Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja (47577 Views)

Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja / Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) / Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by Vadese1: 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
Wike might might be a very good politician at local level, but very small at national politics. We saw it at the last PDP national convention head in Porthacourt. I'm sure he is not even aware of the posters. If PDP want to win, they should stick to Atiku. He understand national politics. He has friends across regions
Re: Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by TruthinAction: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
He will not even win in Rivers State in the next election unless it is rigged.
Re: Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by Paddybaci: 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
Woyida8350:
Nice one
Beware of this bastard! he’s a scammer.
He has registered wit many monikers.
He didn’t know I used another number to follow him up on WhatsApp then he sent his account wit the same name ASOMUGHA ONYEBUCHI IFEANYI

Re: Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by Bigredmachine: 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
sometimes i have always wondered if am wrong or right with the way i think, when it comes to the issue of who will always be Nigeria president after any election... why do i feel any southerner who does not have the backings of the north wont win any presidential election in this country... it is more like the northerners decide who will be our next president... i just feel this man is wasting his time... if am wrong with the way i think, somebody should please tell me how and why am wrong... can any southerner win presidential elections without the backing of the northerners... Thanks
Re: Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by Adonkia(m): 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
Tolexander:
This is the handwork of the mischief makers
They are just testing the waters to see people's reactions, He knows about it, but would feign ignorance. Na politicians Dem be o!!
Re: Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by michoim(m): 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nonsense. Dey wan chop his money
Re: Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by membranus: 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
RedRay:
Wike might not even be aware of it.

If he is not aware of it, who financed it then?

Oga, wake up. Your man Wike is testing the waters for his 2023 presidential project.

And he is going to fail, after wasting his state money.
Re: Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by abraham01emma01: 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
2023 vice president ambition
Re: Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
THE USELESS NIGERIA YOUTH WILL SUPPORT THIS PEOPLE
Re: Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Tolexander:
This is the handwork of the mischief makers
So the mischief makers dressed him in kaftan and told him to pose for the camera too?
Re: Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by Sctests: 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
Let him keep wasting Rivers state money and his time.
Re: Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by Tareq1105: 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
Flier:
Wike has no political future out of PH

Wike is not going anywhere. He wants to be Lord over Nigeria as he's presently Lord in PH.
Re: Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by Tolexander: 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
TroubleMaker47:

So the mischief makers dressed him in kaftan and told him to pose for the camera too?
Which pose ?

So he didn’t have a lot of pictures for his gubernatorial campaign posters?

And you think you’ve asked a question?
Re: Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by oyatz(m): 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
paulolee:
wont b surprised if wike have nothing to do with this early campaign, maybe its d handwork of a group of jobless individuals dt wants to cashout..
even wike knows dt atiku is PDP best shot of winning dt sit back, if he decides to go this way, it may spell doom for him and PDP because I dnt think he would win votes from even a PDP state aside from rivers because the people are wiser..
obaseki edo victory proved dt politics isnt abt the party but about the credibility of the individual dts going for it..

Why is Atiku a credible candidate but Wike is not?
Re: Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by oyatz(m): 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
isthatso:
and some people are thinking PDP will zone their ticket to them

If you read the comments of most Igbo online, you will see that they are strongly opposed to ANY Southerner running for the presidency in 2023.
Re: Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
Paddybaci:

Beware of this bastard! he’s a scammer.
He has registered wit many monikers.
He didn’t know I used another number to follow him up on WhatsApp then he sent his account wit the same name ASOMUGHA ONYEBUCHI IFEANYI

You wanted to buy 20gb with 700 naira?

No wonder you were scammed.

Anyway, sorry.

But next time, follow this rule: "If something is too good to be true, it probably isn't"
Re: Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by ludd2018: 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
This is why you killed Ndigbo in Obigbo to become president
Re: Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
oyatz:

If you read the comments of most Igbo online, you will see that they are strongly opposed to ANY Southerner running for the presidency in 2023.

your story always changes.
Re: Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
oyatz:

your story always changes, depending on whether you think there is hope or it looks like there is no hope.
Re: Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by annyz: 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
robosky02:
Wike’s presidential campaign posters surface in Abuja

https://punchng.com/wikes-presidential-campaign-posters-surface-in-abuja/

Dead on arrival! Even if he claim to be an Igbo Man from South East.
Re: Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by ladychioma: 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
Wike keep fooling yourself. The little Hitler
Re: Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 7:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
poshestmina:
No wonder he kept quiet and even supported Northerners fur the Oyigbo genocide and gave Sokoto state #500million recently while we have thousands of unemployed/poor Youths in Rivers State.

Wike will be soooo betrayed at the last minute.
E go shock am undecided

I reside in Oyigbo, come and see how devastated our road is.
currently now soldiers has taken over again
Re: Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by Anaerobi(m): 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
when wike was the supervising minster for education he actually showed his incompetency at the federal level.

I know how that delayed my study. so he should go and sleep.

Re: Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by Duru009(m): 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
He must contest
Re: Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by ofiko123(m): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
Re: Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by Paddybaci: 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

You wanted to buy 20gb with 700 naira?

No wonder you were scammed.

Anyway, sorry.

But next time, follow this rule: "If something is too good to be true, it probably isn't"
Bro d 700 was for 2gb den used another number to chat him up on seeing his advert in another section with different moniker. Followed him up to buy mb of 20gb make him feel say money were him go chop go big
Re: Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by sledok: 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
Wiki cannot and can never become President of Nigeria. He can only be a president of a cultural organization in Rivers state
Re: Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja by Kilishihunter: 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
The question is who will even vote for him

Oduduwa Republic Rally Hits Ibadan (Photos) / Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) / Paul Arkwright Visits Saraki In African Outfit (Photos)