Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Court Orders Prison To Release Zeenat, El-Zakzaky’s Wife For COVID-19 Treatment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Prison To Release Zeenat, El-Zakzaky’s Wife For COVID-19 Treatment (11309 Views)

Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight / Photos Of El-Zakzaky And His Wife, Zeenat Ready To Travel To India For Treatment / El-zakzaky, Wife Depart Nigeria For India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Orders Prison To Release Zeenat, El-Zakzaky’s Wife For COVID-19 Treatment by etokhana: 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6378243/covid-19-el-zakzakys-wife-zinat-tests#98344603

A Kaduna state high court has asked the Kaduna correctional service to release Zeenat, wife of Ibrahim El–Zakzaky, leader of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN), for COVID-19 treatment.

In the ruling delivered on Monday, the court asked that Zeenat be moved to a government isolation facility to begin treatment immediately.

Last Thursday, Mohammed, son of the IMN leader, said his mother, Zeenat, tested positive for COVID-19 at the Kaduna correctional centre, but that the authorities refused to release her for treatment.

El-Zakzaky and his wife have been in detention since 2015 after his followers clashed with soldiers in Zaria, Kaduna.

The IMN leader is standing trial for alleged culpable homicide, unlawful assembly, and disruption of public peace.

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-court-orders-kaduna-prison-to-release-el-zakzakys-wife-for-covid-treatment

Re: Court Orders Prison To Release Zeenat, El-Zakzaky’s Wife For COVID-19 Treatment by Bola146(f): 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
Re: Court Orders Prison To Release Zeenat, El-Zakzaky’s Wife For COVID-19 Treatment by Nwodosis(m): 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
From prison to isolation centre? What's the difference?

8 Likes

Re: Court Orders Prison To Release Zeenat, El-Zakzaky’s Wife For COVID-19 Treatment by RedRay(f): 1:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
shocked

Ok
Re: Court Orders Prison To Release Zeenat, El-Zakzaky’s Wife For COVID-19 Treatment by Abigirlsuen: 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
Which Nigerian court are we talking about self No be person wey hear wetin u talk, go do wetin u want? ....... Bubu don throw wey the detention key into red sea....... Na only God go commot them from bubu's grip.
Re: Court Orders Prison To Release Zeenat, El-Zakzaky’s Wife For COVID-19 Treatment by Enudapan: 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Not only her
Everyone in prison should go for codvid 19 test and treatment
Cos the way Nigeria prison is
I don't think there's is social distancing or something of that nature inside there!

(I knew she was tested, becos she's popular)

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Orders Prison To Release Zeenat, El-Zakzaky’s Wife For COVID-19 Treatment by kiddkash(m): 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
Re: Court Orders Prison To Release Zeenat, El-Zakzaky’s Wife For COVID-19 Treatment by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
alright
good one
Re: Court Orders Prison To Release Zeenat, El-Zakzaky’s Wife For COVID-19 Treatment by slawormiir: 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Court Orders Prison To Release Zeenat, El-Zakzaky’s Wife For COVID-19 Treatment by sojayy(m): 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
Which Nigerian court are we talking about self No be person wey hear wetin u talk, go do wetin u want? ....... Bubu don throw wey the detention key into red sea....... Na only God go commot them from bubu's grip.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Prison To Release Zeenat, El-Zakzaky’s Wife For COVID-19 Treatment by oluwaseyi0: 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
B
Re: Court Orders Prison To Release Zeenat, El-Zakzaky’s Wife For COVID-19 Treatment by mosesbola(f): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hello guys,

There's this WhatsApp TV ADELAW TV with phone number 08028346893 on my list that I have been following for sometime now.He claimed to trade Bitcoin.The name of the anchor is ADELOWO BABAJIDE OLIWASEGUN

I contacted him that I have some BTC for sale, he sent me his wallet and I transferred 630$ to his wallet and he refused replying my chats or picking my calls...

