Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:35 PM

Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) (27783 Views)

I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji / NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River / Police Arrests Woman Filmed Flogging And Locking A Boy Inside A Dog Cage (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
Poverty
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Neowanskywalker: 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
Speechless. The tope should be arrested. C0nd0m is cheap fa
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Omoslim26: 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
Chia look at the beautiful innocent soul
you sure se devil go fit allow most Nigerians enter hell fire like dis soo
Nigerians get mind aswear
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by sofiscatedmoron: 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
grin
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Neowanskywalker: 5:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
She jam redpiller. .irresp0nsible people
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by LegendaryLover(m): 5:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
I'm proud of this pastor.
He's a true Christian.
Not all these children of darkness parading like children of light.

And to the woman... please either learn to keep your legs closed or always insist on condoms with your lovers. So these unfortunate situations can be avoided in the future.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Mike008(m): 5:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kai! Poverty is bad
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Chechelee: 5:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
Weedhustler:
Tufiakwa for all this vargina people!

What happens to the irresponsible that deposited his cum and fled?

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by BigC0wHorn: 5:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
All I can say is where is simplyleo and iamwonderful?

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Godfullsam(m): 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
We still have some good and God fearing men of God out there.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Vidsolution79: 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Just too bad....get logo, banner or flyer design a very cheap price ...get my number from my signature below and contact me now...thanks
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Seyzcham91(m): 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
you've only wasted many children from your cums cuz vagina peope don use am menstruate
Draslo:
Sometimes, I think I might have a child somewhere. This is because of the many times I've cum inside vagina.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Royalty5(f): 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
If this thing happened in Akwa Ibom State, some people would have opened their wide smelling mouth to talk wetin no follow.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by kudinkarfe: 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
There's hunger in the land. Nigerians are experiencing the kind of hard times that we read about in 2 Kings 6:24–7:20. In this text, the city of Samaria is under siege, and food supplies have run so short that things that are abhorrent to us were sold as food at a premium price. Worse yet, some even practiced cannibalism.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Jibsy203(m): 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
Yolobas are just useless and cursed grin grin
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Bahamas95(m): 5:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
Magldsns:
Amotekun needs to focus on their job here.
You are right but at times it's difficult and inhumane to turn a blind eye to wicked acts like this.

The other day they arrested some students. Most people will say it's not part of what they were formed to do but if you take a good look at it they succeeded disconnecting a time bomb......Those small rats you call kids will constitute nuisance to society tomorrow. The wicked politicians today were once children. They could be emulating Naira Marley today but upgrade to cultism, armed robbery and kidnapping tomorrow.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by hush15: 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
Abdulazeez99:

https://igberetvnews.com/1380304/amotekun-arrest-woman-selling-day-old/

But honestly, is police so bad that amotekun is now the new police?
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Mummymahdi(f): 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
I swear definition of a mother will soon change wink ah ah
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by zedegit: 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
This is the story of area boys and agbero that plague the west.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by wink2015(m): 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
Draslo:
Sometimes, I think I might have a child somewhere. This is because of the many times I've cum inside vagina.

What a comment ?
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by okadoo: 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ondo people again!
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by sonofElElyon: 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
Read the body of the story!
It was the pastor who reported the matter to amotekun.

ena5four:
There's Something Y'all Not Seeing Here, And I Smile In Chinese O,

1. Why Would The Woman Wants To Sell The Baby To The Pastor?

I Mean Isn't There Any Other Person Available?
Why Pastor Of All People,

As For Me, I Suspect Even The Pastor's Hands Isn't Clear Or I Thought, Mind You, Don't Quote Me If Your Head Dey Leak O.

2. My Advice To All Young Woman Or Ladies Out There, Please Be Wary Of Your Patner, Is He A Trusted Person, I Mean, Will He Worth Whatever Effort You Will Or Going To Make On Him,

The Thing Be Say, My Oyinbo Seff Get As E Be O, Lol

Anyways, I Dey Find Rich Girlfriend O cheesy
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by sonofElElyon: 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
The headline creates the impression that the pastor is an accomplice which isn't so according to the body of the story.. it was actually the pastor who reported the matter to amotekun so he is in fact a hero..
Op should amend the headline accordingly.. baby wasn't sold to pastor.. the woman "attempted to sell"

Abdulazeez99:

https://igberetvnews.com/1380304/amotekun-arrest-woman-selling-day-old/
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by Aksnoopy: 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
May God elevate that pastor for saving that innocent child.
That child will definitely be one a great man/woman, because God has his mighty hand over his/her life.
I pray he/she finds a place in his/her heart to forgive his slut mother and bastard father.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by ceeceeuwa: 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
Draslo:
You should be more worried whether you have not contacted STD since you have been fvcking raw.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by November24(f): 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
PissfulProtester:
You are lucky you didn't sell the baby to the likes of Apostle Suleman or Indabosmi..Na rituals the pastor for use this fine pikin do!

This world is filled with Evil people

Eweh
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by BabylonCruise(m): 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
ena5four:
There's Something Y'all Not Seeing Here, And I Smile In Chinese O,

1. Why Would The Woman Wants To Sell The Baby To The Pastor?

I Mean Isn't There Any Other Person Available?
Why Pastor Of All People,

As For Me, I Suspect Even The Pastor's Hands Isn't Clear Or I Thought, Mind You, Don't Quote Me If Your Head Dey Leak O.

2. My Advice To All Young Woman Or Ladies Out There, Please Be Wary Of Your Patner, Is He A Trusted Person, I Mean, Will He Worth Whatever Effort You Will Or Going To Make On Him,

The Thing Be Say, My Oyinbo Seff Get As E Be O, Lol

Anyways, I Dey Find Rich Girlfriend O cheesy
I guess whatever it is you just typed made sense to You.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by habsydiamond(m): 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
At times poverty can make one sell valuable things.... But for this lady her problem is not poverty but greed when she knew she doesn't want baby why did she go chop ponmo... I don't know why she can't bear the consequences now... Make dem teach her lesson.. Na this kind of lady go go baby factory willingly say she dey look for job.... Yeye mother.. See as the pikin fine.. Pesin wey get head no get cap oo... Where some people are somewhere looking for what she threw away.

Re: Amotekun Arrests Woman For Selling Day-Old Baby To Ondo Pastor For N10,000 (Pix) by ena5four(m): 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
BabylonCruise:

grin
BabylonCruise:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps And Rapes Housewife In Jigawa / Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt / Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.