Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) (124224 Views)

Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) / Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts / Supreme Court: Celebration In Imo As Uzodinma Is Declared Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Cantonese: 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
VirginFinder:

Pigidiottts are the ones who stupid things... grin

Can this happen the SW Never! cool

ESN can never be SE Amotekun!!

Beg your cowardly governors to do the needful... tongue

Truly ESN can never be SE Amotekun.

ESN can do the job of securing lives and properties which the army has failed to do. They are trusted by the Igbos.

How is it that Sunday Igboho presently does the job of Amotekun? How is it that Amotekun operates in town, controlling traffic and killing innocent people while evil herdsmen kill and decapitate people with reckless abandon. Is it not that Amotekun runs away at the mention of Fulani herdsmen? If Amotekun has been doing their job in the forest reserves, would we be having the crisis in the south west that we experience now?

You shamelessly eulogize the army for confronting ESN who protect their people, while they leave Fulani herdsmen to prowl around and kill innocent people in the south west.

Your Makinde that supported the herdsmen openly against his own people, what will you call him? What will you call him for ordering the arrest of Sunday Igboho?

In fact from today please note that you are a complete Muntula.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by SW1st: 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
I don't see this trouble ending soon as the Nigerian army is known for human abuse, extra judiciary killing et all couple with the facts that those are Fulanis armies. From their tone and actions, one can tell they are angry and means business while the ESN outfit is not ready to show up or meet their demand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Never4getU: 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
Distorted and fabricated info. Some of ur pics below were from purported obigbo in Rivers State. Stop the falsehood, report exact event and don't burn the country into aches.

War favours nonoe!

Whiteangel1234:
Heavy Shootout between the security operatives and some unknown Gunmen who invaded Orlu city in about 4 convoy , police station and some market have been set ablaze .

More updated if you are in Orlu

LINK TO VIDEO BELOW

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=890632915029613&id=100022487381800

TWITTER LINK NIGERIA SOLDIERS DEPLOYED
https://twitter.com/Nonsoeldrix/status/1353699055646494721?s=19

EYE WITNESS REPORT

There is confusion every where in Orlu LGA of Imo State, all markets deserted, I have been to International market, old market, Afo Ogidi, and Ogboshishi markets to see things for myself. The Nigerian army lost two of their officers to the ESN and have block the new Orlu Owerri road after harvesters hotel. Nobody know what will happen in the next minute. Stray bullet from the ESN made security personnel of Mawatec LTD desert their office. A vandalized Hilux van belonging to the police is seen by the road side in Ogboshishi market. As I write, there are gun shots been heard. Nigeria in gradually sliding into a state of war. God have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by PreyingMantis(m): 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ojiofor:
I thought ESN said their business is in the bush.Why are they doing street fight with the military?
I thought you said ESN is a scam

8 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by PreyingMantis(m): 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
adadike:
my annoyance is that innocent people will suffer it. Soon Orlu will be under locks and keys. Our parents and lovely children over there will suffer while kanu is enjoying abroad soon other igbos will tell you 'onye obuna za afa nnia
Behave yourself young lady. What are the soldiers doing looking for who in the bushes? At what point will they start looking for criminal Fulani elements terrorizing our people?

9 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by lionphil(m): 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nigeria my country! When fulani herdsmen will be in the Bush killing and kidnapping, they won't go there but when esn is protecting the bushes without confronting anyone, the security operatives will go and search for them. It is well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Ojiofor: 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
PreyingMantis:
I thought you said ESN is a scam

A scam based on the Ambazonian training camp video Nnamdi Kanu stole and doctored it and did voice over and presented it to you his gullible followers as ESN camp in Biafraland that doesn't exist,if that is not scam I wonder what it is.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by waledeji(m): 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
Wetin dem pray for to happen in Youbaland is happening to them live... Karma cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by SW1st: 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
waledeji:
Wetin dem pray for to happen in Youbaland is happening to them live... Karma cheesy cheesy cheesy

Python dance, crocodile smile.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by MadamExcellency: 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
VirginFinder:

Pigidiottts are the ones who stupid things... grin

Can this happen the SW Never! cool

ESN can never be SE Amotekun!!

Beg your cowardly governors to do the needful... tongue

Can you contribute a better opinion?

I don't understand, you have been on Nairaland for long to outgrown these tribal comments. The dead civilians are not the miscreants nor are they ESN

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Miracle1991: 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
rigarmortis:

so its ok for the army to kill innocent people who are not even members of ESN while searching for ESN.

but they look the other way when fulani boys do their thing?

killing people in shops is ok when you are searching for ESN but when should leave murderous fulani alone because we dont know which one is bad?
aiding and abetting is a crime. Ask the maiduguri people their experience.
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Miracle1991: 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
Tumbulum:
And they have a governor who sit idly and watch this happening in his own to his own people. So much for pleasing your enemies.
when the governor advice the useless ESN to stop their stupidity, what did they do? They begin to insult him, even some of you that are hiding in Lagos also insulted the governor for calling for peace. Now what do you want the governor to do?

5 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Tumbulum: 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
Miracle1991:
when the governor advice the useless ESN to stop their stupidity, what did they do? They begin to insult him, even some of you that are hiding in Lagos also insulted the governor for calling for peace. Now what do you want the governor to do?
Those who were killed are they ESN members? Innocent people were killed just to get back to Igbo people. How many villages have been invaded by the army in the north for all the Nigeria army personel that have died in the North?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by BastardWike: 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
Heavy Shootout between the security operatives and some unknown Gunmen who invaded Orlu city in about 4 convoy , police station and some market have been set ablaze .