I need someone with a reasonable information about him, I need to teach him some lessons he won't forget I'm his life.

Below are attached his pictures extracted from online

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Prison To Release Zeenat, El-Zakzaky’s Wife For COVID-19 Treatment by blinking001(m): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
She's an enermy of the state.....she should be shown no mercy

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Prison To Release Zeenat, El-Zakzaky’s Wife For COVID-19 Treatment by morikee: 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nigga isoright
Re: Court Orders Prison To Release Zeenat, El-Zakzaky’s Wife For COVID-19 Treatment by Mekudi: 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
El-Rufai won't listen
Re: Court Orders Prison To Release Zeenat, El-Zakzaky’s Wife For COVID-19 Treatment by tofolo(m): 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nwodosis:
From prison to isolation centre? What's the difference?
it's well we pray she leaves the center.
Re: Court Orders Prison To Release Zeenat, El-Zakzaky’s Wife For COVID-19 Treatment by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
DONE DEAL!!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Court Orders Prison To Release Zeenat, El-Zakzaky’s Wife For COVID-19 Treatment by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
mosesbola:
Hello guys,

There's this WhatsApp TV ADELAW TV with phone number 08028346893 on my list that I have been following for sometime now.He claimed to trade Bitcoin.The name of the anchor is ADELOWO BABAJIDE OLIWASEGUN

I contacted him that I have some BTC for sale, he sent me his wallet and I transferred 630$ to his wallet and he refused replying my chats or picking my calls...

I need someone with a reasonable information about him, I need to teach him some lessons he won't forget I'm his life.

Below are attached his pictures extracted from online
It is always good you find our information about people before transacting business with them.
Especially people you meet online.
Dominique as tried all she could to make that a very important issue on this forum and out of here.
We pray you get your money back and also pray you or any good members here won't fall a victim to online fraudsters.
They are everywhere, looking for whom to milk dry.
All the best to you with this Ms Bola!

22. Don't ask Nairaland members for contact details (email, phone, bbpin) or investments.

mosesbola:

Thank you ma
You are always welcome sis.
Keep us posted.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Court Orders Prison To Release Zeenat, El-Zakzaky’s Wife For COVID-19 Treatment by viqSmallz(m): 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
Those in detention would have been infected also
Re: Court Orders Prison To Release Zeenat, El-Zakzaky’s Wife For COVID-19 Treatment by Ayoswit(f): 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
undecided, dis govt sef
Re: Court Orders Prison To Release Zeenat, El-Zakzaky’s Wife For COVID-19 Treatment by Grace001: 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
There is epidemic already in that prison. It’s a matter of days others infected will start showing symptoms

Senseless and foolish people running the affairs of this country

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Prison To Release Zeenat, El-Zakzaky’s Wife For COVID-19 Treatment by setobaba: 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
Scope everywhere
Re: Court Orders Prison To Release Zeenat, El-Zakzaky’s Wife For COVID-19 Treatment by Vidsolution79: 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
Great...I pray buhari obey....
Do you need logo, banner, business card and flyer designs for your business?
Get my number from my signature below and contact me now..thanks
Re: Court Orders Prison To Release Zeenat, El-Zakzaky’s Wife For COVID-19 Treatment by Sijo01(f): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
Let's hope the government of the day obeys the order.
Re: Court Orders Prison To Release Zeenat, El-Zakzaky’s Wife For COVID-19 Treatment by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
If them release her I go die
Until this regime is over
Re: Court Orders Prison To Release Zeenat, El-Zakzaky’s Wife For COVID-19 Treatment by money121(m): 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
Good news

(1) (2) (Reply)

#AnambraDecides: APC Candidate , Andy Ubah Casts Vote - Pictures / INEC Confirms Eyitayo Jegede As Recognized PDP Candidate In Ondo State- SR / MTN Paid N80b Fine – Adebayo Shittu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.