Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Fulani Acapturela Yorubaland & Middle Belt, Ofola Ala Igbo! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Acapturela Yorubaland & Middle Belt, Ofola Ala Igbo! (927 Views)

'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala / Advice - Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Be Blamed For Bloodshed In Ala Igbo / Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Acapturela Yorubaland & Middle Belt, Ofola Ala Igbo! by BastardWike: 11:24am On Jan 25, 2021
Ndi Igbo ibem, egede esurula na obodo Nigeria. Unu n'ahukwa ihe n'eme? Fulanis captured Illorin in 19th century and threatened they won't rest until they dip their Koran in the Atlantic ocean. People thought it was a joke, but what is happening now in Yorubaland is as scary as hell.

Like play, like play Ala ndi ofenmanu ahoola nke ndi fulani o. These people from futa jalon are now entrenched in their forests and from the looks of it, they're claiming it's now theirs forever!!

Despite the fact that one Sunday Igboho woke up late to intervene, their people are still sleeping on bike. They either don't see the urgency and how serious the problem is, or they're afraid to challenge it.

Before our very eyes, ihe mere ndi Berom na Plateau, Southern Kaduna, Nasarawa rue Illorin is about to happen to the SW.

Ndi ofenmanu are currently where ndi Berom na ndi Southern Kaduna no, n'afo ole gara aga.

We should forget about ndi ofenmanu, nke ha agaala. Biko ka anyi kwado Nnamdi Kanu na ndi ESN n'uzo obula anyi nwere Ike.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Acapturela Yorubaland & Middle Belt, Ofola Ala Igbo! by BastardWike: 11:28am On Jan 25, 2021
To hell with Igbo presidency if that will allow my land to be overrun by terrorists. Ndi ofenmanu choo ha continue na akwado Tinubu, the Judas of our time ka orefuo ha n'ohu n'aka ndi Fulani.

Chineke ekwele ihe ojoo. Umu Igbo ibem, agwo nokwa n'akirika.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Acapturela Yorubaland & Middle Belt, Ofola Ala Igbo! by puremaker7(m): 11:31am On Jan 25, 2021
Yaba left patient on the loose

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Acapturela Yorubaland & Middle Belt, Ofola Ala Igbo! by AlfaB: 11:35am On Jan 25, 2021
The yoruba-fulani tribe is on their own now. I will not shed tears for them. They brought it upon themselves.

All I know is that there will never be Igbo-fulani. One nigeria gbakwaa oku.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Acapturela Yorubaland & Middle Belt, Ofola Ala Igbo! by Vistra40: 11:37am On Jan 25, 2021
BastardWike:
Ndi Igbo ibem, egede esurula na obodo Nigeria. Unu n'ahukwa ihe n'eme? Fulanis captured Illorin in 19th century and threatened they won't rest until they dip their Koran in the Atlantic ocean. People thought it was a joke, but what is happening now in Yorubaland is as scary as hell.

Like play, like play Ala ndi ofenmanu ahoola nke ndi fulani o. These people from futa jalon are now entrenched in their forests and from the looks of it, they're claiming it's now theirs forever!!

Despite the fact that one Sunday Igboho woke up late to intervene, their people are still sleeping on bike. They either don't see the urgency and how serious the problem is, or they're afraid to challenge it.

Before our very eyes, ihe mere ndi Berom na Plateau, Southern Kaduna, Nasarawa rue Illorin is about to happen to the SW.

Ndi ofenmanu are currently where ndi Berom na ndi Southern Kaduna no, n'afo ole gara aga.

We should forget about ndi ofenmanu, nke ha agaala. Biko ka anyi kwado Nnamdi Kanu na ndi ESN n'uzo obula anyi nwere Ike.

Let’s tell ourselves the gospel truth! The yorubas have confronted this threat in the past few days more than Ndigbo would have confronted it. A south west governor took the bull by the horn and Sunday Igboho took it up from there with the backing of the alaafin and other yoruba leaders with their people. Will that happen in igbo land?bros, when it comes to opposition and being outspoken in this country, let’s give it to those guys. They are the real MVP. This is me calling a spade by its name

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Acapturela Yorubaland & Middle Belt, Ofola Ala Igbo! by BastardWike: 11:49am On Jan 25, 2021
Indigenous people of the SE and SS should be very careful now. Nothing should be taken for granted anymore.

Ndi ofenmanu anorola n'miri ncha abaa ha n'anya.