More updated if you are in Orlu

LINK TO VIDEO BELOW

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=890632915029613&id=100022487381800

TWITTER LINK NIGERIA SOLDIERS DEPLOYED
https://twitter.com/Nonsoeldrix/status/1353699055646494721?s=19

EYE WITNESS REPORT

There is confusion every where in Orlu LGA of Imo State, all markets deserted, I have been to International market, old market, Afo Ogidi, and Ogboshishi markets to see things for myself. The Nigerian army lost two of their officers to the ESN and have block the new Orlu Owerri road after harvesters hotel. Nobody know what will happen in the next minute. Stray bullet from the ESN made security personnel of Mawatec LTD desert their office. A vandalized Hilux van belonging to the police is seen by the road side in Ogboshishi market. As I write, there are gun shots been heard. Nigeria in gradually sliding into a state of war. God have mercy.

Did the Nigerian army set a market on fire in Orlu? Who set the market on fire??
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Miracle1991: 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
Tumbulum:
Those who were killed are they ESN members? Innocent people were killed just to get back to Igbo people. How many villages have been invaded by the army in the north for all the Nigeria army personel that have died in the North?
those in maiduguri will answer that question.
Those useless ESN wouldn't have the courage to do what they are doing if the so called innocent people are not aiding their activities. Hmmn! Some of you never know what is war, the day federal government will turn their eyes to face the South East, I swear you will know that nobody can fight government and succeed. We are watching!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by BastardWike: 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
PreyingMantis:
Behave yourself young lady. What are the soldiers doing looking for who in the bushes? At what point will they start looking for criminal Fulani elements terrorizing our people?

That girl likes talking trash just for cheap likes.
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Paperworka: 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ojiofor:
I thought ESN said their business is in the bush.Why are they doing street fight with the military?

those military men are bokoharam members. believe it or not

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Beremx(f): 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ojiofor:

This is the reason I have been kicking against IPOB and their silly agitation because they bring nothing but death and tears to ndi Igbo everywhere they step their foot.What are ESN doing inside Orlu town,they shouldn't use innocent people of Orlu as human shield.
The coward Nnandi Kanu should come back home and lead his troops in person not through social media.
It was the Nigerian Army that was burning people’s shops and houses. They are responsible for the death of innocent people. ESN has nothing to do with it

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Beremx(f): 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
The Army set the market on fire. That’s a confirmed news. .
BastardWike:

Did the Nigerian army set a market on fire in Orlu? Who set the market on fire??
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Qelvin(m): 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ojiofor:

A scam based on the Ambazonian training camp video Nnamdi Kanu stole and doctored it and did voice over and presented it to you his gullible followers as ESN camp in Biafraland that doesn't exist,if that is not scam I wonder what it is.
Bro I dey ground for Orlu now and I've been updating the facts of what happened on my Twitter page, truth is the burning and chaos was caused by the Nigerian soldiers who ended up killing 4 innocent people (including a kid), the ESN guys fought them back and killed 3 of them so I can understand why they came back for revenge but if you don't know the facts on ground, please stop making dangerous assumptions here.

UPDATE: and oh, ESN isn't fake, cause I finally saw them with my two kokoro eyes after doubting for long so long, they are definitely VERY REAL.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Qelvin(m): 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
Beremx:
The Army set the market on fire. That’s a confirmed news. .
Correct, the army did the burning. I dey Orlu now.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by PreyingMantis(m): 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ojiofor:
You go wail tire. Is ESN scam or not?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Beremx(f): 5:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
Qelvin:

Correct, the army did the burning. I dey Orlu now.
abeg stay safe o! I have been calling my people at home for updates. Just spoke with my dad some minutes ago. This nonsense has been going on early January when the trouble just started at Umutanze.Never knew it would escalate to this.
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by rigarmortis: 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Miracle1991:
aiding and abetting is a crime. Ask the maiduguri people their experience.

how can your prove that guy shot dead was aiding and abetting?

and seriki in ibarapa who was collecting the ransom for the kidnappers was HIVing and Agambling? not aiding and abetting

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Conrod: 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
adadike:
my annoyance is that innocent people will suffer it. Soon Orlu will be under locks and keys. Our parents and lovely children over there will suffer while kanu is enjoying abroad soon other igbos will tell you 'onye obuna za afa nnia
Koo nke ima anya ya.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by afube: 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ojiofor:

This is the reason I have been kicking against IPOB and their silly agitation because they bring nothing but death and tears to ndi Igbo everywhere they step their foot.What are ESN doing inside Orlu town,they shouldn't use innocent people of Orlu as human shield.
The coward Nnandi Kanu should come back home and lead his troops in person not through social media.

shut up you bloody tampon ! why are you not up in arms against fulani atrocities...anu mpam

6 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Conrod: 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
VirginFinder:

And where is that
ILORIN and others loading.....

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Conrod: 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ojiofor:

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by afube: 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
Miracle1991:
those in maiduguri will answer that question.
Those useless ESN wouldn't have the courage to do what they are doing if the so called innocent people are not aiding their activities. Hmmn! Some of you never know what is war, the day federal government will turn their eyes to face the South East, I swear you will know that nobody can fight government and succeed. We are watching!

no human is bullet proof
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by VirginFinder: 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
Conrod:
ILORIN and others loading.....

Ilorin rebelled from Oyo before it fell to the Fulanis. How many times shall we tell you this fact

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by VirginFinder: 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ojiofor:

What you wish the West is happening yeast. You see how life is

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate / Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) / Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.