Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,306 members, 7,780,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:42 PM

How I Was Scammed By Adelaw Tv On Whatsapp 08028346893 - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Was Scammed By Adelaw Tv On Whatsapp 08028346893 (1541 Views)

I Think I Have Been Scammed By Oxford International Group / Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One / How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How I Was Scammed By Adelaw Tv On Whatsapp 08028346893 by mosesbola(f): 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2021
God bless you my brother...

I am really greatful... Thanks for the eye opener.

Stephenmoka4:
If you transferred to his bank account that would be a better way of getting him but, BTC address I don't think so. As long as you have his number or Whatsapp TV you've gotten a lead. Now, next step is to
1. Add him using a different WhatsApp number and act like a new person.

2. Get interested in his Whatsapp TV status and request for one of his offers. (Offers could be a date, scam bet codes, scam investment etc)

3. Let him know that you'll like to pay for his service and request his account number for payment.
Ask him if he have another bank account number that you're getting error message on your bank app or USSD.

4. If he gives a different bank account number, compare them by checking the names on both accounts.

5. If it do match, you've gotten a lead. His bank account should be linked with BVN and other personal information attached to it.

6. Tell him you'll pay tomorrow, that you don't know what is going wrong with your bank app.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Adelaw Tv On Whatsapp 08028346893 by Abilistic(m): 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Following BSC Trustwallet Dapp Free Airdrop Will Make You Rich / Runbets Scam Or Legit? / TBC VIlla Estate with Lagos government Approval of certificate of Occupancy .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.