Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions (84517 Views)

Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest / Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion / Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Miracle1991: 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
The problem of this world is religion.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Euegene100001: 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
E nr get Wetin una wan talk . Apostle nr dey side I stand . No lies fit change my mind . Cook another one I still nor go believe .
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by wirinet(m): 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
byteem:
So when did adultery become a crime in Nigeria .. all these fake lawyers criminalising civil matters.. the man abandoned his family I know their type.. they dump you and expect you to suffer and when u don't .. when u emerge stronger they get bitter and vindictive.. the truth will come out.. leave pastor Suleiman out this.. na soo Ur wife confidednin you that she slept with a pastor and u forgave her and continued going to the church for another 10 years .. lies ... Lies lies .. it's filled with holes..
What do you expect the man to do when his whole life resolves around the church and pastor suleiman? His wages are paid by the church as a pastor heading a branch. His house was being paid by the church. The only relevant certificate he has is probably a pastoral certificate from the church. And you expect him to confront the pastor while still under the church?

Now, shouldn't you ask what the issue with the marriage was. What was the bone of contention from the wife's perspective that necessitated the intervention of her family. Then how come she stayed with the church when her husband left, was the church more important than her husband?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by ijayebonyi(f): 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
It’s a church things so you people should set. Committee to settle it in the house don’t drag us into church matters
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
PissfulProtester:

Oddly enough, I couldn't help but notice the repetition of the phrase

"who wept in the video(s)"

Seems to be a key part of this story: weeping on camera...

But seriously, everyone should remember these are all allegations and counter-allegations.

Taking sides in other people's marital conflicts is NEVER a smart move.

Selah
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
This man and sex scandals sha. He's clearly the one with the problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Mystery9(m): 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
gtown:

From day one every reasonable mind knew where you were heading to. You are not alone as many sheeples will come to his defense armed with daggers and sword.
But the truth in public domain is that your Apostle is used to f ucking women who are not his wives. He is a beast in pastor's clothing. One day, he will surely pay for all his promiscuous life. The stripper Otobor case is still fresh in the public memory. This time around he destroyed somebody's life, a life that had seen him before a mentor, a man of God.
The grave spit on by Satan, its occupant is doomed
I pity you.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by gtown: 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
oldtruth:

One thing I am finding confusing is that, is it possible to head a Church branch as big as the one in Utako without previous training as a Pastor? I know you are good with the way things pans in Churches.

Now, his wife was/is a NTA staff before the guy was suspended and now she is a pastor grin To me, that's huge politics.

Don't want to go deeper because I am less concern but there are so many flaws here.
Me, I saw more flaws in the woman story. For eg she never gave reason why the husband abandoned her; what her relationship is with Suleiman; why would the husband claimed such a wealthy allegation against her, etc
Besides, Suleiman has many history with women other than his.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by molbic(m): 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
just the tip you guys are shouting man of God Man of God
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by gtown: 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
ipswitch:
Its like ''pastors' get more puna than we on the streets!
I tell you! Especially this Suleiman grin grin. Even strippers dey him line up. cool

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by mrkia(m): 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
Of course The petitioner seems to be the one saying the truth here, but who's pastor Davids to compete with the General overseer?.

All I know is that, even though, the recompense day is tomorrow- the General overseer - if he's the bad one here or in another ones, will have the wrath of God to contend with in this life...

I rest my case..
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by emkz: 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Stephanie Otobo.

She gave a vivid description of Mr Suleman. She told us he said he must lick pussy to speak in tongue properly. She also told us he gave her offering money after a crusade in Milan. She told us how he gave her concoction to terminate her pregnancy. She finally told us how he liked to cum on her back. She told us dates and time where she and apostle met in several countries to knack. She asked apostle to produce his passport.

Then she came to apologise in apostle's church, that she was used by politicians. I could see defeat in her eyes. Her mother had been threatened. Her family was in danger.

Apostle Suleman, clear your name. Me, I can't worship ANY pastor or fear them. They are all spiritual entrepreneurs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by harmony75: 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
her husband Pst David is so irresponsible he did not expect his wife to be where she is in her ministry God will always fight for his children!
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by gtown: 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
Plead:
Petition the IG for what exactly? Adultery isn't a criminal offence according to the Nigerian constitution. Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with police men when I see them arresting people that had sex with married men/women, like what the fvck? While it can be argued that adultery is a moral crime it is not a criminal offence.
Have you forgotten the part of unlawful adoption of the man's children?
A lot of Criminal charges can be pressed from adultery circumstance. It depends
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by 2cribz: 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sule likes it raw and hairy,he loves old mamas. Sule
Sule. Otobo fucker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtMA_blzjyM

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by edoairways: 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
wirinet:

What do you expect the man to do when his whole life resolves around the church and pastor suleiman? His wages are paid by the church as a pastor heading a branch. His house was being paid by the church. The only relevant certificate he has is probably a pastoral certificate from the church. And you expect him to confront the pastor while still under the church?

