seyzcham91(m): 11:55am On Jan 25, 2021
Clitocurrency is big money in cockexchange market

if you know you know

thats the only thing that adds up in the story
softset:
I still wonder what these Nigerians do to buy a brand new range rover.

What kind of work do you do to be able to afford paying 50 million in cash for an automobile.

Maybe there is something they are not telling others in Nigeria.

To all those saying she slept with men, what kind of puss...y will a man spend 50m on ... what could be in it, is it better than those Akata girls at the club that can make you lose your mind, despite what these Akatas do to men, no one goes out of his mind to buy a brand new range rover.

Something does not add up.
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by planetx: 11:55am On Jan 25, 2021
I was expecting the clitocurrency comments and wasn't disappointed. Why can't a woman buy a car without attributing some loose morals as the reason behind, if Nigeria had a good credit system any average middle class person can buy a brand new car and pay it off over time.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toolz & Tunde Demuren At A Friend's Wedding Today / Sandra Okagbue And Daughter Holiday In New York / Imade Adeleke Is Stephanie Of LazyTown For Halloween (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.