Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Ecommerce Website Like Amazon And Jumia For Sale For Cheap Price - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ecommerce Website Like Amazon And Jumia For Sale For Cheap Price (208 Views)

Do You Need An E-commerce Website Like Amazon, Alibaba ... / Get Your Multi Vendor Ecommerce Website Like Amazon Built In Less Than Two Weeks / Is Their Any Danger With Paying B4 Delivery On Jumia For An Electronic Device. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ecommerce Website Like Amazon And Jumia For Sale For Cheap Price by Wesporting: 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
This eCommerce Website http://AdeGbe.com was created to sell cheap popular items online but due to other work commitments we are selling it and we promise to also teach the buyer how to earn money with dropshipping.

We have set up everything both the tracking, wishlist, dropshipping plugins, Ali Express dropship, where vendors can sell their products and other important things for eCommerce.

The site is ranking on Google with the main keyword.

I am selling it for $1000

This is not a scam, I am not trying to spam either I just want to sell this site and focus on other things.

1 Like

Re: Ecommerce Website Like Amazon And Jumia For Sale For Cheap Price by blackpanthar: 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
Next time attach price to it. It makes you look serious.
Re: Ecommerce Website Like Amazon And Jumia For Sale For Cheap Price by Jayd001: 8:10am On Jan 27, 2021
How do we contact you please?

Wesporting:
This eCommerce Website http://AdeGbe.com was created to sell cheap popular items online but due to other work commitments we are selling it and we promise to also teach the buyer how to earn money with dropshipping.

We have set up everything both the tracking, wishlist, dropshipping plugins, Ali Express dropship, where vendors can sell their products and other important things for eCommerce.

The site is ranking on Google with the main keyword.

I am selling it for $1000

This is not a scam, I am not trying to spam either I just want to sell this site and focus on other things.

(1) (Reply)

Consultancy: Facebook Page Growth / Website For Sale: Moreuploaded.com / Words Or Articles You Should Not Write On Adsense Approved Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.