Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

How To Advertise On Google With $1 And Get 200 Leads In A Day Guaranteed!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Advertise On Google With $1 And Get 200 Leads In A Day Guaranteed!!! (339 Views)

British International Investment Opens In Nigeria With $1 Billion Pledge / Nigeria Leads In Startup Investments In Africa With 136 Deals / Earn 5,000 A Day Guaranteed!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Advertise On Google With $1 And Get 200 Leads In A Day Guaranteed!!! by infotechsoluton: 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
How to explode your business with profitable google ads starting with $1 and how to create a google ads that works online that convert.

Google’s advertising platform has 42% market share of US digital ad market. Google AdWords has changed the way
we advertise and how we approach planning our marketing strategies. It is important for every marketer to know all
options to be able to create better campaigns.

Learn How to advertise on google the biggest website in the world with just $1 and get 200+ customer per day.

Do you know that more than 60 million nigerian search something on google everyday?

Do you know that if you advertise on google and someone makes a search related to your products, your product will appear?
Do you run a boutique business, car dealer business, Hair dressing business, shop biz, consultant agency or pastry (Cake baker) business?
Do you sell clothes, wigs, shoes, cars, phones, laptops, jewelries, furniture or anything can be search online?
Do you know you can run an advert very cheap on google with only $1 (360) and get 200-1000 customers in a single day all over the world?

Reach more than 1 Billions people on google starting with just $1 using my new tricks
and How to create a google ads that works with whatsapp business and run your google ads from your mobile phone completely without needing a laptop.

Do you want to unlock unlimited customer, clients and profits on your business?
Learn how to permanently stop chasing time wasters who will never buy and instead have your drean clients calling you first begging for your stuffs!!

I have written an ebook that shows how i keep getting 100-200 customers daily from google to my business here in nigeria without even going to my shop.
This ebook comes with full screenshot and is a 56 pages.

In this ebook, you will learn the step by step approach on how to use your mobile phone to run a profitable google ads that works and also using your computer.

Here is what you will learn in this ebook
Why you should run an ads on google
How to create google adword account
How to link your account to google adword analytics
How to create a google search adverts with $1
How to optimise google search adverts
How to create google search image/video ads
How to create adverts on youtube
How to optimize youtube adverts
Learn all important google tools
Learn all important google metrics

The VALENTINE SPECIAL PROMO Price of these Ebook has been subsidized to N3,500 only

After this weekend, the price for this ebook will go back to its original price of N10,000. get it now for just N3,500 only! if you act fast now!!!
97% off this week only!

only the first 20 persons is needed and after it is completed, it goes back to N10,000.

act fast now and grab your copy today

Here is how to grab your copy

click the link or message me by clinking the link below to get offer button
https:///2349047236467

Re: How To Advertise On Google With $1 And Get 200 Leads In A Day Guaranteed!!! by JULIUS15151: 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2023
Great trend.
You can also check out this trend https://www.nairaland.com/7571574/how-make-money-google-ads#120952956

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Big In The Connected Economy / Cryptocurrency Traders Seek Six-month Suspension Of Cbn’s Restrictions / Please, Which Product Can I Import From India, With Ready buyers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.