Twenty years from now, aga n'enwezi fulani ndi obodo ha wu Oyo, Osun, Ondo di ka esi enwe fulani ndi obodo ha wu Plateau, Nasarawa, Kwara cry cry
Re: Fulani Acapturela Yorubaland & Middle Belt, Ofola Ala Igbo! by BastardWike: 11:58am On Jan 25, 2021
Vistra40:

Let’s tell ourselves the gospel truth! The yorubas have confronted this threat in the past few days more than Ndigbo would have confronted it. A south west governor took the bull by the horn and Sunday Igboho took it up from there with the backing of the alaafin and other yoruba leaders with their people. Will that happen in igbo land?bros, when it comes to opposition and being outspoken in this country, let’s give it to those guys. They are the real MVP. This is me calling a spade by its name

I really don't know what you're talking about. The situation there right now has gone beyond be careful. Their governors aren't any different from ours, they are all sellouts! Have their governors rallied round Akeredolu? No! They've allowed him to be isolated and the attacks is now raining on him.

Was it not Makinde that told police to arrest Sunday Igboho? Which leaders have spoken out? Tinubu? Or the likes of FFK their own people always like to demonize?

The truth is that almost all Southern governors are stooges falling over themselves to impress the fulani leaders. The power of the South now lies in the masses. South needs people like Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho to fight for them.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Acapturela Yorubaland & Middle Belt, Ofola Ala Igbo! by helinues: 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
Fulani herdsmen must be the one the latest motor park fracas in Ebonyi state..

They should also be held accountable for the burning of houses in Enugu which the press are tagging Cultist.

Hian

1 Like

Re: Fulani Acapturela Yorubaland & Middle Belt, Ofola Ala Igbo! by BastardWike: 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
AlfaB:
The yoruba-fulani tribe is on their own now. I will not shed tears for them. They brought it upon themselves.

All I know is that there will never be Igbo-fulani. One nigeria gbakwaa oku.

Our saving grace is that we don't have indigenous Muslims and vast parcels of uninhabited forests, otherwise we would have been toast by now just like ndi ofenmanu. However, we really need to be careful going forward.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Acapturela Yorubaland & Middle Belt, Ofola Ala Igbo! by BastardWike: 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:
[s]Fulani herdsmen must be the one the latest motor park fracas in Ebonyi state..

They should also be held accountable for the burning of houses in Enugu which the press are tagging Cultist.

Hian[/s]

Say something reasonable or get lost!!

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Acapturela Yorubaland & Middle Belt, Ofola Ala Igbo! by BastardWike: 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
puremaker7:
Yaba left patient on the loose

You are the Yabaleft patient my brother, since you can't see beyond your nose.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Acapturela Yorubaland & Middle Belt, Ofola Ala Igbo! by adadike(f): 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
We are here making noise up and down about Fulani while our own internal crisis is tearing us apart. Last week, it's Aguleri and Umuleri. Just yesterday, it's Ezza and Effium . Today, I woke up to read about 35 houses burning in Enugu but no, we must carry Yoruba problems on top of our head. I pray for peace to reign in Yorubaland coz if u have no one there, many of us do have loved ones there

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Acapturela Yorubaland & Middle Belt, Ofola Ala Igbo! by defcon4: 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
Fulani are not from futa jallon, jallon originally belong to a tribe called Jalonke. Fulani drove them out and took over their lands. Of recent the Fulani can no longer stay in Jalonke land, as the land has rejected them. Hence they come in droves down to Nigeria.

It is time we confront so called elders that sell out their people for a morsel. The like of Tinubu, that useless Oba that children chased, orji uzor kalu and the minions like igbokwe and onochie.

It is time we rise for the sake of our children.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Acapturela Yorubaland & Middle Belt, Ofola Ala Igbo! by Ddokie: 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
Vistra40:

You are absolutely correct. Our political leaders in the South East are the most useless in the entire nation and perhaps the world at large.

As much as i don't like all of MNK's ways, he is the only one that stands as opposition in the south east. All the governors and traditional rulers are a bunch of charlatans.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Acapturela Yorubaland & Middle Belt, Ofola Ala Igbo! by Zooposki(f): 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
defcon4:
Fulani are not from futa jallon, jallon originally belong to a tribe called Jalonke. Fulani drove them out and took over their lands. Of recent the Fulani can no longer stay in Jalonke land, as the land has rejected them. Hence they come in droves down to Nigeria.

