Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,606 members, 7,801,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Pls Need Honest Suggestion. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls Need Honest Suggestion. (240 Views)

I Need Honest Reviews On Zenith Bank. How Good Is Their Service? / I Have 50k Cash To Invest Online,i Need Suggestion / Pls Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Need Honest Suggestion. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
The rate and inability of youth to find good jobs is worrisome. I happen to find myself in this category and infact it has affected my settling down. To cut the long story short I have a budget of about 250k so I will need honest advice on which business I can do as a (man) that can fetch me regular income. Thank you.
Re: Pls Need Honest Suggestion. by Danielscott001: 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
you can trade it in the forex market.
register your account with a broker and fund it.
I'll help you trade it on your behalf with minimum risk while you accumulate your profits. reach me on 0.7.0.5.7.7.4.7.3.7.7 that's the little way i make my own living.
debola33:
The rate and inability of youth to find good jobs is worrisome. I happen to find myself in this category and infact it has affected my settling down. To cut the long story short I have a budget of about 250k so I will need honest advice on which business I can do as a (man) that can fetch me regular income. Thank you.
Re: Pls Need Honest Suggestion. by SavageResponse(m): 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
debola33:

If you ever decide you want to dabble into forex trading make sure you learn to do it yourself. If you give your money to someone to trade for you the person is very lively to blow your account then he will tell you sorry. grin

People who actually know what they're doing in forex trading don't have the time to trade for other people, they fund their account and trade for themself!
Re: Pls Need Honest Suggestion. by Mannyemmy(m): 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
debola33:
First and foremost what can you do? What's your prowess? What class of businesses are you interested in; online or offline?
Moreover if you don't have any relevant skill, I will give you some few businesses ideas you can startup considering your budget.

-Selling Chicken and Chips: you necessarily don't need any office or store which will save you funds, just book a space on any hot selling junction in your area and startup. You go learn it yourself, not really hard to learn or you can as well employ a lady to be doing it for you.

-Toasted Bread and Egg | Indomie Shop: Rent a mini shop and get started. You can make up to 5,000 daily.

- Cleaning Service: quite easy to start, just walk around and visit the offices and organizations around you and tell them you are a professional cleaner and you run a cleaning brand that you can be helping them sweep and tidy their workplaces.
NB: You necessarily don't have to be doing these yourself, you can just employ some young hustling boys and you pay them.

- Car wash: rent a land space, liaise with someone to be giving you water and you're good to go. Employ boys them who whom will watch the car. I once had a friend who does these and makes nothing less than 50k to 60k monthly as his profit.

Moreover, you can join my business networking group to be connected to more opportunities. If interested, click on the link on my signature and the link doesn't works, chat up the number.

Best regards

(1) (Reply)

Claim Free Crypto Airdrops / Distress Sale: 2 Bedroom Semidetached Bungalow / Dogecoin News And Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.