Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

If You Have A Business Idea, You're An Investor, Finding Partners, Check In. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Have A Business Idea, You're An Investor, Finding Partners, Check In. (311 Views)

Starting A Cab Business, In Need Of A Hire Purchased Car /van Or An Investor / Sports/Events Viewing Center - An Investor Needed / Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have A Business Idea, You're An Investor, Finding Partners, Check In. by Mannyemmy(m): 8:16am On Jan 25, 2021
The goal of this platform is to connect people to more opportunities.
These platform will connect persons to investors, opportunities, clients, funding, partners, leads, talents, jobs and careers.
I intend building up an online platform for it if I can get 100 active persons on out WhatsApp group. the website will be built with all the necessary features, we will also have a physical office for meetings and employ all the required personnel although they might be a little fee everyone will be contributing for the seriousness of the participant and as well as the sustainability of the platform.

If you have a business idea looking for investors or you're an investor looking for investment deals or you're looking for a business partner, jobs and opportunities, this is the perfect place to be.

You can click on my profile and read my previous post I created similar to this with more details to understand the vision of this platform.

To join our WhatsApp group, click on the link below on my signature
Re: If You Have A Business Idea, You're An Investor, Finding Partners, Check In. by Mannyemmy(m): 8:16am On Jan 25, 2021
If the link isn't going, kindly send me a message on 0.7.0.8.0.1.2.6.2.0.6 or a private mail to add you.
Re: If You Have A Business Idea, You're An Investor, Finding Partners, Check In. by Mannyemmy(m): 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
Join now
Re: If You Have A Business Idea, You're An Investor, Finding Partners, Check In. by Mannyemmy(m): 7:49am On Jan 29, 2021
Join us now
Re: If You Have A Business Idea, You're An Investor, Finding Partners, Check In. by Brunicekid(m): 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
Add me via 09098931770

(1) (Reply)

11 Plc (MOBIL) Gives Reason And Timeline For Delisting From NSE / What's The Best Money Advice You've Received? / 2 Years Fintech Company For Sales (urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.