Now, shouldn't you ask what the issue with the marriage was. What was the bone of contention from the wife's perspective that necessitated the intervention of her family. Then how come she stayed with the church when her husband left, was the church more important than her husband?
Hmmmm!
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by statutory: 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by RayRay06677(m): 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
No smoke without fire, why always me?
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by salford1: 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
molbic:
just the tip you guys are shouting man of God Man of God
It's now a man of god accusing another man of god. Even "the man of god" guys are confused.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by 001spice: 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
PissfulProtester:

https://punchng.com/police-probe-apostle-suleman-for-allegedly-sleeping-with-pastors-wife/

Attachment:
Suleman, Faith and Davids
After reading this i think the allegation is a lie
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by gtown: 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

But if it is a scandal involving Buhari or El Rufai, you will believe it.

Is Sule the only pastor that attacks Buhari?

What about Oyedepo? Why have they not accused him of adultery?

Many years ago, TB Joshua was accused of adultery. I bet it was also Buhari that spearheaded the scandal.

What about Fatoyinbo's many rape scandals? Must be Buhari's doing as well.

What about Oyakhilome's messy divorce? Must be Buhari as well.

You people need to look at your pastors more closely, instead of looking elsewhere for someone to blame for their lack of discipline.
Do you think those sheeples have sense of their own? That is why they are sheeples. Until Suleiman f uck their own wives or babes before they believe.
Even the one complaining now might have been one of those that defended him during the Otobo saga.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by gtown: 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mystery9:

I pity you.
Because I am not on the side of your God?
Your God, Suleiman is a proven womanizer. He sleeps indiscriminately with his church goers' wives and daughters.
I strongly advise you to keep your wife far from him each time you attend his program to avoid otherwise story that cause heart break.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by abosede35876: 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
There is always two sides to a story. Let's not jump into conclusion now, more things will be revealed soon.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Bimpe29: 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
Holy ghost fire.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Eriokanmi: 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
Any little quarrel between husband and wife nowadays would always end this way. My pastor told me something about my wife ( not adultery or witchcraft) 2 years ago and I told her . She got angry instead of making correction. She later made that correction in another place where same thing was seen about her. She now hated that pastor like shiit. Imagine the matter happening the other way round and we divorced I'd have accused the pastor of sleeping with my wife instead of admitting he was the cause of our divorce by interferingin our marriage. I'm not exonerating pastor suleiman here but this is what's trendy nowadays just to vent anger on the innocent man of God rather than deal with the real issue. By the time the woman speaks, we would hear a different story.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Burruchaga71(m): 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
Fiscus105:
For men who always says, they only need to focus on making money but ignore chats, communication ,link advances, between their wives and other men, this will serve as big lesson for them.

Woman! No matter her education ,exposure or even virtuousness, needs to be tutored, reorientated and monitoring, if husband doesn't want to end like pastor David , or Tunde Thomas

The early man knows that women WET at sight of money and fame, the better its.

Pastor David was supposed to have found way to pull apart Suleiman immediately his wife told him about his advances. But still gave her express permission to work on Suleiman television station.

Working closely with Suleiman for months would present big chance for him to melt her heart completely,

Any woman says he don't want to go out with a man, but keep listening to his advances, sweet talk, is bound to fall
Word!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Aboki99(m): 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
Useless Pastopreneurs deceiving their gullible, docile and unthinking sheeps. Whatever Pastopreneurs do, unthinking sheeples will never condemn it or attribute it to xtianity but if one average person from another faith does sth, they'll be dancing up and down on Nairaland like newly born lambs that they are, hypocrites.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
@Thenoble007 your prophecy has come to pass.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Kobojunkie: 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
ijayebonyi:
It’s a church things so you people should set. Committee to settle it in the house don’t drag us into church matters
How did you arrive at this being a church matter? undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by nsiba: 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mr Otobolicious is a SCAM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges / Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service / Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.