Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,411 members, 7,781,190 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:23 AM

Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) (67969 Views)

Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) / 99-Year-Old Nigerian Man Weds His 86-year-Old Partner In Church After Decades / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by envoymedia: 8:54am On Jan 25, 2021
An elderly man got married to a prepubescent girl in Northern Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

A photo of the couple's wedding calendar was shared on Twitter after their marriage ceremony was held on Friday, Jan 22.

Though the bride's age is not known, she looks very young while her groom looks old.

Many Nigerians on Twitter condemned the marriage, stating that it is child abuse.

See reactions on Twitter @
https://twitter.com/jacksonpbn/status/1353490516319596546?s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1380324/elderly-man-weds-little-girl-northern-nigeria-photo/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by CandyOps(m): 9:04am On Jan 25, 2021
Before opening the thread my guess is you already know what tribe has this kinky traits

Name Checkers Asso. of Nairaland (NCAN) over to you

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Shellsploit: 9:10am On Jan 25, 2021
sad
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Realtord43: 9:13am On Jan 25, 2021
This is child rape and molestation

176 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by CandyOps(m): 9:15am On Jan 25, 2021
Before opening the thread my guess is you already know what tribe has this kinky affinity for kids. I can't stop thinking about how it'll fit.

A kid of that age has pee pee that can contain that pee pee of a male of the about the same age.. now this old He-Goat will now carry his extra large oversized Burantashi-induced-shrunken pee pee and try to force it in... thereby giving this kid the appalling sickening aliment called VVF. Vesicovaginal Fistula.

A vaginal fistula is an abnormal opening that connects your vagina to another organ, such as your bladder, colon or rectum

In other words, his pee pee will not only penetrate her privates but will also literally shift her womb thereby creating a hole that connects to other body parts..

And with time, the whole internal body system begins to protrude and spill out from her pee pee. Very ducked up situation

My mom had me do a research on this topic for her after my SSCE Waec. I was 16 or so then and I couldn't stop thinking about how ducked up child rape is.

Name Checkers Asso. of Nairaland (NCAN) over to you

PS- at what age did the Holy Book say the Virgin Mary was betrothed again?

110 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by adadike(f): 9:20am On Jan 25, 2021
See them, bloody pedophiles! The northern Nigeria you don't know indeed

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Bola146(f): 9:24am On Jan 25, 2021
This man is a goat or cow embarassed

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by bjprodint(f): 9:47am On Jan 25, 2021
Her parents should be arrested!

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by JovialJune(f): 9:51am On Jan 25, 2021
Smh...

4 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by LadySarah: 10:00am On Jan 25, 2021
I literarily unconsciously jammed my legs while viewing the pics.Im sure as I'm typing her innocence is already gone. That's a 9-10 yr old.

I spit on you he goat

119 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by olapitan83789: 11:14am On Jan 25, 2021
Her parents should be arrested!

23 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by austine4real(m): 11:18am On Jan 25, 2021
Na Dem oo

Enuf burantashi for the wedding night

Da gurl go hear am

grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Mikester: 11:44am On Jan 25, 2021
Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them. Just imagine the kind of parents this girl have. They were supposed to bring her up but they ended up bringing her down.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Oldoinyolengai(m): 11:48am On Jan 25, 2021
Can't Nigeria chop its northern part and fit it in Islamabad?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by prince2pac(m): 11:57am On Jan 25, 2021
man this is bad, child abuse

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by money121(m): 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by joseph1832(m): 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
What a shame!
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by pickatyouu: 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
It's a lie I won't believe it .
Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by samwheel(m): 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
Barbaric people.
They are only good at terrorism, all manners of crime and pedophilia.

33 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Nackzy: 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
This is all they know, stupid people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Sabadon(m): 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
Make we just sell this country for e-bay i need my share

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by BlessedNuel: 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
Just when I thought I have seen or heard it all

3 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
A very descriptive topic!

This government is not serious, is this how they intend to end maternal death rate

Is this not an abuse of a minor

Why are these people not in jail

What's happening in this country Is there a different constitution for the North and South

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by mosesbola(f): 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
Goodmorning guys,

There's this WhatsApp TV ADELAW TV 08028346893 on my list that I have been following for sometime now.He claimed to trade Bitcoin.

I contacted him that I have some BTC for sale, he sent me his wallet and I transferred 630$ to his wallet and he refused replying my chats or picking my calls...

Anyone that knows him in person or have a reliable way of tracking this guy should contact me on 08122433431 I am ready to compensate you well..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Chimaokigwe: 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
And one Northern female Senator said underage girls who are married should be considered eligible to vote.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by DropsMic(m): 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Early marriage no fit end for North..
mosesbola:
Goodmorning guys,

There's this WhatsApp TV ADELAW TV 08028346893 on my list that I have been following for sometime now.He claimed to trade Bitcoin.

I contacted him that I have some BTC for sale, he sent me his wallet and I transferred 630$ to his wallet and he refused replying my chats or picking my calls...

Anyone that knows him in person or have a reliable way of tracking this guy should contact me on 08122433431 I am ready to compensate you well..

Next time use a reliable merchant... I’m sure he gave you a mouth watering rate that was why you decided to go with him..

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nauseating to say the least

4 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by jubangha(m): 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
when you think you have seen it all.

7 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) by extol1(m): 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
irritating and disgusting

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.