Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,955 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Textbot.ai (SMS Marketing System)use Generate Leads For Your Biz And Earn $100+ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Textbot.ai (SMS Marketing System)use Generate Leads For Your Biz And Earn $100+ (461 Views)

Learn This Biz And Earn N5,000, 10k Etc Daily / SMS Marketing: A Quick Guide / Sms Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Textbot.ai (SMS Marketing System)use Generate Leads For Your Biz And Earn $100+ by bolly(m): 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hey Guys!

Your time is your most valuable asset, right?

Cool. Meet AVA. Textbot (A.I)

AVA is your new Automated. Virtual. Assistant. (catchy eh?)

But seriously, I love AVA because she holds real time, human-like text message conversations with everyone I connect her up with. Yeah it's crazy! She actually answers questions, delivers information, follows up and can even send any email you want her to and like I said, SHE DOES IT ALL BY TEXT MESSAGE!

The fact that over 98% of text messages are read and over 90% of them are read within 3 minutes.

Seriously. You NEED to be texting your leads & customers and you need to be doing it with AVA!

Oh and BTW: You can even get paid $100 instantly & directly every time you sell this software to others so if you wanna make some extra moolah from wherever you can use a smart phone -

They are many more advantages about this SMS Marketing Software, i will also like to share it with you,
I will like you to Send "Info Textbot" to this Whatsapp number 07055896391. More info and videos will be send to you on how this work.
Hope to hear from you.

Noted: to Setup this platform will cost you a one-time payment of 45k, and you are also entitle to also set u for also.
-It comes with a Commercial Right
- you also have free USA Mobile Number. and many more....

Send "Info Textbot" to this Whatsapp number 07055896391

See you over there!
Re: Textbot.ai (SMS Marketing System)use Generate Leads For Your Biz And Earn $100+ by bolly(m): 10:56am On Jan 26, 2021
Take advantage of this opportunity
Re: Textbot.ai (SMS Marketing System)use Generate Leads For Your Biz And Earn $100+ by shenazhatun: 12:02pm On Apr 03
bolly:
Hey Guys!

Your time is your most valuable asset, right?

Cool. Meet AVA. Textbot (A.I)

AVA is your new Automated. Virtual. Assistant. (catchy eh?)

But seriously, I love AVA because she holds real time, human-like text message conversations with everyone I connect her up with. Yeah it's crazy! She actually answers questions, delivers information, follows up and can even send any email you want her to and like I said, SHE DOES IT ALL BY TEXT MESSAGE!

The fact that over 98% of text messages are read and over 90% of them are read within 3 minutes.

Seriously. You NEED to be texting your leads & customers and you need to be doing it with AVA!

Oh and BTW: You can even get paid $100 instantly & directly every time you sell this software to others so if you wanna make some extra moolah from wherever you can use a smart phone -

They are many more advantages about this SMS Marketing Software, i will also like to share it with you,
I will like you to Send "Info Textbot" to this Whatsapp number 07055896391. More info and videos will be send to you on how this work.
Hope to hear from you.

Noted: to Setup this platform will cost you a one-time payment of 45k, and you are also entitle to also set u for also.
-It comes with a Commercial Right
- you also have free USA Mobile Number. and many more....

Send "Info Textbot" to this Whatsapp number 07055896391

See you over there!

Thanks for sharing about AVA. Utilizing SMS for real-time interactions is indeed valuable. Have you explored auto reply text message android for similar functionalities? It's worth checking out

(1) (Reply)

Ways To By Pass CBN Crypto Ban / Solar Inverter Training + Cctv Installation In 4 Saturdays Or 4 Days / CEO Succession: Gtbank Sacks 3 Eds, 6 Gms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.