Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

I Caught My Wife Aborting Another Man's Pregnancy - Sterling Bank Manager (pix) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Wife Aborting Another Man's Pregnancy - Sterling Bank Manager (pix) (5676 Views)

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Wife Aborting Another Man's Pregnancy - Sterling Bank Manager (pix) by OlawaleBammie: 9:54am On Jan 25, 2021
I hope she's not Yoruba woman this tym around grin grin

She should be from oyo, the media misspelt the name, people from east don't cheat in marriage, infact all of them are virgins till the give birth to fourth child sad

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Aborting Another Man's Pregnancy - Sterling Bank Manager (pix) by OlawaleBammie: 9:59am On Jan 25, 2021
Bola146:
shocked After 4 kids shocked shocked If this story is true, sir kindly go and do DNA for the kids undecided Why on Earth should a married woman with 4 kids cheat Even if the husband cheat, why not face your kids I don't understand. Get out of the marriage if you are tired and continue doing your foolishness outside lipsrsealed

Noo, they didn't say she cheated oo grin
Re: I Caught My Wife Aborting Another Man's Pregnancy - Sterling Bank Manager (pix) by Bola146(f): 10:01am On Jan 25, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Noo, they didn't say she cheated oo grin

What about the strange pregnancy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Caught My Wife Aborting Another Man's Pregnancy - Sterling Bank Manager (pix) by OlawaleBammie: 10:05am On Jan 25, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Another thing i noticed in the story, the cheating woman is from Owerri, Owerri seems to be getting more Famous for Cheating grin

Aaahhhhh noooooooo

Dey don't cheat oo, people from those side doesn't cheat at all, that woman is from ibadan grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Aborting Another Man's Pregnancy - Sterling Bank Manager (pix) by OlawaleBammie: 10:08am On Jan 25, 2021
Bola146:

What about the strange pregnancy cheesy cheesy

Ahaa, anty Bola e tun gege seyin ni

Women from that side are holy and virgins, the only lose their virginities after third born

People from that side don't cheat o grin that woman if from ologuneru in ibadan grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Aborting Another Man's Pregnancy - Sterling Bank Manager (pix) by Olakunleyakub(m): 10:09am On Jan 25, 2021
DNA loading............

Nothing will stop me from doing DNA test even if I married an Angel!
Re: I Caught My Wife Aborting Another Man's Pregnancy - Sterling Bank Manager (pix) by Bola146(f): 10:30am On Jan 25, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Ahaa, anty Bola e tun gege seyin ni

Women from that side are holy and virgins, the only lose their virginities after third born

People from that side don't cheat o grin that woman if from ologuneru in ibadan grin grin grin

Awon koronu family niyen grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Wife Aborting Another Man's Pregnancy - Sterling Bank Manager (pix) by Maxvasia(m): 10:39am On Jan 25, 2021
DNA test don cheap sha. Oga go and do Paternity test for the other children.
Re: I Caught My Wife Aborting Another Man's Pregnancy - Sterling Bank Manager (pix) by figoperch: 11:00am On Jan 25, 2021
Re: I Caught My Wife Aborting Another Man's Pregnancy - Sterling Bank Manager (pix) by bukatyne(f): 11:13am On Jan 25, 2021
BlackMamba69:

UBA married staff are the worst. Ashawo ni gbo gbo wan.

Na by Bank? grin cheesy
Re: I Caught My Wife Aborting Another Man's Pregnancy - Sterling Bank Manager (pix) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 25, 2021
So shocking. She must be a mutant Igbo woman, because women were not supposed to be cheating on their men... we were told.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Aborting Another Man's Pregnancy - Sterling Bank Manager (pix) by believesama(m): 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: I Caught My Wife Aborting Another Man's Pregnancy - Sterling Bank Manager (pix) by BlackMamba69(m): 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
bukatyne:

Na by Bank? grin cheesy

Yes na cheesy
Re: I Caught My Wife Aborting Another Man's Pregnancy - Sterling Bank Manager (pix) by Richy4(m): 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
LordofNaija:
Umunwayi Owerri! I learnt my lessons the hard way. These days if I hear you are either resident or from Owerri, I won't even respond to greetings from you, once bitten twice shy

Stereotype in 21st Century ...Hmm !!! OK embarassed
Re: I Caught My Wife Aborting Another Man's Pregnancy - Sterling Bank Manager (pix) by DoubleEngine007: 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
BlackMamba69:

UBA married staff are the worst. Ashawo ni gbo gbo wan.
You no lie
Re: I Caught My Wife Aborting Another Man's Pregnancy - Sterling Bank Manager (pix) by Nickymezor(f): 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
AKWATGOLD1:
I advised Mr. Anthony to do DNA for all children to know his true child.
True talk
Re: I Caught My Wife Aborting Another Man's Pregnancy - Sterling Bank Manager (pix) by BlackMamba69(m): 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Another thing i noticed in the story, the cheating woman is from Owerri, Owerri seems to be getting more Famous for Cheating grin

Did I hear you say cococandy? grin

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Aborting Another Man's Pregnancy - Sterling Bank Manager (pix) by lecturerdabo(m): 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hmmmm!

