Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country (47646 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat / IGP Under Pressure To Arrest Igboho As Activist Snubs Police Invitation / Falana: You Can’t Arrest Igboho If You Spared Others Who Issued Quit Notices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 25, 2021
KingAlayinde:

You right bro,his sleeping brain will woke up then
Sai Mama grin
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by shiwex: 11:12am On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Sahara Reporters and its quest to tear Nigeria apart! I will never trust anything that has it as a source! Read the title and the content, you'll notice there's something sinister someone is trying to achieve...

Anyway, Miyetti Allah's call for the arrest of that terrorist shouldn't be tribalised as that's EXACTLY what Nigerians want. Sunday Igboho is a terrorist and should be treated as one... Anyone who supports his action is an enemy of Nigeria and should be dealt with as well!

Shekau, Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho deserve the Bin Laden's treatment! So I don't understand why the SW media platforms are trying to portray Sunday Igboho as an activist.. That's tribalism taken too far! But that's their business. Cos that bastard will be jailed and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!

Nonsense!

Keep Reading the Sun then....

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Ofemannnu: 11:12am On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Sahara Reporters and its quest to tear Nigeria apart! I will never trust anything that has it as a source! Read the title and the content, you'll notice there's something sinister someone is trying to achieve...

Anyway, Miyetti Allah's call for the arrest of that terrorist shouldn't be tribalised as that's EXACTLY what Nigerians want. Sunday Igboho is a terrorist and should be treated as one... Anyone who supports his action is an enemy of Nigeria and should be dealt with as well!

Shekau, Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho deserve the Bin Laden's treatment! So I don't understand why the SW media platforms are trying to portray Sunday Igboho as an activist.. That's tribalism taken too far! But that's their business. Cos that bastard will be jailed and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!

Nonsense!

Should I tell you what will happen?
A lot of Fulanis will be jailed by youths all over Yorubaland and it will be the permanent end of herders/farmers clash....it will be so sweet..

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Anyiamaka: 11:13am On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nonsense!

If Sunday and Kanu are terrorists, what do you call the Fulani herdsmen?
To whom brain is given, sense is expected. Nigerians in their majority secretly support Sunday for understandable reasons and you should be if you have a brain

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Mitsurugi(m): 11:16am On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nonsense!

Go and jail Igboho na! Please stop making noise! Nigerians allowed Fulani whatever rights they believe they have and Nigerians can take it back if they f.ck up! Isn't it curious the South East doesn't elicit this kind of sympathy and compassion anywhere in the country? angry
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 25, 2021
These generation of fulanis are just too troublesome unlike the fulanis I used to know when growing up. They should thread carefully if not I foresee a bloody genocide against them because they have made more enemies recently, if the whole country decide to revolt against them,it will be bad
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by haffaze777(m): 11:18am On Jan 25, 2021
Gbagura:
If you're called nyanmiri, potor, okoro etc now you get flared up. Is it that you don't know the spelling of YORUBA properly or your mischievous flat skull has lost it totally?

That guy nah confirm flat.head
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by bigfish3k: 11:18am On Jan 25, 2021
If they cannot recognize their roots anymore that means that they are now part and parcel of Oyo state and their own share of land should be given to them

Chai,... Yoruba don enter long thing
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Nicepoker(m): 11:19am On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:
undecided

Says Miyetti Ewu Gambia

Me sha know say nothing last forever... Miyetti Allah and their herdsmen will definitely reap what they have been planting for years
This your comment sounds like a player who intentionally scored an own goal. How are you gonna get a pay raise from Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by LLMG: 11:21am On Jan 25, 2021
Bloody terrorist. Keep plotting against others, you shall be destroyed by your own plots.
SilverNorGold:

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Nitah1: 11:21am On Jan 25, 2021
lalasticlala:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/24/no-fulani-person-died-during-attack-my-house-%E2%80%94-seriki-fulani-oyo-state
when 73 indigenes of Benue state were buried you guys celebrated and and even brag how you warned Orton not to passed anti grazing bill into law,no body arrested you.

When you order the killing in southern Kaduna and plateau state known of you was arrested instead you brag how you own Nigeria......I am glad you have a match now.

Go back to north, period.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by yusluvad(m): 11:22am On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nonsense!

A miscreant spotted. It seems you think with your legs and not your brain...

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by 2tpick: 11:23am On Jan 25, 2021
From his statement to will know that fulani is not an indigenous tribe in Nigeria. They are all foreigners who have been trying to settle here in Nigeria
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by apatheticme(f): 11:26am On Jan 25, 2021
ezenwajosh:
How it started in OYO (first frame)

How its going (2nd frame)

OYO saw the signs but don't care

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Ideadoctor(m): 11:26am On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nonsense!

