Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman (68548 Views)

Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions / Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
Pastor Faith Edeko, the wife of Pastor Mike Davids who in a viral video accused Apostle Johnson Suleman, of sleeping with her, breaks her silence.

Pastor Davids in the viral video shared on Sunday, January 24, alleged that he was a former Pastor with Omega Fire Ministeries, presided over by Apostle Suleman.

He alleged that while he was still in the Ministry, Apostle Suleman slept with his wife and then transferred her to Abuja where she is now heading the church's branch. He also alleged that the clergyman has stopped him from seeing his three children and has also been threatening his life. He also alleged that Apsotle Suleiman cast a spell on his wife.

In a video she shared online, Pastor Edeko described her husband’s allegations as cheap blackmail. She said it was Davids who walked out of their marriage and that she suffered so much abuse while she was still living with him. She said she even contemplated suicide but her son stopped her.

She stated that she did not abandon her marriage but rather, it was her husband who abandoned the family and even demanded a refund of her bride price from her family.

“I don’t know what you hope to achieve, I don’t know who paid you but the only thing I will say is haven’t you done enough? Are you not tired of flogging someone’s daughter in pain?

You left me in Kano. You called me on a certain day that you were going to leave the marriage. I thought you were bluffing. I called my people and they can testify. My elder brother called you from the UK. You told them you were leaving the marriage. My elder brother told me you were bluffing.

I remember I begged you and then I got to the office and I collapsed, according to what my principal said because I found myself in the hospital.

There are recordings which I will upload. You told my brothers that I would crawl in the gutters. I told them not to do anything to you, that you are still the father of my kids. At some point, I contemplated suicide. I had written my suicide note, I had bought sniper because I could not fathom how I would live life in so much pain. I won’t drag you because of my children… you have done too much and it is enough. I am not hypnotized. I am not under a spell.”

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbz-w_81cH0

Watch the continuation of the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKYSQLSFi7Y

Watch the video Pastor Mike Davids accusing Apostle Suleman of sleeping with his wife here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz7Rr19D8xM

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/1/update-wife-of-pastor-mike-davids-who-accused-apostle-johnson-suleman-of-sleeping-with-her-breaks-her-silence-videos-2.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
Drama everywhere

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by nosiebaba(m): 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Pastor suleiman didn't sleep with your wife, you are probably another deadbeat husband and father that make their wives go through hell. Even after all the he'll she must have been through you want to destroy her dignity by accusing her of infidelity. Nonsense.

275 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Righteousness2(m): 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

Some people have carried Curses today for opening their mouths in what they know nothing about.

Tame your Tongue before it ties you up.

If you know nothing about a Matter! Shut up

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by JovialJune(f): 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
You see why it is good to sit on the fence, she has said her truth/lie, hubby has said his truth/lie, we are now waiting for the truth to say its authentic story.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Koulture(m): 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
shocked

Well I listened carefully to her response,she only claimed she was been maltreated by the husband but never denied sleeping with apostle.

This season film go sweet die.

Modified:I just watched the second video and she denied.

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Richy4(m): 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
waiting for Apostle Suleman's version / him breaking his own silence.. soap opera every where u go...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by warreng1: 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
OK
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
Richy4:
waiting for Apostle Suleman's version / him breaking his own silence.. soap opera every where u go...
He has broken his silence too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
Koulture:
shocked

Well I listened carefully to her response,she only claimed she was been maltreated by the husband but never denied sleeping with apostle.

This season film go sweet die.
And Apostle Suleman never debunked sleeping with her. He said that IGP has not sent him any invitation.
Fear men.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Bola146(f): 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
sad Marriage ........ I always fear that word! Only God knows what is really going on

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Richy4(m): 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
sapphiere:
He has broken his silence too

Oh!!! I haven't seen his version....It seems washing dirty linen in public is now very simple

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
Richy4:

Oh!!! I haven't seen his version....It seems washing dirty linen in public is now very simple
He didn't say he slept or not slept with her o. He only said IGP has not invited him for any query.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by kgpharoah: 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
I knew these guys since secondary school, we lived on the same street. They were best of friends before they got married. I just wonder why they would allow the devil to come in between them.
I really admired them then. They should look for a better way to settle this amicably.
This is not good at all.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
Richy4:

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by dominique(f): 6:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
The way it bothers some men whenever they see that their wives are coping fine without them, they go to lengths such as publicly accusing her of adultery. He walked away from the marriage, he expected her to come begging because he feels women are nothing without marriage. When he sees that she's not begging him to come back, he decided to publicly disgrace himself. He should have just taken his L quietly while he searches for another victim wife

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
dominique:
The way it bothers some men whenever they see that their wives are coping fine without them, they go to lengths such as publicly accusing her of adultery. He walked away from the marriage, he expected her to come begging because he feels women are nothing without marriage. When he sees that she's not begging him to come back, he decided to publicly disgrace himself. He should have just taken his L quietly while he searches for another victim wife
Successful women are a big threat to Nigerian men. It hurts a Nigerian man if a woman doesn't worship them and crawl to them for everything. And when they do, same men complain and call them liabilities. Confused set of beings I've ever seen.

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by bukatyne(f): 7:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
The truth is in the mix of all the stories making rounds.

I suspect all parties are guilty to a certain degree.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by veave(f): 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
You see anything involving
1. Husband and wife
2. Boyfriend and girlfriend
3. Pastors, Alfa, Babalawo.

I no dey ever put my mouth again. No 1 and 2 will never tell you the truth and later use you to settle.
No3 hears directly from God and I no fit drag with God.

Thank you and bye.

190 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by bukatyne(f): 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
veave:
You see anything involving
1. Husband and wife
2. Boyfriend and girlfriend
3. Pastors, Alfa, Babalawo.

I no dey ever put my mouth again. No 1 and 2 will never tell you the truth and later use you to settle.
No3 hears directly from God and I no fit drag with God.

Thank you and bye.

cheesy grin

18 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by adaugo59216: 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
You see why it is good to sit on the fence, she has said her truth/lie, hubby has said his truth/lie, we are now waiting for the truth to say its authentic story.

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by articleme(m): 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
Okay

Check my Signature
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Nomorelove: 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2021

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Emu4life(m): 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
Pastors and FVCK sha

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
Not good
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Nairalandwizerd(m): 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
ok
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Yonuadeola: 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
So who is carrying the fake nees
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
Wet in Anita no go see for Allen avenue

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Chimaokigwe: 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
Why is Johnson Suleiman always mentioned in matters relating to sex, sex, sex? Them swear for am?

They don't accuse him of stealing or anything, na only sexual scandals e dey enter. Wetin na?

40 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. / Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar / Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.