My own na for mr lawyer,

please does filing for divorce mean DIVORCED?

The couple still have some stuff up their sleeves!!
Re: I Caught My Wife Aborting Another Man's Pregnancy - Sterling Bank Manager (pix) by extol1(m): 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
Bola146:
shocked After 4 kids shocked shocked If this story is true, sir kindly go and do DNA for the kids undecided Why on Earth should a married woman with 4 kids cheat Even if the husband cheat, why not face your kids I don't understand. Get out of the marriage if you are tired and continue doing your foolishness outside lipsrsealed
I keep saying this, if you are not married. I might end up marrying you. you are such an intelligent lady
Re: I Caught My Wife Aborting Another Man's Pregnancy - Sterling Bank Manager (pix) by armyofone(m): 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
How do they even return an adult married woman and her properties to her parents ?

Nigerian men sef!!
Re: I Caught My Wife Aborting Another Man's Pregnancy - Sterling Bank Manager (pix) by crackhaus: 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
armyofone:
How do they even return an adult married woman and her properties to her parents ?

Nigerian men sef!!

This is what happens when an adult woman was 'purchased' in the first place.

It's just a gesture, kind of like how you would return a defective product you bought.

The only difference is that with women, you don't get a refund or replacement.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Aborting Another Man's Pregnancy - Sterling Bank Manager (pix) by mariahAngel(f): 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
armyofone:

Nigerian men sef!!

In Igbo culture, it is to officially say to her (the rejected wife's) father and his kinsmen Your daughter is no longer with me, therefore, I am no longer responsible for her or whatever happens to her.
I withdraw my hands from her affairs.

It is one of the worst disgrace and dishonour a daughter could bring to her father in Igbo land.
When that happens, she can never go back to her former husband's place to stay, not even when her children are grown.
One of the reasons why Igba nkwu nwanyi is very important in Igbo land.
It protects both ends.
Re: I Caught My Wife Aborting Another Man's Pregnancy - Sterling Bank Manager (pix) by armyofone(m): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
Interesting, wow! I thank God I will be making my own decision not some guys returning me to my parents grin
I will leave before he returns me cheesy

Good thing the nwaanyis are helping.

mariahAngel:

In Igbo culture, it is to officially say to her (the rejected wife's) father and his kinsmen Your daughter is no longer with me, therefore, I am no longer responsible for her or whatever happens to her.
I withdraw my hands from her affairs.

It is one of the worst disgrace and dishonour a daughter could bring to her father in Igbo land.
When that happens, she can never go back to her former husband's place to stay, not even when her children are grown.
One of the reasons why Igba nkwu nwaanyi is very important in Igbo land.
It protects both ends.
Re: I Caught My Wife Aborting Another Man's Pregnancy - Sterling Bank Manager (pix) by armyofone(m): 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
You done bring your own over interpretation come!

How do you define a defective woman? attitude wise? Do you have the best attitude as the husband?

Defective in what year 1-5 or year 10-20 ?

There are stuff I bought that are defective and I don't return. No big deal.

Doesn't matter how much you paid or not pay. As an adult, use the court system to divorce.

How are you - Happy New Year cheesy

crackhaus:

This is what happens when an adult woman was 'purchased' in the first place.

It's just a gesture, kind of like how you would return a defective product you bought.

The only difference is that with women, you don't get a refund or replacement.
Re: I Caught My Wife Aborting Another Man's Pregnancy - Sterling Bank Manager (pix) by crackhaus: 6:40am On Jan 26, 2021
armyofone:
You done bring your own over interpretation come!

How do you define a defective woman? attitude wise? Do you have the best attitude as the husband?

Defective in what year 1-5 or year 10-20 ?

There are stuff I bought that are defective and I don't return. No big deal.

Doesn't matter how much you paid or not pay. As an adult, use the court system to divorce.

How are you - Happy New Year cheesy

I sha answered your question, yet you don begin dey stone me with plenty counter questions. grin

Let us go and ask the man that returned his wife why he did not make use of the courts, or how his wife is a defective product from her manufacturers cheesy

Happy new year to you too...
Re: I Caught My Wife Aborting Another Man's Pregnancy - Sterling Bank Manager (pix) by mariahAngel(f): 10:57am On Jan 26, 2021
armyofone:
Interesting, wow! I thank God I will be making my own decision not some guys returning me to my parents grin
I will leave before he returns me cheesy

Good thing the nwaanyis are helping.

You won't have to leave because you'll stay faithful.
Re: I Caught My Wife Aborting Another Man's Pregnancy - Sterling Bank Manager (pix) by OGWILLS123: 11:29am On Feb 02, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Lol grin .... i dey with you cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. / Pls Help Oo. Which Is The Best Rechargeable Fan / Jide Kosoko's Wife Involved In A Fatal Road Accident- Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.