I pray Fulanis herdsmen locate your mother and rape her in turns while you watch and let see the whether you will become a terrorist like igboho or live in ultimate depression of seeing your mother been raped right in your eyes but you did nothing...start thinking before you make comments

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by bigfish3k: 11:27am On Jan 25, 2021
Springboot:

If Goodluck had continued with deziani and other looters, by now we won't be able to feed our children.
If Biafra land wasn't part of Nigeria I know you wouldn't allow some body like PMB or Tinubu to rule you

If Arewa was a country of its own they wouldn't have allowed a PMB to rule over them
Likewise if Oduduwa was also a country of its own. l know the yorubas will never allow someone like Tinubu to rule them because they will be afraid that he will loot them to extinction.

But because of Niger delta oil every region is presenting their own experienced crooks to come and loot

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 25, 2021
[s]
SilverNorGold:

Shekau, Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho deserve the Bin Laden's treatment! So I don't understand why the SW media platforms are trying to portray Sunday Igboho as an activist.. That's tribalism taken too far! But that's their business. Cos that bastard will be jailed and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN! [/s]

Nonsense!

Exactly! Everything you typed is nonsense as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Tareq1105: 11:28am On Jan 25, 2021
Help Police to arrest him now.

You beat a child and you ordered his arrest for crying.

I'm not sure you're okay.

SilverNorGold:

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Champneys: 11:28am On Jan 25, 2021
Iyalaya yin Miyetti Allah

Iyalaya yin Fulani Herdsmen

Buhari Koni da fun e

War, who wants?!

Gbogbo yin enikuuure

We are ready, ema feeku! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Herbephe1(m): 11:28am On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nonsense!

Oponu nie! O ti go ju!
Anybody that stands up for his people from being oppressed or killed is an activist! So nah you get another definition for activist,Buffon!

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by nedekid: 11:31am On Jan 25, 2021
"The Fulani leader said Makinde should consider Fulani people as his children, saying Yoruba people are doing well in other part of the country and are not being intimidated."

Truelly, Yorubas are doing well and not being intimidated because they are not kidnapping, raping, killing, indegines in places they go to reside, neither are Yorubas living in bushes like animals, having sex with cow, goats and wild animals or carrying AK47 in such places as kano, imo, abia, midugary etc.
If you see any doing such feel free to ask him to leave.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by sojfarm: 11:31am On Jan 25, 2021
OUR PRAYRER IS THAT THEY SHOULD ARREST HIM. THEN NIGERIA WILL SUDDENLY BECOME HISTORY

ARREST HIM AND THEY CLEARLY UNDERSTAND THE DIFFRENCE THREAT AND DETERMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Ofemannnu: 11:31am On Jan 25, 2021
Kwashiman is an Ipob masquerading as a Fulani.Beware of the coward.

Kwashiman is an Ipob masquerading as a Fulani.Beware of the coward.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Follow) (Go Down)

This Is One Reason Igbos Should Be Careful About These People by Kwashiman: 10:05am On Jan 24

You already know the people I'm talking about.

All four slides tweeted by the same Yoruba man, see the dangerous games these people are playing?

Igbos (especially the daft politically correct ones) have to wake up. They blamed you for their own acts of destruction and brigandage during the ENDSARS protest... watch how they will somehow flip the narrative again and blame their madness with their Fulani masters on the Igbos again.
(Quote) (Report) 5 Likes (Like) 2 Shares (Share)
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:33am On Jan 25, 2021
Farukshy:
I wounder what they are delaying, pick this man, na so this ipob man start

If you know what is at stake,you'll pray that nothing happens to Igboho. The moment he is picked up or anything happens to him,that will trigger some very unpleasant events that will make Uthman Dan fodio turns in his grave with grieve.

I wonder why you fulanis are naturally stupid ? Why don't you send your Bandits to come and arrest him in Ibadan? You guys don't know what you're up against yet !

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Kunlevic1984(m): 11:35am On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nonsense!
If you are not capable of thinking pls close your gutter
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by nograv: 11:38am On Jan 25, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nonsense!

Too late for this rubbish..

The Fulani and their govt conspirators have been exposed.

Keep bleating and shouting terrorist up and down..

Igboho is a freedom fighter period.. Touch one hair on his head at your peril...
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by raymondhill: 11:39am On Jan 25, 2021
Useless, selfish and insensitive people. God will deliver Nigerians from your hands soon in Jesus mighty name.
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by Jonathan39: 11:39am On Jan 25, 2021
Ok, sorry for the misinterpretation
Sammy07:

You have deep understanding problem.

What I simply mean by that statement is.
We have to show action and give them the fear, even if we're being tolerant.

Reason why I used USA as example.
They're a liberal country but won't hesitate to show her military might (just a sign that they ain't sleeping) to any of their attackers
Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by LZAA: 11:40am On Jan 25, 2021
imhotep:

What happened??
No more sai Baba??

Afamed and Simplyleo must see this.

Cc lzaa
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by LZAA: 11:40am On Jan 25, 2021
imhotep:

He will feel better after he donates his village land to herdsmen grin

Cc ChoCho54 lzaa
Sai mama grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country by cbi24: 11:41am On Jan 25, 2021
Speechless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) / Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? / Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.