Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

ATTENTION: Another Disaster Waiting To Happen In Agbor, Delta State (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ATTENTION: Another Disaster Waiting To Happen In Agbor, Delta State (photos) (423 Views)

The Python I Killed In Agbor / You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] / 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATTENTION: Another Disaster Waiting To Happen In Agbor, Delta State (photos) by Chukwute: 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
Convener of Young Nigerian Rights, Comrade Victor Ojei has drawn the attention of the Delta State Government to another disaster waiting to happen in Agbor, Delta State.

The human rights activist took to social media to share photos of buildings that are about to collapse due to gully erosion.

According to him, the buildings are located along Tete street just immediately after Living Messiah church, AGBOR, DELTA STATE.

Read more;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2021/01/25/attention-another-disaster-waiting-to-happen-in-agbor-delta-state/

Re: ATTENTION: Another Disaster Waiting To Happen In Agbor, Delta State (photos) by Chukwute: 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
More photos

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun

Re: ATTENTION: Another Disaster Waiting To Happen In Agbor, Delta State (photos) by mekuso89(m): 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
Noted
Re: ATTENTION: Another Disaster Waiting To Happen In Agbor, Delta State (photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
Perilous Times we live in. The end is near!
Re: ATTENTION: Another Disaster Waiting To Happen In Agbor, Delta State (photos) by duro4chang(m): 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
mekuso89:
Noted
You wrote noted, what are you doing about it?
Re: ATTENTION: Another Disaster Waiting To Happen In Agbor, Delta State (photos) by nicho450(m): 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
j
Re: ATTENTION: Another Disaster Waiting To Happen In Agbor, Delta State (photos) by Fajoe2020: 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
They are waiting on the government.
Re: ATTENTION: Another Disaster Waiting To Happen In Agbor, Delta State (photos) by nicho450(m): 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
Something has to be done... But who will? I wish I can!!!
Re: ATTENTION: Another Disaster Waiting To Happen In Agbor, Delta State (photos) by nakaman: 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
This is bad.
Ignorance. This is what happens when propeties are inherited
Re: ATTENTION: Another Disaster Waiting To Happen In Agbor, Delta State (photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
I already know that the Landlord of that house is not living there with his tenants grin grin
Re: ATTENTION: Another Disaster Waiting To Happen In Agbor, Delta State (photos) by roundman: 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
It's so unfortunate that Delta state has one of the worst governors in nigeria, with all the federal allocation, thirteen percent derivation and internal generated revenue my state is nothing to write home about,this is just the sad reality.
Re: ATTENTION: Another Disaster Waiting To Happen In Agbor, Delta State (photos) by majamajic(m): 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
grin grin grin

Gotv and DStv get better customers for this building

(1) (Reply)

Secrets To Viral Marketing / LIFE: Meet Louis Shapiro, Top-rated Criminal Defense Lawyer Hired By Hushpuppi / Pastor Dr Paul Enenche To Open A Free School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.