Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,412 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman (68521 Views)

Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions / Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Enudapan: 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by sonsomegrigbo: 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
Wetin oko Sule go cause for Nigeria...

E go pass Wetin Bororo and fulani don cause.

Sule Sule cheesy

Oloko idán grin

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Neowanskywalker: 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
Laughing
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Raycrane01: 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
Lol... Aunty you did it!!! Crying on cam doesn’t do shit.. you didn’t even deny sleeping with the pastor.. This is why I no longer go to church... Too much drama

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
I thought dem don conclude this matter
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by annyz: 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
What do expect from her to say before

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Shormiey(m): 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
nosiebaba:
Pastor suleiman didn't sleep with your wife, you are probably another deadbeat husband and father that make their wives go through hell. Even after all the he'll she must have been through you want to destroy her dignity by accusing her of infidelity. Nonsense.
Don't just believe whatever you read on internet....it's 3 people involved and I know someone is lying among the three....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by KingDash: 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
the worst religion.. fraudsters na them, anything bad na them.

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
BEFORE NKO DNA GENERATION IS WHERE WE LIVE RIGHT NOW
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by tundeEgem: 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
In my own little way of analysis. I try to believe statements which can be
verified and in which NAMES of people were mentioned. It makes
investigation better and faster.
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by PussyKing(m): 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
Why is this pastor always entangled on sexual matter always undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by KanuSE: 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
Wetin pussy dey cause for dis world ehn. grin

Why Always Apostle Suleiman?

Dangote too has joined the Nigerian Fuckn Band - he prefers black american cuntz though. grin

8 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
Pretence is all over her. She is a biitch

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by EndRape2(f): 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
Do not mind your stupid husband that is how they behave, once they notice you left them and you are looking good not begging, them, they try to come back, and when you refused, they will start calling you prostitute or start dragging you. The man is a looser.

author=sapphiere post=98434134]

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbz-w_81cH0

Watch the continuation of the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKYSQLSFi7Y

Watch the video Pastor Mike Davids accusing Apostle Suleman of sleeping with his wife here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz7Rr19D8xM

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/1/update-wife-of-pastor-mike-davids-who-accused-apostle-johnson-suleman-of-sleeping-with-her-breaks-her-silence-videos-2.html[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

Some people have carried Curses today for opening their mouths in what they know nothing about.

Tame your Tongue before it ties you up.

If you know nothing about a Matter! Shut up
MY FRIEND PLS STOP BEING STUPID UNDER YOUR FOREIGN RELIGION Its quite unfortunate that Nigerian become something else

6 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
Una don fvckedd unaself...

Make Una let person hear word jor.

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Blackdisciple(m): 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ahh! wahala dey for them oo.

The husband came out and complain that his wife told confessed to him that Apostle slept with her in a hotel room, all blame goes to the Apostle as a man of God that he is.

Now the wife of the said husband is saying it's a blackmail that the Apostle did not sleep with her .

I think the both couples need to tackle any issue in their wedlock and keep the Apostle out of it. Besides why calling out Apostle Sulaiman na

2 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by okedoyinolabisi(f): 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
why always him.,... kilodee gan

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Blackdisciple(m): 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
Chimaokigwe:
Why is Johnson Suleiman always mentioned in matters relating to sex, sex, sex? Them swear for am?

They don't accuse him of stealing or anything, na only sexual scandals e dey enter. Wetin na?

Bros I no no oo

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by bakol: 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
Christianity has now gone to the dogs....these are supposed men and women of God..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Bobkayz: 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
This is why it's not good to make conclusions before hearing from but sides.
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Shormiey(m): 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
JovialJune:
You see why it is good to sit on the fence, she has said her truth/lie, hubby has said his truth/lie, we are now waiting for the truth to say its authentic story.
Gbam grin
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by SweetCunt97(f): 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
Her husband is a very stupid man. Sore loser
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Drmarveh(m): 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
may God forgive all of u
Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by rusher14: 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
Pastor fvck fvck.

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
I pray Apostle Suleiman places a curse on your head. Scammer. Apostle Suleiman is to blessed and to big to be shamed like this. You will beg. Nonesense

4 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by KanuSE: 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
okedoyinolabisi:
why always him.,... kilodee gan

smiley

1 Like

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by iamdapsyj(m): 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
sapphiere:
And Apostle Suleman never debunked sleeping with her. He said that IGP has not sent him any invitation.
Fear men.

Stop already with attacking men on every thread. That he is expecting the IG's invitation does not mean he is guilty. I think he just want to make his statement to the police and not necessarily the social media.

4 Likes

Re: Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman by Shormiey(m): 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
EndRape2:
Do not mind your stupid husband that is how they behave, once they notice you left them and you are looking good not begging, them, they try to come back, and when you refused, they will start calling you prostitute or start dragging you. The man is a looser.

author=sapphiere post=98434134]

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbz-w_81cH0

Watch the continuation of the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKYSQLSFi7Y

Watch the video Pastor Mike Davids accusing Apostle Suleman of sleeping with his wife here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz7Rr19D8xM

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/1/update-wife-of-pastor-mike-davids-who-accused-apostle-johnson-suleman-of-sleeping-with-her-breaks-her-silence-videos-2.html
Why did you just jump into conclusion....anyway I can see that you talk like a typical naija woman....do you know whether the woman is lying? They both cry in their posted video script...so for now judge not so that ye shall not be judge. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. / Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) / Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.