Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) (60513 Views)

Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece / Nigerian Rotimi Olaleye Found Dead After Night With "Trans" Prostitute in Texas / EFCC Arrests Ajayi Oluwabukola Temitope, Ibadan Socialite For Alleged N25m Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
God will judge u, with this ur comment
Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by IGBOpigs(m): 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
OH ALLAH HELP AND PROTECT YOUR SERVANT FOR THIS ERA WE FIND OURSELF.
Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by Ayomi90: 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
Gunmen abi Fulani? They r nw changing it to gunmen, Yoruba ronu o.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by eedimo(m): 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ademoore07:
If that hotel has a CCTV, I'm very sure they will be caught.
But the harm has been done already except for preventing future occurrence.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by Jibsy203(m): 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
It is no news that Yoruba land is under attack by terrorist Fulani herdsmen. if their men are overwhelmed they should seek the help of eastern security network. now is the time for southern Nigeria to be united and fight the common enemy if only the Yorubas will not turn around and betray the south
No,Yolobas are not uniting with any tribe,we de Fulanis will continue to deal with all this afonja smelly pigs till thy kingdom come
Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by michoim(m): 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
It is no news that Yoruba land is under attack by terrorist Fulani herdsmen. if their men are overwhelmed they should seek the help of eastern security network. now is the time for southern Nigeria to be united and fight the common enemy if only the Yorubas will not turn around and betray the south
Did the story tell you that they are Fulani herdsmen? From the story itself you can deduce that they are hired assassins. Next time use your brain...

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
Bbh
Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by Fiscus105(m): 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
12:45 am? Ladies and gentlemen learn how not to keep late nite

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
All these gun men na ex-SARS operatives oh. If you know, you know.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by trevorhorace(m): 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
[quote author=VirginFinder post=98428728][/quote]

Pele o English emeritus (taomas voice). If we check your waec na we will be seeing another thing. grin

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by calyto: 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
I'm surprised you guys didn't blame it on Fulani herdsmen like that one panting in the middle of the bush when no one pursued him all because he wants to show how he hates a particular tribe.

Until we focus on the criminal and not the tribe, we will continue going round and round.
Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
Rip
Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by alfredilly: 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
Igbere TV gathered, Igbere TV report. This Igbere TV na scam. Reporting without video, no station in any part of the federation. Few online presence, yet it claim to be the source of every news on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by amazinghomez09: 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
Jibsy203:
Afonjas pigs and murdering there own brother are 5&6
show some respect to the dead Pls
Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by Warmaterial(m): 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a mean way to end a young soul.

Gun men shoot!!
Gun men Kidnap!!
Gun men kill!!
This has become the new normal in the Land.

Men and Brethren in all these Killings, Bloodshed and Abductions, my greatest concern is about our place in Eternity.

In all you Do, Be Eternity Concious.
Live every moment with the Conciousness of your Eternity.
Make Eternity your Top Pirioty.

Eternal life in Heaven is only Possible with a Genuie Relationship with JESUS Christ.
u don't always make sense why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by sammirano: 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
Fahdiga:

You are mad

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by pickatyouu: 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
Let them not say it's herdsmen again o. Unless I go enter Forest go comot dem my self.

Check my signature
Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by Warmaterial(m): 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
alfredilly:
Igbere TV gathered, Igbere TV report. This Igbere TV na scam. Reporting without video, no station in any part of the federation. Few online presence, yet it claim to be the source of every news on nairaland.
I taya o
Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by Damzybankz: 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
Rest in peace bro
Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by Omoslim26: 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
Asadujames202:
Afon =ja

Skull mining and organ harvesting business went wrong

[color=#990000][/color]
fuvvckk it with dis your mumu childish nonsense bigotry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by Timblogga: 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
Straight to eternity. But come o, all the ajibola on Nairaland has been associated with Negative news. What’s happening?
Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by SatanBoss: 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
leviticus 21 vs 7 do not turn an olosho to a wife.
in all you do have sense. Proverbs 4:6-7
Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by jaxxy(m): 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
What will the police do now?
Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by doxijaw: 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
Fahdiga:

So you igbos love Yorubas. Why you come dey pretend before grin or is there another agenda to use the opportunity to break up Nigeria. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by Omoslim26: 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
Asadujames202:
Afon =ja

Skull mining and organ harvesting business went wrong

[color=#990000][/color]
fuvvckk it with dis your mumu childish nonsense bigotry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by Eriokanmi: 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
OP, your reportage was confusing. You mentioned the victims name as Olaleye Ajibola AKA Gatuso, but later called him Teslim Akinpelu, AKA Gatuso.

By the way, guys please when you sight a robber either at the scene of robbery or in your house don't dare pick or make a call. Its very risky. Just cooperate with and allow them take whatever they want to take away. Your life is invaluable. They came to my house 10 years ago on the eve of sallah in the dead of the night. They drove away the vehicle I bought which was than one year old, with just 15,000km mileage brand new. I found the same vehicle 3 days after in ogun state, parked jeejelly along the expressway in a busy area. What if I had attempted to call the police whom would never have come on time to reduce, while the robbers besieged my apartment? Robbers are devils. They need to repent because they don't always end well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by nedekid: 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
Gaddarm!
That must be from a shotgun cartrage at very close range. If it is an Ak or pistol bullet, that must be the exit wound. That hole is large!
My his soul Rest in peace.
Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by 2cribz: 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
Business related coming from a close range cut to size local shotgun. Probably he ran with boys fund. Some of these so called big boys dey use ogume for G and used business as font. I lived with one for 8months, a bad time yahop plus man.
Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
calyto:
I'm surprised you guys didn't blame it on Fulani herdsmen like that one panting in the middle of the bush when no one pursued him all because he wants to show how he hates a particular tribe.

Until we focus on the criminal and not the tribe, we will continue going round and round.

FULANI issue has always been linked with farmers vs herdsmen in the forest.

Their case is a special one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob / Lady Found Dead In Redeem Church In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / Two Fake Soldiers Rape Teenager In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.