Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Mother Of Two, Removed Her Pants To Twerk At A Street Carnival, Dies. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Two, Removed Her Pants To Twerk At A Street Carnival, Dies. (3416 Views)

Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics / England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail / Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Two, Removed Her Pants To Twerk At A Street Carnival, Dies. by Olabode971(f): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mother Of Two, Who Removed Her Pants to Twerk At A Street Carnival, Dies After She Was Sexually Abused

A Ghanaian woman, identified as Ama Broni has since died after she was sexually harassed.
The said curvy woman had trended after she removed her bomb shorts to twerk without wearing any panties to cover her private part on stage at a street carnival.
While some eyewitnesses alleged that the mother of two was electrocuted while trying to flee from those trying to sexually harassing her, other people alleged that she jumped and broke her neck while trying to escape from those sexually harassing her.

"Rip ! But you inflicted yourself with this unfortunate incident. Next life sister don’t get away to lose your senses and guard."

1 Share

Re: Mother Of Two, Removed Her Pants To Twerk At A Street Carnival, Dies. by TANID(m): 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
What Should I Say Now Should I Say She Jump To Her Death Or What
Re: Mother Of Two, Removed Her Pants To Twerk At A Street Carnival, Dies. by mezico96(m): 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
My RIP has finished...I can't use the last one for her em sorry
Re: Mother Of Two, Removed Her Pants To Twerk At A Street Carnival, Dies. by Jazzafizzy(f): 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
Fake news
Re: Mother Of Two, Removed Her Pants To Twerk At A Street Carnival, Dies. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Man Killed By Unknown Gunmen Inside His Car (Graphic Photo) / Man Burns Bible To Prove It Has No Power(photos) / Wife Caught Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.