It is time we confront so called elders that sell out their people for a morsel. The like of Tinubu, that useless Oba that children chased, orji uzor kalu and the minions like igbokwe and onochie.

It is time we rise for the sake of our children.

What do you mean by the above bolded?
Re: Fulani Acapturela Yorubaland & Middle Belt, Ofola Ala Igbo! by Hangulsaram: 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
adadike:
We are here making noise up and down about Fulani while our own internal crisis is tearing us apart. Last week, it's Aguleri and Umuleri. Just yesterday, it's Ezza and Effium . Today, I woke up to read about 35 houses burning in Enugu but no, we must carry Yoruba problems on top of our head. I pray for peace to reign in Yorubaland coz if u have no one there, many of us do have loved ones there
Did you say Aguleri and Umuleri, again or the old feud during Obasanjo time?
Re: Fulani Acapturela Yorubaland & Middle Belt, Ofola Ala Igbo! by adadike(f): 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hangulsaram:

Did you say Aguleri and Umuleri, again or the old feud during Obasanjo time?
old land feud dear

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Acapturela Yorubaland & Middle Belt, Ofola Ala Igbo! by Hangulsaram: 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
adadike:
old land feud dear
Ok
Re: Fulani Acapturela Yorubaland & Middle Belt, Ofola Ala Igbo! by BastardWike: 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
adadike:

Your opinion is all over the place, nwanyi oma make your point clear so we can know how to address it.
Re: Fulani Acapturela Yorubaland & Middle Belt, Ofola Ala Igbo! by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
LOL@ ‘acapturela’! grin grin

Thought i was reading something in Spanish or sumthin! That was some deep engligbo! wink
Re: Fulani Acapturela Yorubaland & Middle Belt, Ofola Ala Igbo! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:
Fulani herdsmen must be the one the latest motor park fracas in Ebonyi state..

Hian
Reject Boko haramism.

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Acapturela Yorubaland & Middle Belt, Ofola Ala Igbo! by adadike(f): 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
BastardWike:

Your opinion is all over the place, nwanyi oma make your point clear so we can know how to address it.
Orlu is burning. Ndi ofe na ndi ugwu bu bed mates. They will soon use us to settle. Forget them biko

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Acapturela Yorubaland & Middle Belt, Ofola Ala Igbo! by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
Vistra40:

I think we need to make a distinction between Ndigbo on one hand, and our slavishly subservient and balless Governors and other Igbo political elite on the other! The wider Ndigbo have done and are doing the best they can given the constraints they face from the Nigerian state!

However, i agree with you that south-west Governors like Akeredolu have stepped up to the plate in ways our own hopeless ‘one Nigeria’ Governors never could! We have Governors like Obiano talking of payments to be made by Fulani for how much destruction they cause in Anambra! Can you imagine!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Acapturela Yorubaland & Middle Belt, Ofola Ala Igbo! by Sammy07: 3:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
adadike:

Gbam!
But no room for Fulani in SW forest.
If they can't live in the city, they can leave in Pieces

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Acapturela Yorubaland & Middle Belt, Ofola Ala Igbo! by helinues: 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
imhotep:

Reject Boko haramism.

Cc lzaa

Reject Sai Pdp so that you can also be making reasonable comments on NL
Re: Fulani Acapturela Yorubaland & Middle Belt, Ofola Ala Igbo! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:

Reject Sai Pdp so that you can also be making reasonable comments on NL
PDP is not busy supporting herdsmen and other terrorists.
Receive sense

Cc lzaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Acapturela Yorubaland & Middle Belt, Ofola Ala Igbo! by helinues: 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
imhotep:

PDP is not busy supporting herdsmen and other terrorists.
Receive sense

Cc lzaa

So Apc are the one making their regime ungovernable..

You see why you need to reject Pdp before it's too late...

Supporting Pdp has done so many damages to you
Re: Fulani Acapturela Yorubaland & Middle Belt, Ofola Ala Igbo! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
[s]
helinues:

So Apc are the one making their regime ungovernable..

You see why you need to reject Pdp before it's too late...

Supporting Pdp has done so many damages to you
[/s]
PDP amaka

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers Neutralise 11 Gunmen In Aba / Vice President Osibanjo Has Publicly Declared Support For Oduduwa Nation / Do You Remember This Buhari's 2015 Campaign Ad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.